Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Stooge posted:

now for our cat pictures segment

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWW

i found a stray cat on my walk today and even though i wanted to take it home i did not even touch it

friend was chilling on the road and when i got up close to get pictures immediately went into walk mode and got real disguised in the grass

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

currently writing a treatment for a smart phone era caper titled 'I'm Sorry I Didn't Quite Get That'

e: i have another script in the works titled "Warning: Carbon Monoxide"

I am writing something called "the emoji movie" for the distant future in which we will all look back at emojis (emoji? need to research) as quaint technology relics

e: :argh:

ty nesamdoom!

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

remember when they named a movie after the "you have mail" notification

yes yes i do, saw it in theaters

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

vanisher

remember when they named a movie after the "you have mail" notification

i'm writing a script called "beep" named after my smoke alarm low battery chirp

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

The weather in my southern california hometown has been extremely warm, and the plants that were heavily watered by rain in the last month are now dying and releasing a large amount of junk in the air. It's very unpleasant friends!

nut

drove by some guy with tie dye cut offs on the side of the road taking pics of a turtle today

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

yesterday it rained really hard here and a really cute little frog climbed up on the wall right outside my front door

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

nut

Doctor Dogballs posted:

yesterday it rained really hard here and a really cute little frog climbed up on the wall right outside my front door

let me in

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Heather Papps posted:

i found a stray cat on my walk today and even though i wanted to take it home i did not even touch it

friend was chilling on the road and when i got up close to get pictures immediately went into walk mode and got real disguised in the grass

now that's what i call posting

hopefully it isn't too late to tell everyone that my forums journey began when i wanted photoshop etc but didn't want to pay for it, and heard SA was even danker than demonoid from one of my irc friends. one of them bought an account for me and i think it got banned for sharing but don't remember the name or password. i let anyone who asked use it bc i am a dangerous anarchist, and kinda faded away from it because i was too busy committing irl crimes to bother with online ones. years passed. then in winter of 2019 a thinkpad t450s came into my possession and i discovered my irc friends had all finally logged off (YOU SAID YOU WOULD NEVER LOG OFF WHERE ARE YOU) so i went to every site i could think of to reg a new nick. i saw that lurkers must post in byob and it was almost pg. 2019 of this chat thread IN 2019 so i lurked just a little and sniped it and haven't stopped posting since

i really miss what.cd though and if anyone knows its replacement please hmu

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

nut

owlhawk911 posted:

now that's what i call posting

hopefully it isn't too late to tell everyone that my forums journey began when i wanted photoshop etc but didn't want to pay for it, and heard SA was even danker than demonoid from one of my irc friends. one of them bought an account for me and i think it got banned for sharing but don't remember the name or password. i let anyone who asked use it bc i am a dangerous anarchist, and kinda faded away from it because i was too busy committing irl crimes to bother with online ones. years passed. then in winter of 2019 a thinkpad t450s came into my possession and i discovered my irc friends had all finally logged off (YOU SAID YOU WOULD NEVER LOG OFF WHERE ARE YOU) so i went to every site i could think of to reg a new nick. i saw that lurkers must post in byob and it was almost pg. 2019 of this chat thread IN 2019 so i lurked just a little and sniped it and haven't stopped posting since

i really miss what.cd though and if anyone knows its replacement please hmu

I never used irc but we can be your irc friends what do you say on irc like over and roger and 10-4

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Stooge posted:

I feel this on a spiritual level. Busy times at work? lovely boss? Both???

Yes

owlhawk911

nut posted:

I never used irc but we can be your irc friends what do you say on irc like over and roger and 10-4

people used irc for all kinds of stuff but in my home channel we had about the population of the yob and :justpost:ed whatever dumb bullshit and funny pictures and jokes and stuff we wanted. i feel *very* at home here except for how i'm not supposed to talk too much poo poo about the Man or tell people how to treat their infections with fish drugs but it turns out they're real into that over in c-spam

nut

owlhawk911 posted:

people used irc for all kinds of stuff but in my home channel we had about the population of the yob and :justpost:ed whatever dumb bullshit and funny pictures and jokes and stuff we wanted. i feel *very* at home here except for how i'm not supposed to talk too much poo poo about the Man or tell people how to treat their infections with fish drugs but it turns out they're real into that over in c-spam

I’m perma posted up in the :tinfoil: cspam thread and am very grateful for the space trip there

owlhawk911

nut posted:

I’m perma posted up in the :tinfoil: cspam thread and am very grateful for the space trip there

big same

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Typical Girls is stuck in my head again

I'm thinkin bout librarians again

Manifisto

Kief Richards posted:

I'm thinkin bout librarians again

good news from libraria, a daughter of a librarian prince has come into an inheritance of $100 MILLION DOLLARS and if I let her use my bank account to collect it she'll give me half

ty nesamdoom!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

good news from libraria, a daughter of a librarian prince has come into an inheritance of $100 MILLION DOLLARS and if I let her use my bank account to collect it she'll give me half

That's an offer you can't refuse!!!!

owlhawk911

when will the librarian post

Goons Are Gifts

I'd prefer to take the prince to be super honest but money is ok, too

Goons Are Gifts

Buy the money an account

Stoner Sloth

Manifisto posted:

checks out, i went to a librarian embassy the other day and they had a wealth of knowledge there!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Goons Are Gifts

Can I just say that I love rice? I have deep respect for the potato but rice, rice is just the poo poo. I've been eating like two kilos of rice over the past few days and it's all I'm eating and I love it

Heather Papps

hello friend

rice is nice. what kind?!?!??!?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I have not been to the library in years as I owe them an enormous sum of money

take the moon

by sebmojo
ive been straight up eating fried tofu and rice for days. teryaki marinade & some weird hot sauce for flavour. my snack game dipped today tho when i settled for some boring bs. i just knew id get hungry w/o it

but normally my snak game is a++++ ppl are usually impressed

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

owlhawk911 posted:

when will the librarian post

i'm workin on him, i'm workin on him

give it time

Dixville

I don't think!

Goons Are Great posted:

Can I just say that I love rice? I have deep respect for the potato but rice, rice is just the poo poo. I've been eating like two kilos of rice over the past few days and it's all I'm eating and I love it

I can never get rice to cook right. Maybe i should get a rice cooker 🤔

Pahilla the Hun

Goons Are Great posted:

like the potato, you can boil it fry it steam it and man its just great—unlike the potato rice goes with everything, right?!?!

i also love rice!!

thanks nesamdoom!!

Dixville

I don't think!
I got these low carb jicama taco shells from trader joes i think it will make tacos tonite 🌮🌮🌮

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Dixville posted:

I can never get rice to cook right. Maybe i should get a rice cooker 🤔

Do it. A smallish one costs like $15 US. Best money I've ever spent. Spend an extra $10 and u can get one with a steamer tray for veg

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

City of Glompton

tacos mmm

im going to have a salad with rotisserie chicken, which is not nearly as good as tacos

maybe i will put taco sauce on it and pretend

Pahilla the Hun

prepuce repurposed posted:

Do it. A smallish one costs like $15 US. Best money I've ever spent. Spend an extra $10 and u can get one with a steamer tray for veg

i will vouch for this newb its true

thanks nesamdoom!!

alnilam

nut posted:

You weite things like
/me slaps nut around a bit with a large trout

ty manifisto

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

did I mention that I made falafel for the first time and it turned out pretty good? I can't cook worth a drat, so I'm pretty proud of myself.

vanisher

Dixville posted:

I got these low carb jicama taco shells from trader joes i think it will make tacos tonite 🌮🌮🌮

I am afraid to make tacos in my house because my young daughter is extremely picky and would rather starve

She loves this book however

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Ass-penny

Y'all, these introspective conversations about SA's relationship to the rest of the internet are awesome, I legit copy pasted a few of these posts to my notepad app for later conversations with a goon I know IRL.

I first started loving with forums in high school, I posted a lot in the Babble folder at adult swim message boards. I was regularly reading Photoshop Phridays and occasionally the other front page things. I lurked a lil but I think it was the thread about that guy and his wild street sweeper stories that convinced me to pay up. As someone else noted, sometimes I'm reading a thread and I see posts that are just perfect, leave me laughing for days. The people of SA are super funny and witty, and no matter how obscure your interest is there's always a goon who knows everything about it.

Love y'all goons.

Pahilla I will draw you a dank rear end pie.

nut

alnilam posted:

You weite things like
/me slaps nut around a bit with a large trout

I just remembered that I tried to get scanlated manga on irc but so few parts of the brain work that I think I just tried to type funny jokes but fellow posters were not having it there was no slap trout :(

nut

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

did I mention that I made falafel for the first time and it turned out pretty good? I can't cook worth a drat, so I'm pretty proud of myself.

u gonna do us like this with no pics...?

alnilam

My first message board experience was pretty great for me at the time but also really embarrassing who's ready for it

a sailor moon freeform play by post role playing board

I was probably 10 or 12 and I'm pretty sure so was everyone else there

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

alnilam posted:

My first message board experience was pretty great for me at the time but also really embarrassing who's ready for it

a sailor moon freeform play by post role playing board

I was probably 10 or 12 and I'm pretty sure so was everyone else there

hell ya rp forum solidarity