Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HaB
Jan 5, 2001

What are the odds?

Soonmot posted:

Glad to have helped! (I left you some snowflakes too)

Snowflakes? I never saw any snowflakes.

Where did you leave them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
If anyone still needs to unload turnips, I have a price of 475 until noon Eastern. Dropped to 138 afternoon, but still open in case anyone needs to unload not at a loss.

Code is with the Lloid bot in Discord!

kumba fucked around with this message at 17:04 on Jun 12, 2020

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

kumba posted:

If anyone still needs to unload turnips, I have a price of 475 until noon Eastern. Code is with the Lloid bot in Discord!

:neckbeard: You're the best

LLJKSiLk
Jul 7, 2005

by Athanatos

Myok posted:

Didn’t have any turnips this week but I stopped by to drop off a lot of baby-themed things my villagers keep giving me. Pandas count I hope.

She appreciated it. Thanks!

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva
Celeste is trapped by the bridge to the right of the airport. No meteor shower.

There's flowers in the fenced area by the plaza if you want to do some late-night watering.

Dodo code is closed - thanks for visiting and g'night everyone :tootzzz:

avoid doorways fucked around with this message at 15:49 on Jun 12, 2020

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Licarn posted:

Celeste is trapped by the bridge to the right of the airport. No meteor shower.

There's flowers in the fenced area by the plaza if you want to do some late-night watering.

Dodo code is in the PGS thread

Thanks! I watered some flowers and had a look around. I’ve not been to a winter island before. So neat!

Edit: lmbo at the wall of generators

GATOS Y VATOS fucked around with this message at 16:06 on Jun 12, 2020

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Is there a good way to keep an open plot open? Just had someone leave yesterday and spent a while flying around to nook miles islands to try to find someone good to replace them, but no luck yet. Can I just stall for a little while before the game fills the plot for me?

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

One step closer to my goal of all villagers wearing clothes depicting their species

Prowler
May 24, 2004

Captain Hygiene posted:

One step closer to my goal of all villagers wearing clothes depicting their species

That's funny. I just gifted Mac a Bulldog jacket.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

bushisms.txt posted:

Speaking of nude villagers, does anyone else have a Tammi that constantly walks around 'naked'?

Poncho loves to pump iron in the buff

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

kumba posted:

If anyone still needs to unload turnips, I have a price of 475 until noon Eastern. Dropped to 138 afternoon, but still open in case anyone needs to unload not at a loss.

Code is in #open-towns t in Discord!

Closed!

kumba fucked around with this message at 00:23 on Jun 13, 2020

HaB
Jan 5, 2001

What are the odds?
I have Rocket in boxes today if anyone wants her. I would describe her as "way less annoying than Big Top - her super team teammate" but that's a very low bar to clear.

Sisterly is her main but she says a lot of Jock stuff.

Dibs her if you want her and I'll shoot you a code.

runchild
May 26, 2010

420 smoke 🎨artisanal🍑 melange erryday

loquacius posted:

Is there a good way to keep an open plot open? Just had someone leave yesterday and spent a while flying around to nook miles islands to try to find someone good to replace them, but no luck yet. Can I just stall for a little while before the game fills the plot for me?

You could make the day last as long as possible by quitting the software entirely and adjusting your clock before you boot it up next. I’m not super sure what rewinding within a single day would do, but I know that crossing that 5am threshold going forward OR backward acts like a new day. Other than that, all you can do is cross your fingers and hope it takes more than one day to fill.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Last chance turnip sellers: I've got turnips at 411!

https://turnip.exchange/island/5b43f8e3

Nothing required, please excuse the state of my island, I only got KK to visit literally today (yay!) and so it's very much a work in progress. I would appreciate any cool flowers you might have, but it's strictly optional, don't feel bad for just using the island. I've just got it set up and running while I work.

Also I've got Rocket visiting today and I want to kick off another villager so he'll stay, how do I do that?

CapnAndy fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Jun 12, 2020

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

The island of Humboldt has turnips for 450!
Able's is selling a Crown (1 million bells)
Chevre is crafting a Wooden Toolbox
Leif is in town

e: CLOSED

If you could, I'd appreciate if people could water my roses on the west side of the island and my white hyacinths on the east side of the island. Thanks!

Kevlar v2.0 fucked around with this message at 19:33 on Jun 12, 2020

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

Bringer of sugary treats!
Turnips are 305 in Soxingtown for the rest of the day. Dodo code is in the PGS thread.

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i got a meteor shower with celeste, saharah with lava floor, boots making a pear wardrobe and a couple recipes

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3923566&pagenumber=7#post505640568

HaB
Jan 5, 2001

What are the odds?

CapnAndy posted:

https://turnip.exchange/island/c5c6a64f

Nothing required, please excuse the state of my island, I only got KK to visit literally today (yay!) and so it's very much a work in progress. I would appreciate any cool flowers you might have, but it's strictly optional, don't feel bad for just using the island. I've just got it set up and running while I work.

Also I've got Rocket visiting today and I want to kick off another villager so he'll stay, how do I do that?

I have Rocket in boxes. Pretty sure you can come to my island and ask her and that's a guaranteed move-in.

Also: she's a she.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

CapnAndy posted:

Here's how I got Cherry to replace Leopold:

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

We'd been looking for a sisterly villager in our town and decided we wanted either Phoebe or Cherry. Lo and behold, Cherry was at our campsite this morning! :neckbeard:

It took 90 minutes of constant badgering and resetting to get her to finally move in and replace the villager we wanted to leave. First you have to keep chatting with her until you get the option to suggest her moving in, which is something like 20% of the dialogue options. Then, she'll usually just outright say no and you have to start over again, but occasionally she'll offer a game of chance, either where you have 25% or 50% chance of winning, and on extremely rare occasions (happened 3 times in 90 minutes of trying) she'll outright say yes without needing to play a game. Then after all that, if there's only one villager you're willing to replace her with, you have to hit the 10% chance that she'll offer to replace that specific villager. If she doesn't, you need to reset the game before advancing the dialogue beyond the screen where she suggests who to replace and start over.

A huge hassle, but it feels great to finally get her. :love:

Prowler
May 24, 2004

CapnAndy posted:

I hope you enjoy your mush lamp! Someone gifted me a bunch of mushrooms and the DIY, so I'm paying it forward.

Also, if you want more blue roses, I would recommend separating those two and watering them until they clone themselves (this is the easiest/fastest way).

Rocket can be convinced to move to your island by bugging them talking to them endlessly until you get the option to invite them. If you have 10 people, they will choose someone at random to kick out. If they choose someone you want to keep, close the game before the conversation ends (or any saving occurs). You can try again, and they will select someone at random again.

E:FB

HaB posted:

I have Rocket in boxes. Pretty sure you can come to my island and ask her and that's a guaranteed move-in.

Also: she's a she.

This is only true if you have room, I'm pretty sure.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

Here's how I got Cherry to replace Leopold:
Thank you

Prowler posted:

I hope you enjoy your mush lamp! Someone gifted me a bunch of mushrooms and the DIY, so I'm paying it forward.
and thank you again!

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

I just want the mystery goon who visited The Glen and watered my single black rose with a golden watering can to know that it finally pooped out a gold rose and thank you!

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

PotU posted:

i got a meteor shower with celeste, saharah with lava floor, boots making a pear wardrobe and a couple recipes

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3923566&pagenumber=7#post505640568

new code

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Fiorina's open for a bit. Full info in PGS: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=3923566&perpage=40&pagenumber=7#post505642626

JHVH-1
Jun 28, 2002
I gradually built out an office inspired by Leo Fender's workshop

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

CapnAndy posted:

https://turnip.exchange/island/5b43f8e3

Whoops, my Switch went to sleep. I've relisted and edited the post with the new Dodo Code.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Lucked out and got another decent price, turnips at 357 today :toot:
Will just leave it up this afternoon if anyone wants to deal with a (hopefully) low-stress queue, closed for now
I'll be popping in and out as I work on other stuff, feel free to buy the limited shop stuff.

e: hadn't realized Sahara was visiting till just now, they have racetrack flooring and cityscape wallpaper today

Captain Hygiene fucked around with this message at 00:09 on Jun 13, 2020

Bonster
Mar 3, 2007

Keep rolling, rolling
I've been really, really missing cherry blossom branches for my Japanese garden. I figured I'd go back in time and pop balloons until I got that one, and that would be that.

I now have every single cherry blossom recipe, except that one.

RNG!

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

Bonster posted:

I've been really, really missing cherry blossom branches for my Japanese garden. I figured I'd go back in time and pop balloons until I got that one, and that would be that.

I now have every single cherry blossom recipe, except that one.

RNG!

Got any dupes?

ecavalli
Nov 18, 2012

Nothing terribly interesting going on today. Turnips are at poo poo prices and while there’s cool stuff at the shops, none of it is TOO cool. Still, I’m gonna be AFK for a few hours, so I figured I may as well open my gates.

Come visit Fernleaf: 248TX

Bonster
Mar 3, 2007

Keep rolling, rolling

TwoSheds posted:

Got any dupes?

Nope. I don't think you get duplicates until you get all of them. I'm catching the last of the petals now and finally got the last recipe, so if I get dupes I'm happy to pass them on. I can also craft for people if you want something and have the ingredients.

Bandit Hat
Sep 8, 2005
Potatoes are the all-time treat, they are good to chomp and good to eat!
In case anyone is getting antsy to sell some turnips, I posted in the dodo code thread - turnips selling for 366! Forgot to mention it here, seems people post on both threads.

ghosttart
May 24, 2020
Does anyone have a flashy flower sign in the color/variety "pop"?

I have cute and elegant to trade or catalog

ExtrudeAlongCurve
Oct 21, 2010

Lambert is my Homeboy

ghosttart posted:

Does anyone have a flashy flower sign in the color/variety "pop"?

I have cute and elegant to trade or catalog

Yes please. I have only the pop and am interested in cataloging the others.

ghosttart
May 24, 2020

ExtrudeAlongCurve posted:

Yes please. I have only the pop and am interested in cataloging the others.

Yaywoo! I happen to be open with dodo code

Or, let me know when it's convenient for you.

ghosttart fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Jun 12, 2020

Bonster
Mar 3, 2007

Keep rolling, rolling
It's dumping rain here on Rhosyn and I've caught two coelocanths in 20 minutes. Come and fish, shop and please, for the love of god, take away my extra stuff. I cleaned out storage and there's a ton of stuff out. Take, take, take anything you might be able to use.

Dodo code: closed

Bonster fucked around with this message at 00:56 on Jun 13, 2020

ExtrudeAlongCurve
Oct 21, 2010

Lambert is my Homeboy

ghosttart posted:

Yaywoo! I happen to be open with dodo code LSXQ4

Or, let me know when it's convenient for you.

Coming over. I'm Scarlet from Trevanna.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Captain Hygiene posted:

Lucked out and got another decent price, turnips at 357 today :toot:
Will just leave it up this afternoon if anyone wants to deal with a (hopefully) low-stress queue, closed for now
I'll be popping in and out as I work on other stuff, feel free to buy the limited shop stuff.

e: hadn't realized Sahara was visiting till just now, they have racetrack flooring and cityscape wallpaper today

Lost my internets so it closed down, thanks to the folks that stopped by!

Mistaken Frisbee
Jul 19, 2007
Yesterday, Rowan asked to leave and then started talking about moving. Then Static ended up moving out because the camper took his place. I expected to see Rowan in boxes today, but he's now pretending he had no intention of moving. Maybe he just hated Static? I don't know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

Captain Hygiene posted:

Lost my internets so it closed down, thanks to the folks that stopped by!

Are you opening up later? I could use some Cityscape wallpaper