Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Kief Richards posted:

places i have been:

-the pizza hut
-the taco bell

imagine the two were somehow combined

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

owlhawk911 posted:

mods?!?!?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

what to heck!!!!

Shifty Nipples

Jaded Burnout posted:

byob consents to jointer

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

taco hut
:wth:

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Stoner Sloth

pizco but

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Heather Papps

hello friend

bing bong it's the pizza bell

Goons Are Gifts

Loving you all intensively tonight

I do not wear pants while posting, no worries, I was being literal there. I was carrying pants that were listening to my conversations, those spy pants are following me for all the time, because pants are terror

Goons Are Gifts

Free the butts, don't wear pants

Heather Papps

hello friend

okay so how long should shorts be? when i make cutoffs i go for knee length but sometimes i see someone, for example, a daisy duke

and i think to myself, "maybe short shorts are for me"

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

let the bottom of the bun cheek flop out

----------------
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

alnilam

Goons Are Great posted:

Free the butts, don't wear pants

Free butts?? I'll take 8! :butts:

ty manifisto

owlhawk911

Heather Papps posted:

okay so how long should shorts be? when i make cutoffs i go for knee length but sometimes i see someone, for example, a daisy duke

and i think to myself, "maybe short shorts are for me"

i hold them up to myself and say "hmm, yeah" and both legs end up different

Doctor Dogballs

whoever posted that cool photo of the cleveland metroparks really got me looking at zillow for houses next to the parks, and drat, cleveland is pretty cheap

----------------
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Heather Papps

hello friend

owlhawk911 posted:

i hold them up to myself and say "hmm, yeah" and both legs end up different

i cut one leg then fold it over and it usually works pretty well. i gotta make a new pair of summah cut offs and i think i know just the pants

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

owlhawk911 posted:

getting some evil energy here...dont think nothing good can come from this thought experiment

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

jorts out boys

it's motherfuckin jorts season

Escape From Noise

Who wears short jorts?
*Sax intrude*
We wear short jorts!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

The bottom of Shorts should be 1-2” above the knee imo (7-8” inseam for average height people?) but probably the spaceship thread in YLLS might have a real answer!

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Heather Papps

hello friend

the neat thing about jorts is you can always decide to go slightly jorter

cut my first pair of above the knee jorts and my range of motion is drastically increased why did i wait this long. dare i... dare i jort to the point of pocket exposure?

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

cut my first pair of above the knee jorts and my range of motion is drastically increased why did i wait this long. dare i... dare i jort to the point of pocket exposure?

Before long you'll end up with a jong

Manifisto

Kief Richards posted:

places i have been:

-the pizza hut
-the taco bell

owlhawk911 posted:

ty nesamdoom!

Stoner Sloth

Heather Papps posted:

with that drastically increased range of motion you could commit various crimes and escape from the Law more easily - these should definitely be your crime jorts!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Doctor Dogballs

I buy my shorts pre-shortened. If me and Heather Papps were roommates we would be exactly like the tv show "the odd couple." He'd come home from work and I'd be standing in the living room dressed like this

, ironing my underpants (which I do daily in this scenario)

He's wearing a white "Rock and Roll" T-shirt tucked into jeans. I (in character) don't even know what kind of job allows someone to wear that

"Greetings and salutations, shipmate," I say.

"Hey Dogballs," he says,

Heather Papps posted:

i gotta make a new pair of summah cut offs and i think i know just the pants

Without warning, he does this

----------------
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

jpeg

good_mother69

Dixville posted:

So I was thinking of my childhood and remembered that I downloaded an illegal ROM file of the japanese version of Pokemon Gold Version so I could play it on my computer before it came out in English. I beat the game too. I was smart af what happened to me??
Anyway what is the first crime y'all remember committing?

when I was like 8 I remember using kazaa for the first time

Shifty Nipples

enormous baggy jorts were the thing when I was in 6th grade and I miss them

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

more falafel please

forums poster

Shifty Nipples posted:

enormous baggy jorts were the thing when I was in 6th grade and I miss them

one of my friends in middle school had a pair of magenta jorts that were basically just two jirts sewn together, went down to mid calf and had back pockets big enough that he could fit his social studies textbook in one and his cat in the other

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Ass-penny

owlhawk911 posted:

I really am not sure if the two of you are making Das Racist jokes or not...

For context:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ8ViYIeH04
If you were making jokes about this I apologise for over-explaing it. If you weren't, I'm sorry for introducing you to definitely their worst song.

Free the butts.

owlhawk911

more falafel please posted:

one of my friends in middle school had a pair of magenta jorts that were basically just two jirts sewn together, went down to mid calf and had back pockets big enough that he could fit his social studies textbook in one and his cat in the other

majestic

rear end-penny posted:

If you were making jokes about this I apologise for over-explaing it. If you weren't, I'm sorry for introducing you to definitely their worst song.

no comment

biosterous

i like my shorts to be long enough so that, when i am sitting, i can cross a leg and have it rest on the shorts and not bare leg. otherwise i get the feeling of perpendicular leg hairs rubbing against each other and that is a bad sensory thing for me

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Escape From Noise

I just passed a woman holding a real life owl. I kind of screamed (I have a phobia of birds)

Goons Are Gifts

Doctor Dogballs posted:

I buy my shorts pre-shortened. If me and Heather Papps were roommates we would be exactly like the tv show "the odd couple." He'd come home from work and I'd be standing in the living room dressed like this

, ironing my underpants (which I do daily in this scenario)

He's wearing a white "Rock and Roll" T-shirt tucked into jeans. I (in character) don't even know what kind of job allows someone to wear that

"Greetings and salutations, shipmate," I say.

"Hey Dogballs," he says,

Without warning, he does this

This is the post I needed right now, thank you

I have exported this discussion about pants and also this post to YLLS so we can get some pants experts on the case

alnilam

When i was young i was a rough and tumble boy and wore through knees in my jeans very quickly so nearly 100% of my shorts each summer were cutoff jorts

When i was 18 and living on my own i was (and am) still rough n tumble but i learned to patch

ty manifisto

Goons Are Gifts

Now imagine the proud day when babby puts on the very first jorts

alnilam

Goons Are Great posted:

Now imagine the proud day when babby puts on the very first jorts

At 17 months she is already very rough n tumble and has perpetually scraped knees (as it should be) so the big question is whether to patch or jort :thunk:

ty manifisto

Goons Are Gifts

Maybe... a port?

Goons Are Gifts

Get hamjobs to make one out of wool, too!!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
for example, take my wool jorts. no srsly, take them!

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

take the moon

by sebmojo
BYOB I have to go to work

*takes the jorts and never gives them back*

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

gaudy marigold everyone! i am looking at the weather and we are at 95% humidity and that seems wrong.