Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Pinecone Sample posted:

I loving hate when I have to sell my truck because I am so upset that other people feel like you are calling them racist

We should buy the team and run BLM and Biden 2020 decals on it until we run out of money. It could be like that subtle middle finger McDonald's gave to Kyle Larson last week being on the 43.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mearn
Aug 2, 2011

Kevin Harvick's #1 Fan!

Pinecone Sample posted:

I loving hate when I have to sell my truck because I am so upset that other people feel like you are calling them racist

I've seen the comments he's made on The Orange Cone's Facebook posts. Ray doesn't need a flag to be a racist.

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

If you're willingly giving up a ride in any of the top 3 nascar series because they're banning the confederate flag, you've gotta be like... psychotically racist.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

i thought the idea was to run progressive things on the car

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006
It's not a party until the bomb squad says it is

Peanut President posted:

it was obvious immediately. What is this, your first rodeo?

I figured it out once 'ol Nipples found the av, but like tell me that isnt nearly word for word some of the twitter posts atm

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES

CBJSprague24 posted:

Biden 2020 decals
Isn't the idea to get rid of racists?

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

mearn posted:

The Orange Cone's Facebook posts.

Wow I think we've set a record for the longest series of letters I've hated in a row!

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SEIZED
by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420
Nah. This racing in the southeast way too late on the calendar, this 3 races every 8 days poo poo, it ain't right.

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420
My NASCAR family is decidedly against picking your own victory music, which is actually the best new feature

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

"the black lives matter chevrolet"

poo poo that owns.

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

Glad NASCAR made these changes, about time. I’ve been calling out racists in the Facebook group for my local track (Wall Stadium in NJ) and it feels good. This one prick keeps making jokes about ribs and not having dollar rib night and I call him out and got him banned from the group.

He’s been involved with this track for like 40 years LOL.

bigbillystyle
Nov 11, 2003

Stenhouse? Nah. It's Ricky Roundhouse now.

big nipples big life posted:

"the black lives matter chevrolet"

poo poo that owns.

It was cool to hear Bubba follow that up with, drat it feels good to say that.

I know it was a short track but it seemed like there was a lot of parity in this race. We saw a lot of good cars struggle and got to see cars like Bubba and Lajoie, McDowell, Reddick, Buecsher all have pretty good finishes comparatively to how they would run on a mile and a half track.

I haven't looked at any kind of stats to back it up but I feel like the parity this year overall has been better. We've seen the 34, 38, 17, 95 etc. etc, have good runs here and there where 5 or so years ago back marker cars like that would sniff a good run like once a season. Maybe the TV broadcast has just been doing a better job of highlighting these cars when they do have a good run so I'm brainwashed into thinking there is parity? Whatever the reason I'm glad to be made aware when those guys are doing well and make a point of following them on the ticker for the whole race rather than chalking them up to also rans that had 1 good segment during a race.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

kidcoelacanth posted:

i thought the idea was to run progressive things on the car

Hopkins FBI posted:

Isn't the idea to get rid of racists?

I just liked the idea of putting decals supporting a drat dirty liberal on the former truck of what I presume to be a severe chud.

E- https://www.facebook.com/groups/637518226343030/permalink/3046699535424875/

:allears:

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 05:22 on Jun 11, 2020

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

It seems a bit dishonest to give equal media coverage to this truck series nobody and Bubba Wallace. Like, Joey Gase would walk this guy but because he is a racist shithead he gets a soapbox?

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

While it is funny to dunk on him, the media is reporting it as though he is somebody. He ran 0 races in 2020. There's nothing for him to quit. We have no idea if he even has an engine that turns over.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Speaking of Joey Gase how about failing inspection 5 times? lol, did he try to show up with an indy car?

e: the media near me (morning radio show) covered him as a part time backmarker that nobody will know is gone.

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

big nipples big life posted:

Speaking of Joey Gase how about failing inspection 5 times? lol, did he try to show up with an indy car?

e: the media near me (morning radio show) covered him as a part time backmarker that nobody will know is gone.

I mean he dropped a battery on the track by like lap 5 so he should've failed 6 inspections.

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006

Pinecone Sample posted:

While it is funny to dunk on him, the media is reporting it as though he is somebody. He ran 0 races in 2020. There's nothing for him to quit. We have no idea if he even has an engine that turns over.

Given recent events, I feel I can no longer continue as Jessica Alba's boyfriend, and furthermo

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006
Doublepost because :vince:

https://twitter.com/SteveHofstetter/status/1271103965682298880

ShadowedFlames
Dec 26, 2009

Shoot this guy in the face.

Fallen Rib

:drat:

mischief
Jun 3, 2003

drat. :sweatdrop:

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

to continue dunking on this rear end in a top hat

https://twitter.com/oeste/status/1271068452472700929

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006
Goon project: finish ahead of ray ciccarelli in Truck series points

An achievement likely possible without ever leaving your house

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Hey he won $850 finishing 15th in a K&N East race once give the man some respect

ShadowedFlames
Dec 26, 2009

Shoot this guy in the face.

Fallen Rib

CactusWeasle posted:

Goon project: finish ahead of ray ciccarelli in Truck series points

An achievement likely possible without ever leaving your house

Spoonger Galapagos already did that.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

already more successful than doobie, well done nascar thread.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

https://twitter.com/BubbaWallace/status/1271150780385558531?s=19

loving ethered

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

that tweet needs 60's batman effects. KERPOW

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/jeff_gluck/status/1271158768860950529?s=21

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

https://twitter.com/ClutchandCoast/status/1271125304392679425

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

https://mobile.twitter.com/JimmieJohnson/status/1271156882107961344

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

waiting for the good kyle and his brother to drop him.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
This dude is going to break an ankle backpedaling so hard

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Shinjobi posted:

This dude is going to break an ankle backpedaling so hard

Which is bad as he won't have the money to pay for his hospital bills when everyone drops him.

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

how is racism so important to people that they're willing to lose their reputation and all of their income for it? like even if you are somehow immune from consequences for your words the best case scenario is you hurt someone else's feelings how is it worth it?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

they think way more people agree with them than is the case, they think the "silent majority" of racist wingnuts is real and not just some poo poo am radio made up.

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006
It's amusing that racists are so dumb they dont even have the mental capacity to not ruin their own lives very publicly

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

Imagine being like 9 years old and your dad comes home one day all pissed off and nobody talks during dinner, then after dinner your mom explains to you that you have to move to an apartment because your father posted a bunch of thumbs down emojis at the black lives matter car on twitter.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

i imagined it and i loled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006
ray ciccarelli has been trending top 10 on twitter all day and well the jokes write themselves