Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

More trash for the trash fire

I think this had the most visceral reaction to any funny picture ever. I showed it to my wife and basically we’re never watching Beauty and the Beast ever again. You’ve ruined this move for us because we can never un-think this image. Congrats. :gonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

ewiley posted:

I think this had the most visceral reaction to any funny picture ever. I showed it to my wife and basically we’re never watching Beauty and the Beast ever again. You’ve ruined this move for us because we can never un-think this image. Congrats. :gonk:
Imagine how the sentient bed frame feels

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

SLOSifl posted:

Imagine how the sentient bed frame feels

Is the beast's gym sock sentient?

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Cool

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

nice

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

I think I just achieved enlightenment

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.
If you meet Buddha on your way, 69 him.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

ewiley posted:

The castle is implicitly from pre-revolutionary france, what makes you think they had indoor plumbing

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

So they are making GBS threads in Pierre, the chamber pot, instead?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Ghost Leviathan posted:

The castle is implicitly from pre-revolutionary france, what makes you think they had indoor plumbing

So imagine this guy with a face.

He'd probably have little feet too, since he'd need to be able to carry the deposits to the midden or whatever for disposal.

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Ooo-la-la, ye olde velvet rear end poop cushion!

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
I wonder how often that velvet needed to be replaced. And adjacently how often it actually was.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Resting Lich Face posted:

I wonder how often that velvet needed to be replaced. And adjacently how often it actually was.

Add to that it would have been quite fancy material so was there a grey market for used poop velvet?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.

I get what he's going for, but how did we end up in the wrong universe where a sport born out of running from the cops turns into going around in a circle?
Imagine NASCAR on Deals Gap. That's the universe we're NOT in.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

Ak Gara posted:

I get what he's going for, but how did we end up in the wrong universe where a sport born out of running from the cops turns into going around in a circle?

It's also the universe where Nascar decided to hide that response to their tweet. Everything is performative :sigh:

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Gaston has a semiautomatic musket, the technology in the Beauty and the Beastverse is clearly not following Earth trends. In this essay I will

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
All the disney movies took place at the same time, because otherwise how could all the villains' kids go to high school together?

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Did Hades have a kid?

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Gaston has a semiautomatic musket, the technology in the Beauty and the Beastverse is clearly not following Earth trends. In this essay I will

That machine that Belle's father was building is totally steampunk.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Did Hades have a kid?

Two

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
https://twitter.com/merrinish/status/1270584514788700160

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/yW0pLjm.gifv

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

I've always wondered how that worked

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

Knormal posted:

Rage Against The Machine is at least a bunch of white dudes, but for someone who only looks at the surface level of things how could you possibly think Pink could be a conservative?

Also I'm sure this guy was big fan of both before, since there's such a big crossover in their audiences.

Ah yes, notable non-mixed race white person Zach de la Rocha.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Ak Gara posted:

Cops are pretty dumb. If you go in a circle fast enough you end up behind them where they can’t see you.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Moonshiner cars were originally rockets made to just go fast on a dirt country road where a standard cop of the time would go slow and or disintegrate.

IIRC it was a small controversy to do an oval track instead of drag race because they needed to do a bit of tuning to make their hot rods actually turn.

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

More trash for the trash fire

Steamboat “Willy” you say :dadjoke:

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

It's a little on the nose, isn't it?

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Did Hades have a kid?

Yeah, she even gets to be the main character. They even replaced James Woods with Cheyenne Jackson as Hades. And in an even more surprising 'Hey I know that guy!' Reilly from Letterkenny plays Gaston's kid.

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

Aleph Null posted:

inb4 this is used unironically as "proof" that covid is man-made by the Democrat Deep State

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

Aleph Null posted:

Not really when you consider the story itself is a few hundred years old.

Basically what I'm saying is 'same as it ever was'.

Kill all humans. :psylon:

dialhforhero has a new favorite as of 18:16 on Jun 11, 2020