Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.
unlike joe biden, my brain is capable of remember things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
bing bong joe the biden is a rapist

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
you met joe the plumber, now get ready for joe the rapist

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

DoubleDonut posted:

you met joe the plumber, now get ready for joe the rapist

wtf is this man? joe the plumber's name wasnt even joe!!

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

tough but fair

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

The Nastier Nate posted:

wtf is this man? joe the plumber's name wasnt even joe!!

joe the plumber was neither of those things, but our new and improved joe lives up to his name and his title

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

bump

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

pretty sure this joe guy did the rape

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

I just remembered that Mike Pence had sex with a horse.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Dr Pepper posted:

I just remembered that Mike Pence had sex with a horse.

That reminds me that Joe biden is a rapist.

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
i just saw the title of this thread and remembered something important, so I want to encourage others to continue keeping this thread alive so I can keep remembering its important message

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
In all fairness, mike pence had a Consensual relationship with that horse

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Joe Biden raped and killed a girl in 1990

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

i forgot for a day or two but then i saw this thread and welp

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

The Nastier Nate posted:

In all fairness, mike pence had a Consensual relationship with that horse

That horse was groomed to be a slave, sorry no way it could consent. Much like the woman or women Joe Biden has assaulted.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Koishi Komeiji posted:

That reminds me that Joe biden is a rapist.

dang me too

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

bump

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

i already know, but bumping anyway

still a rapist

still not voting for him

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

I remembered that Biden's director of Muslim outreach is a Hindu fascist and thinking of Biden also reminds me that he's a rapist

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
I'm honestly suprised Biden has not yet been revealed to be have been part of the Epsteins et.

I guess he has a different provider.

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos

MonsieurChoc posted:

I'm honestly suprised Biden has not yet been revealed to be have been part of the Epsteins et.

I guess he has a different provider.

Now. Now, listen here. Moloch demands sacrifices, and those sacrifices, we're not talking about, you know the, when you used to go to the county fair and your lady friend wanted to win a teddy bear. It's not that. What we've gotta do is, listen pal, Satan is Lord. I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that. My time is up.

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

Who What Now posted:

Joe Biden raped and killed a girl in 1990

its absolute crazy that Big Leftist Media is making a big deal about joe biden being a serial rapist and murderer when Trump just yesterday said covfefe :doh:

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i bump cause you know why

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

StashAugustine posted:

I remembered that Biden's director of Muslim outreach is a Hindu fascist and thinking of Biden also reminds me that he's a rapist

Wait...Biden hired a Hindu nationalist as his Muslim outreach point guy? Can I also meet the klan member he tapped for his Jewish outreach team?

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

The Nastier Nate posted:

Wait...Biden hired a Hindu nationalist as his Muslim outreach point guy? Can I also meet the klan member he tapped for his Jewish outreach team?

Clearly Biden doesn't need anybody but himself to reach out to women.

breadshaped
Apr 1, 2010

Soiled Meat

taqueso posted:

the rapist joe biden

:wth:

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

DoubleDonut posted:

joe the plumber was neither of those things, but our new and improved joe lives up to his name and his title

new joe has laid a lot of pipe, non-consensually

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/ShadowPowerup/status/1265295088307113984

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Oh hey I know we're all knee deep in the :coolzone: right now but you gotta remember that in addition to being a bootlicking authoritarian cop fanboy Biden is also a rapist.

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

thanks i almost forgot

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

bump

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

bump

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
WE FORGOT

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Pomp posted:

WE FORGOT

NEVER FORGET :911:

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

bump

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
bump this thread every time you remember that joe biden is a close personal friend of strom thurmond, the author of the first draft of the patriot act, one of the foremost voices within the democratic party for the iraq war, a major supporter of the disastrous 1993 crime bill, a twice failed candidate for president in the past including a campaign that imploded over a word-for-word plagiarism scandal, a senile old man who unpromptedly starting talking about his leg hairs and kids sitting in his lap on one occasion, a man with a very short temper who snaps at voters who are even mildly critical of him going as far as to tell them outright not to vote for him, the point man for attacking anita hill's allegations against clarence thomas, a supporter of antonin scalia, the so-called senator from the credit card industry notable among his corrupt peers only for collecting remarkably fewer bribes than he earned, a vice president obama's people had to sideline because he would pre-compromise with mitch mcconnell behind obama's back, the man who said "poor kids are just as smart and just as talented as white kids", an opponent of universal health care who would veto such a bill if it came out of congress, a proponent of increased police funding at a time when the police are randomly attacking anything that moves especially if you're black and thinks that cops aiming for the legs instead of the center of mass of a fleeing unarmed black man is a proportionate solution, not legitimately the nominee if the exit polls are correct, and a rapist

1982 Subaru Brat has issued a correction as of 03:20 on Jun 18, 2020

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
Hello!

Joe Biden and Donald Trump are rapists.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

bump

Adbot