Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Somfin posted:

Does he just not know that the word "written" exists or what

That word is considered heresy for the faith of Solara.

Oh, check out his Lard Avatar II t-shirt, available for purchase on his faith's website!

https://solaranfaith.com/product/designer-graffiti-t-shirt-by-lord-avatar-ii/

Bogus Adventure fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Jun 11, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

When he took over the top spot doesn't that make him number I?

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

Bogus Adventure posted:

That word is considered heresy for the faith of Solara.

Oh, check out his Lard Avatar II t-shirt, available for purchase on his faith's website!

https://solaranfaith.com/product/designer-graffiti-t-shirt-by-lord-avatar-ii/

Lard Avatar II?

What is that faith about again?

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Tarquinn posted:

Lard Avatar II?

What is that faith about again?

The importance of eating sun-brewed mayonnaise

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

The_Continental posted:

lol, OK ashley

truly a specimen

Dude lives on the set of one of the Monty Python sketches where the cast were dressed up as shrill housewives.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Tarquinn posted:

Lard Avatar II?

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Lotwax you should counter DMCA this insane man for his usage of the triskelion. I hold the copyright for triskelion and Lard Avatar 2 has not procured a license through the proper legal channels, unlike Isle of Man, which asked nicely.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Bogus Adventure posted:

Sadly, the links on the front page aren't working. Fortunately, you can still purchase his complete works on Amazon.com

https://www.amazon.com/Complete-Collection-Lord-Avatar-II/dp/1495298973

I think this image explains a lot:

You know with a book like this he may already have an account.

Telemaze
Apr 22, 2008

What you expected hasn't happened.
Fun Shoe
God help me, I am on page 50 of the ~Righteous Jardacia~ book and I'm gonna finish it. Also for the goon who asked ages ago, "jardacia" is apparently their word for justice or judgment.

The origin story about Solara is bizarre. For a goddess, she's totally incompetent and terrible at planning ahead. She also hates deceit but likes to purposely trick her followers to test their faithfulness. That seems odd, but hey I'm not exactly Lord Avatar III, so what do I know.

So far my favorite part is when Solara makes 338 avatars to serve her. Five of them rebel and she throws them into a wasteland, where they build an army and then proceed to repeatedly kick the poo poo out of Solara's plans and her city. You'd think the 333 good avatars could easily take on the five bad ones, but no. Also the rebels call themselves the Demonic Horde (fka The Treacherous Five) and have a democratic council where they fight over what bad stuff they'll do. Must be lawful evil I guess.

I wish our racist katana-wielding friend would register, I want to ask him how he became a believer of Solara for real. If he weren't a wanker there could be a genuinely interesting story about how he got into a divorced factory worker's weird homegrown religion. Buuuuut that would require some self-reflection he probably won't do.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Telemaze posted:

God help me, I am on page 50 of the ~Righteous Jardacia~ book and I'm gonna finish it. Also for the goon who asked ages ago, "jardacia" is apparently their word for justice or judgment.

The origin story about Solara is bizarre. For a goddess, she's totally incompetent and terrible at planning ahead. She also hates deceit but likes to purposely trick her followers to test their faithfulness. That seems odd, but hey I'm not exactly Lord Avatar III, so what do I know.

So far my favorite part is when Solara makes 338 avatars to serve her. Five of them rebel and she throws them into a wasteland, where they build an army and then proceed to repeatedly kick the poo poo out of Solara's plans and her city. You'd think the 333 good avatars could easily take on the five bad ones, but no. Also the rebels call themselves the Demonic Horde (fka The Treacherous Five) and have a democratic council where they fight over what bad stuff they'll do. Must be lawful evil I guess.

This sounds suspiciously like the Book of Enoch (Christian heretical text) where there are 5 "satans" cast down by god who battle against him and do pretty well which results in god flooding the earth.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Tenzarin posted:

The pictures on his site are quite questionable.

What was the original source of these was it on his solaran faith thing?

NGL this guy is enough of an outsider and angry enough at women, minorities, police, etc. that he should probably be on a watch list if he isn't already.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
oh my god

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm9770225/

EDIT:

OH MY GOD

https://www.imdb.com/video/vi1817884697?playlistId=nm9770225&ref_=nm_ov_vi

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Do we need to be from the borders of the modern UK to be up for membership in the Solaran race?

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I'm going to hunt and eat Ashley IRL

feller
Jul 5, 2006

redgubbinz posted:

notice me, sunpai~

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Captain Yossarian posted:

I wouldn't, British food is terrible

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

You can hear all his fans so clearly in this video

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

I wonder why his girlfriend wouldn't want to date this g

oh

Neophyte
Apr 23, 2006

perennially
Taco Defender

"Yew know nuffin' Jon Solara"

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Captain Yossarian posted:

Nice av/post combo.

You mite just put it on the menu

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Bogus Adventure posted:

Nice av/post combo.

Raw meaty chunks of Ashley
piled high...

Edit: Oh neat, you can contribute to his IMDB page.

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 20:52 on Jun 12, 2020

feller
Jul 5, 2006

AHH F/UGH posted:

I wonder why his girlfriend wouldn't want to date this g

oh

the plight of the lefty. so sad :(

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Frank Frank posted:

Edit: Oh neat, you can contribute to his IMDB page.

lmao

Telemaze
Apr 22, 2008

Fun Shoe

Frank Frank posted:

This sounds suspiciously like the Book of Enoch (Christian heretical text) where there are 5 "satans" cast down by god who battle against him and do pretty well which results in god flooding the earth.

Doesn't surprise me, as others have mentioned the whole thing is pretty much poorly understood Abrahamic religion + a really bad d&d campaign. I'm still working on the rest of The Righteous Jardacia but the middle even worse than the beginning.

Also, I came across this "demon" on the website. Hmmm, that's a funny name. It will shock absolutely no one that Lord Avatar II's ex (and mother of his child!) who took him to court for slandering her is named Hayley.

e: to make it clear, I'm not digging up poo poo about these people. He talks about all this openly in various places online (usually whining about it) because he's a classy guy.

Telemaze fucked around with this message at 22:06 on Jun 12, 2020

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Bogus Adventure posted:

Nice av/post combo.

:eyepop:

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Why are fantasy nerds so hostile to democracy? I mean, I know that they are dumb and a threat to it but specifically, why do they hate it so much?

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

phasmid posted:

Why are fantasy nerds so hostile to democracy? I mean, I know that they are dumb and a threat to it but specifically, why do they hate it so much?

Because benevolent fascists appear frequently in the stuff they read? Just a guess

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Telemaze posted:

e: to make it clear, I'm not digging up poo poo about these people. He talks about all this openly in various places online (usually whining about it) because he's a classy guy.

A simple google search and this guy's hilarious life is laid out before you. Very little time or digging required. Also I think we're doing the lords work by forever preserving his lovely white supremacist attitude.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Because benevolent fascists appear frequently in the stuff they read? Just a guess

As good a guess as any I could come up with.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

phasmid posted:

If you read this guys twitter he really likes calling out individuals and/or institutions for being weak. He's confused the narratives of his favorite childhood media with real life, and thinks that a single powerful person is capable of molding the world not for the better, but into a view that suits his specific fat white lazy needs.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

The_Continental posted:

If you read this guys twitter he really likes calling out individuals and/or institutions for being weak. He's confused the narratives of his favorite childhood media with real life, and thinks that a single powerful person is capable of molding the world not for the better, but into a view that suits his specific fat white lazy needs.

Is he strong? He doesn't look very strong. He looks a little doughy to me but then again, I don't have a trained eye.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

phasmid posted:

They all believe that they are destined to rule the world. Yes, even the ones that are 35 living in they mom's basement. They are unanimously wrong.

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord

phasmid posted:

Democracy loses it's luster when you internalize the concept that most people think you're a freak. Under democracy, if most people think you're a freak, it means you are one because the majority rules. Then when some authoritarian fascist comes along and seduces these people, they see a possible world where they'll no longer be a freak, and that's too tempting to resist.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

biznatchio posted:

Democracy loses it's luster when you internalize the concept that most people think you're a freak. Under democracy, if most people think you're a freak, it means you are one because the majority rules. Then when some authoritarian fascist comes along and seduces these people, they see a possible world where they'll no longer be a freak, and that's too tempting to resist.

Cold. Blooded.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Frank Frank posted:

Is he strong? He doesn't look very strong. He looks a little doughy to me but then again, I don't have a trained eye.

Thats just it, hes clearly a mayonnaise elemental or possible sausage golem but hes styled himself as a storm wizard or some sort of royalty because it satisfies his need to be the hero of his own shrinking microverse.

Telemaze
Apr 22, 2008

Fun Shoe
You guys ain't kidding. There's a whole section in this book about how democracy is EVIL and how it's the only thing that keeps the demons from winning (they win most of the time anyway lol). It was obviously some kind of obsession with the original Lord Avatar too. Maybe a voting booth hosed his wife, I don't know.

quote:

Demon'Ocracy was the very thing keeping them from growth, it had a treacherous effect on those who craved it. All Demons were equal, they all had a voice, and with it, the constant noise of chaos ensued.

quote:

The Battle raged for an age, the Demons, stuck in their democratic trance, could not agree on a solution.

Dictatorship (yes, using that exact word) is referred to as a good thing.

Also! There's a story in there about how one of the avatars, Ashrah, starts to feel sympathy for the demons. She falls in love with one of them and sees the demons as fellow victims in the constant war. Mind you, the lesser demons are in fact being enslaved and abused by the big bads.

Ashrah's sympathy is framed as completely evil. Solara's so mad about it that she decides she can never forgive it. But she also doesn't want to give Ashrah up to go be with the demon guy. Instead she imprisons her so that she can (and I quote) "gradually re-indoctrinate" her. This rear end in a top hat fascist is supposed to be the good guy?

ALSO also, there's a story about how poor people are welfare queens and being on benefits is "shameful." gently caress these idiots.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Telemaze posted:

ALSO also, there's a story about how poor people are welfare queens and being on benefits is "shameful." gently caress these idiots.

I can almost guarantee that Ashley Ellison is unemployed.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Wow. That explains everything thus far. :lol:

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

It took me forever to realize that wasn’t a chin tattoo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

This guy is a literal goldmine of creativity and talent. I'd expect nothing less from a Lard Avatar.