Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jjack229
Feb 14, 2008
Articulate your needs. I'm here to listen.

quote:

8. Is there any cop dumb enough to continue kneeling on someone’s neck for 8 minutes when surrounded by people and being video recorded?
11. Why did the kneeling officer appear completely cool and calm, as if he was posing for the camera?

Ambitious Spider posted:

I mean some of them are very good questions, but the answers are just like racism and cop worship

For many of the questions, but especially those two.

Edit: it seems like so many of these conspiracy theories come down to "institutionalized rascism, hatred, and greed" vs "nefarious organization executes a plan in a very complicated manner which both shows how much far-reaching power they have while also being so incompetent that they re-use actors within the same crisis which they hired through Craigslist" and decide that the second one is more likely.

jjack229 fucked around with this message at 14:54 on Jun 5, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cicadalek
May 8, 2006

Trite, contrived, mediocre, milquetoast, amateurish, infantile, cliche-and-gonorrhea-ridden paean to conformism, eye-fucked me, affront to humanity, war crime, should *literally* be tried for war crimes, talentless fuckfest, pedantic, listless, savagely boring, just one repulsive laugh after another
On a Chapo episode about the Epstein poo poo, one of them (Will?) said something like: the delusional part of thse conspiracies is not that the rich and powerful do heinous poo poo, it's that they bother to hide it. I'm reminded of it when I see posts like that.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

quote:

LOTS of puzzling Questions about the Floyd George Incident:
1. Why does one photo from behind show the man on the road is not handcuffed and the video from the front that he is handcuffed?
Because the photo was taken before he was handcuffed?

quote:

2. Why is the cop car in the restaurant surveillance video different than the one Floyd was lying behind (different car numbers)?
Because police have more than one car?

quote:

3. Why were the cops in the surveillance footage that arrested him different than the police in the actual incident?
Hey maybe that's because they came out of the other car?

quote:

4. Why does the video show the diesel fuel price as 99 cents instead of the regular price in the area of $2.49?
Because it was a sound stage on Mars. Or someone set a sign wrong, who cares?

quote:

5. Why does the police car have a non-municipal license plate with "Police" on it?
Looks like normal plates for Minneapolis, unless the Deep State have got to google image search too.

quote:

6. Why does Derek have a completely different police badge on top of a second police badge matching his partner's if they work for the same precinct?
Different roles maybe?

quote:

7. Why is it not odd that both Officers Tou Thao and Derek Chauvin have both previously been investigated for excessive use of force and not charged by State AG Amy Klobuchar?
Additionally, Officer Derek Chauvin is married to his partner's sister Kelli.
Because the blue wall of silence exists.

quote:

8. Is there any cop dumb enough to continue kneeling on someone’s neck for 8 minutes when surrounded by people and being video recorded?
What does your heart tell you?

quote:

9. Is it possible for the deceased’s cousins and fiancé to be completely tearless during interviews?
If they'd been in tears there'd be another excuse here, people experience shock, grief, and anger in all different ways.

quote:

10. Why does the main cop have one hand in his pocket most of the time he’s kneeling?
He doesn't, he's wearing gloves and his hand is on his thigh.

quote:

11. Why did the kneeling officer appear completely cool and calm, as if he was posing for the camera?
That's part of the training. If he'd been wild and emotional there'd be the same conspiracy angle, just like with #9.

quote:

12. Doesn’t it seem strange that Floyd and the officer that kneeled on his neck worked security together on the same shift at the El Nuevo Rodeo Club, the officer for 17 years (both were laid off because of the COVID-19 virus)?
It does, it should be investigated if there was a personal motive/vendetta there too.

quote:

13. Why do the neighbors of this officer say they didn’t know he was a cop and never saw him in uniform?
The end of neighborhood policing.

quote:

14. Why has the same attorney been hired as with all the other big supposed police killings of blacks? Attorney Benjamin Crump. The same attorney that worked on previous cases that resulted in busses bringing in rioters from outside the city?
Hey did you hear about that electronics patent law case where they hired an attorney who had done a lot of other electronics patent law cases crazy huh?

quote:

15. Why does store surveillance video show Floyd calmly and submissively walking with the officer and not resisting arrest while the officer gently allowed him to sit down on the side walk, and multiple officers calmly chatting with him? Is this the kind of suspect that a police officer would feel the need to put on the ground and place his knee on his neck?
Yeah looks like officers are pretty bad at evaluating personal risk with certain suspects huh?

quote:

16. Why did the EMT workers (wearing police uniforms including bullet proof vests) roughly handle and dump the unconscious George on the stretcher? This is not how trained emergency workers lift a person with a possible neck injury. Why did they not attempt triage or try CPR?
That uniform looks like Hennepin County EMS, not police, unless the lizard people did GIS again.

quote:

17. Can someone really not breathe when someone kneels on his neck and is the victim really able to speak for considerable periods of time if he can’t breathe?
Yes, if they're kneeling on the carotid artery or restricting air flow just enough to talk. Find your nearest MMA bro and ask them to demonstrate.

quote:

18. Post killing: Why is a white man that looks like an undercover (St. Paul) cop in black and a riot gear mask carrying a black umbrella walking around breaking windows (and others dressed similarly starting fires) and instigating a riot? Is this reminiscent of “umbrella man” during the JFK shooting?
19. Why were almost all the rioters leading the destruction of the neighborhood at the beginning of the riots “white” and not from Minneapolis? In a black neighborhood after a police killed a black man?
20. Why did the Chief of Police make it a point that those inciting the riots and arsonists were not from Minnesota?
Yeah, cops and white supremacists have been trying to make the protests look worse than they are, I wonder what their motives could be.

quote:

21. Why was a CNN News Crew not only detained but also Arrested?
Yeah, why was Omar Jemenez arrested live on air, while his colleague two blocks away, Josh Campbell, was not.
:iiam:

quote:

What did I miss???
The racism. :ssh:

Dr. Red Ranger
Nov 9, 2011

Nap Ghost
Why does my mother think that Hillary is on trial for Benghazi today? My god, you take your eyes off your parents for a couple of months for quarantine and they come out completely unable to parse reality through a phone screen.

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

We are all dead and gay now.

borkencode
Nov 10, 2004

tek79 posted:

I'm curious to know how exactly they define "anti-white" in this instance. I'm assuming "anti-white" just means "in support of black protesters and black lives" here. In which case yeah your cousin is a Nazi. If not, your cousin is still probably a Nazi.

I asked what an "anti-white post" was 23 hours ago, he hasn't responded. But he has shared more awful things.

edit: He has had time to write his own :tinfoil: rant:

quote:

Scare people with a virus. Place them in quarantine. Count the number of dead every second of every day in every news headline. Close all businesses. 40,000,000 out of jobs. Peak unemployment. Remove entertainment: parks, gyms, bars, restaurants, sports. No dating. No touching. Mask people. Dehumanize them. Close temples and churches. Create a vacuum. Let depression and anxiety and desperation set in. Empty the prisons because of the virus and fill the streets with criminals.
Then...ignite hatred and civil war. Civil unrest. Send in Antifa, and BLM (domestic terrorist groups) to attack law enforcement, vandalize and loot property as if they are freedom fighters. This undermines the laws of civilized society. Then state and local government politicians tell officers to order a stand-down and let the heathens get it out of their system.
We have been baited by adversarial governments who want to destroy America - China, Iran, Russia. Then we have the far left, liberals and Democrat politicians abuse the racial wars to fuel the fires. And, in an election year, have these Democrats blame all of it on the President.
This is what modern warfare looks like.

borkencode fucked around with this message at 17:35 on Jun 5, 2020

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

Nah, he just copied and pasted that. I have seen multiple people share the exact same thing.

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

Turns out wearing masks works!

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

"Send in Antifa and BLM..."? And how did they get "sent in"? This is some serious gaslighting.

PeterCat
Apr 8, 2020

Believe women.

There probably will be a big spike cases because of the riots.

Also: "abuse the racial wars?"

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS

Faustian Bargain posted:

"Send in Antifa and BLM..."? And how did they get "sent in"? This is some serious gaslighting.

SOROS!

litany of gulps
Jun 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Dr. Red Ranger posted:

Why does my mother think that Hillary is on trial for Benghazi today? My god, you take your eyes off your parents for a couple of months for quarantine and they come out completely unable to parse reality through a phone screen.

I saw this one, too. It's some Hillary's email nonsense slowly grinding its way through the court system.

https://www.wpsdlocal6.com/news/hillary-clinton-must-testify-in-email-case-judge-rules/article_de9d6e20-a720-11ea-b118-f761ce7f195f.html

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

tek79 posted:

Turns out wearing masks works!

I mean, we are definitely going to see a huge covid spike in a couple weeks. The poster is just an idiot or willfully dense.

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

wizzardstaff posted:

I mean, we are definitely going to see a huge covid spike in a couple weeks. The poster is just an idiot or willfully dense.

Oh, absolutely. I was just tossing out the type of oversimplified comeback that gives the kinds of people who post this poo poo for real a brief "wait wut?" moment.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

You're right, American democracy has failed and should be burned to the ground.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

My side is great your side is bad! Gooooooooooo team. Personally I want both sides to be good people but hey what do I know? I just want people to live happy healthy lives comfortably.

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on

Something tells me that drug dealer was immediately arrested/punished though. Not much reason to riot over that.

borkencode
Nov 10, 2004
Someone is so close to understanding something here.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
ah yes forgotten, not let me create or repost this meme picture giving you the details about this forgotten person.

Also maybe ignore the details that consequences probably happened.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
That meme creator cares so much about Tony Timpa's death that they got the date completely wrong. He was murdered by the cops in 2016.

And maybe if white people are mad about people of their skin color being killed by the cops, they should get up and protest as well.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

borkencode posted:

I asked what an "anti-white post" was 23 hours ago, he hasn't responded. But he has shared more awful things.

Imagine if we constantly tried to own Trump supporters by saying “Your boy Jed Bush sure looked stupid at that last debate :smug:

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
When white people get killed by the cops, and people do complain (including, hella often, BLM, because they understand solidarity) the same motherfuckers still defend the cops.

They don't care about white people getting killed by the cops they just hate black people.

ErIog
Jul 11, 2001

:nsacloud:
Yeah it's very telling that the All Lives Matter brigade sees cops as the ones we need to be including by saying All Lives Matter.

Golbez
Oct 9, 2002

1 2 3!
If you want to take a shot at me get in line, line
1 2 3!
Baby, I've had all my shots and I'm fine
guys i think my mom is racist

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Too early to tell.

Golbez
Oct 9, 2002

1 2 3!
If you want to take a shot at me get in line, line
1 2 3!
Baby, I've had all my shots and I'm fine
So I decided to check on her advise to "if you agree, repeat and share" and see if any of the people who reacted and commented shared it.

The commenter is a goddamn former U.S. Congressman.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

Darkrai used Dream Eater!
It's super effective!

Golbez posted:

guys i think my mom is racist

Sounds like you have some rear end shoving to do.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

"I'm wrong and refuse to change!"

Incredibly brave.

blackmet
Aug 5, 2006

I believe there is a universal Truth to the process of doing things right (Not that I have any idea what that actually means).

Golbez posted:

So I decided to check on her advise to "if you agree, repeat and share" and see if any of the people who reacted and commented shared it.

The commenter is a goddamn former U.S. Congressman.

It seems like this guy is still semi-active in politics and was a total shithead as a congressman.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernie_Konnyu

If it wasn't your mom, I think it could go somewhat viral.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Honestly, in light of recent events, I think we need to reboot Ok, Boomer to Ok, Racist.

totalnewbie
Nov 13, 2005

I was born and raised in China, lived in Japan, and now hold a US passport.

I am wrong in every way, all the damn time.

Ask me about my tattoos.
She almost got it...

We're all subject to society and media which instills biases inside us that, even if we don't want them there, are there. In other words, we're all a little bit racist inside. But what separates the good form the bad is that the good actively try to overcome that while the bad are just like "hell yeah, racism!"

She was so close but for all the wrong reasons.

borkencode
Nov 10, 2004

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
the people who invented the term "RINO" and "drain the swamp" telling on themselves: "why are these democrats not in power fighting these other democrats in power??"

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

From my local Facebook group.

Mellow Seas
Oct 9, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I'm getting very, very strong "not the US" vibes from this photo.

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

I dunno, what did the Lincoln Monument look like under Obama? It'll probably look like that.

Xarthor
Nov 11, 2003

Need Ink or Toner for
Your Printer?

Check out my
Thread in SA-Mart!

Lipstick Apathy
GOONS LOOK!!! Some white lady solved racism on my Nextdoor feed! Why didn't anyone think of this before????

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Xarthor posted:

GOONS LOOK!!! Some white lady solved racism on my Nextdoor feed! Why didn't anyone think of this before????

Yeah nextdoor/facebook local groups are awesome. That's where I saw this gem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on
Has anyone mentioned that police won't kill you if you do illegal stuff, as long as you're not black?
Has anyone mentioned that police will leave you alone even if you do illegal stuff, as long as you have enough money?
Has anyone mentioned that police won't leave you alone even if you don't do illegal stuff?