Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What did it matter?
This poll is closed.
The mod squad (FORUM FRIENDS) has edited the poll 11 1.38%
And inserted their good jokes 4 0.50%
While the rest of you laugh 9 1.13%
Bowsette 103 12.88%
347 43.38%
killer comedy option $69,420.69 15 1.88%
big bandicoot baps 311 38.88%
Total: 800 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
gently caress yes Like a Dragon gameplay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Mercury Crusader posted:

Sometimes they were about fantasy or phantasy

phantastic boys

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!
Yakuza 7 is here to save JRPGs

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

My parents love a master system game called Teddy Boy and were still playing it a few years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blN_3elwK1I

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I had heard this Yakuza game was a JRPG but I didn't realize it was literally like, here's your party's HP and MP in the corner and what seem to be random encounters

e: oh maybe they ran into a group of enemies and I didn't see

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Master System has the most playable port of "that" ghostbusters game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vg9aECoxlfo

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

no horny but is the mic tastefully placed to block her cleavage

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

I'm busy soaking in the tears from this, though...

https://twitter.com/NASCAR/status/1270819350644211719

:bisonyes::bisonyes::bisonyes::bisonyes::bisonyes::bisonyes:

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

grieving for Gandalf posted:

Ok this is the post that made me check the feed

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦
Tuned right in to see the reveal of The Gippers. not even sure what this is but you have my attention lol

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

the pathfinder crpg is getting ported to consoles with a turn-based mode, might try it at last

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

the pathfinder crpg is getting ported to consoles with a turn-based mode, might try it at last

Oooh I hope they add turnbased on PC. Sorry if they mentioned that, I'm not watching the thing.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Oooh I hope they add turnbased on PC. Sorry if they mentioned that, I'm not watching the thing.

they didn't but probably, right?

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

they didn't but probably, right?

I hope so, I like my crpgs with turn based combat more than rtwp nowadays and I haven't played more than ~30 minutes of the pathfinder one and I'm fine holding off if they're going to update the pc version.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

is this anime girl bubsy? this is anime girl bubsy

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

is this anime girl bubsy? this is anime girl bubsy

What's up?

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Does IGN actually have anything or is it like PCG's show where they fill time and interview randos all day?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Demon Turf looks fuckin sick

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

stev posted:

Does IGN actually have anything or is it like PCG's show where they fill time and interview randos all day?

The game they're showing now doesn't look good. The gameplay looks like a perfectly fine 3d platformer, but it looks like poo poo

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

stev posted:

they've shown some cool looking stuff so far. Its been worth the watch IMO

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Gripweed posted:

The game they're showing now doesn't look good. The gameplay looks like a perfectly fine 3d platformer, but it looks like poo poo

it's almost neat but in the end it is definitely anime girl bubsy

Weedle
May 31, 2006

I had heard this Yakuza game was a JRPG but I didn't realize it was literally like, here's your party's HP and MP in the corner and what seem to be random encounters

e: oh maybe they ran into a group of enemies and I didn't see

they were basically jrpgs already but with arena brawler combat instead of menus

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

They just announced that the protagonist of Demon Turf isn't you standard platformer protagonist like Mario, she has attitude

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
The art style of Demon Turf is interesting, but I feel like the main character should have more frames/angles, seems a bit jerkish in motion

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
it rules that wb has probably spent $100+mm on a still unannounced harry potter game set to debut soon and it's fanbase and the stars of the loving movie are all currently dunking on the creators lovely transphobia

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
I don't like this guy in the middle. Bad face shape

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

John Romero posted:

it rules that wb has probably spent $100+mm on a still unannounced harry potter game set to debut soon and it's fanbase and the stars of the loving movie are all currently dunking on the creators lovely transphobia

There's a decent chance they'll have to publicly denounce JK Rowling before the game comes out. It owns

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

I love it when brands dunk on other brands. Just incredible ownage.

Weedle
May 31, 2006

John Romero posted:

harry potter will continue to be huge, she'll just fade into irrelevance

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
I can't believe Hatsune Miku created both Minecraft AND Harry Potter!

Weedle
May 31, 2006

i keep waiting for her to slip and also say something super racist but she did write about a slave race that loves being enslaved so i guess she's already said enough on the topic

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Weedle posted:

Oh no, she refuses to shut up about it. And the British media will keep giving her a platform

ymgve posted:

I can't believe Hatsune Miku created both Minecraft AND Harry Potter!

Hatsune Miku would never write a racist book series like Harry Potter

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Weedle posted:

Possibly, but I can see a lot of people deciding not to give her any more money. Didn't the second (awful) Fantastic Beasts do pretty badly?

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Weedle posted:

they were basically jrpgs already but with arena brawler combat instead of menus

i never tried them because as silly as they looked the combat didn't look very engaging, which would be important to me if i'm spending significant time doing it

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
Yooo Samurai Shodown Neo Geo Collection is free to keep on the Epic Store tomorrow, I've always been terrible at fighting games but SS2 is one of the few I really enjoy so don't miss out!

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

apparently this game (System?) came out in 2017 but I don't remember it at all

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

Apparently it's also got a super rare game in the collection, so be sure to grab it for posterity.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Have they shown that horror game from a few weeks back that I've forgotten the name of

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Help Im Alive posted:

Have they shown that horror game from a few weeks back that I've forgotten the name of

They're showing a forgettable horror game right now, could be the one you forgot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

The Geiger one?