Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Turpitude II
Nov 10, 2014

wow, neat bug monster, ashley. i made some fan art of it. i hope u do not mind, but the reference picture was only neck-up, so i used creative license and imagined its arms. i hope you sign up to our forums soon so u can tell me more about this cool creature u made :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

OH gently caress GUYS

He's been playing 4D chess with us all along and we've only served to grow the knowledge of his solaran empire. It looks like we've been bested.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

The_Continental posted:

OH gently caress GUYS

He's been playing 4D chess with us all along and we've only served to grow the knowledge of his solaran empire. It looks like we've been bested.

Oh poo poo, trap sprung by that wiley Lard Avatard - all that baiting has absolutely made his social media engagement and followers skyrocket.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

Check it. And see. He's mostly Irish but also nazi

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
"Regarding BLM, I'm giving credit where it's due..."

hahahaha jfc

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

The_Continental posted:

OH gently caress GUYS

my favourite part of his feed is the 1k+ followers and zero engagements on any tweet 🤔

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

He hates police because he got locked up for stalking and harassment as far as I can tell

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

phasmid posted:

Why are fantasy nerds so hostile to democracy? I mean, I know that they are dumb and a threat to it but specifically, why do they hate it so much?

They're mad that they have to listen to, and obey laws made by, plebs who haven't even read the appendices to 4th edition Advanced Dungeons and Dragons. They believe themselves to be extremely smart and capable, and "the people" to be stupid and beneath them, and yet the people (supposedly) are in power while they live in their mom's basement, thus harboring resentment.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Hay guys! My constant attempts at picking a fight with a dead comedy forum are an indication of my big analytic brain and masculine virility!
Signed: totally NOT a sad attention whore.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
It's time to close the thread, imo.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Paladinus posted:

edit:

yeah keep this going this guy is too good to let slip away

Poohs Packin fucked around with this message at 02:41 on Jun 14, 2020

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

The_Continental posted:

agreed, but that requires lowtax to take action within the forums, or another mod I guess maybe?

Not even admins are powerful enough, I'm afraid. But all of us together can effectively do it if we stop posting.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

The_Continental posted:

I can almost guarantee that Ashley Ellison is unemployed.

Ashley Ellison: NEET at large

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
Less armchair psychoanalysis of internet dipshits, more posting of choice excerpts from the œuvre of Lord Avatar II imo

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Literally pulling a dance puppets in tyool 2020.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
I don't get this troll poo poo. Is he just lurking without an account and crying while we rightfully laugh at his pathetic life and grift? I don't think anyone is touching the poop, just looking at it and laughing at how bad it smells.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Okay, this cannot be real. Which one of you guys is doing this because this is seriously comedy gold and you deserve credit.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Paladinus posted:

idk he keeps saying dumb stuff and we know he reads every single post in this thread, including all the insults, so it's still pretty funny

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

If he keeps making poo poo in response to this thread, can we consider this a goon project?

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Speaking of goon projects, it’s laughable that even Doobie seems more fulfilled in life than this guy. He actually had a business and has a family.

All Ashley has is a Bible he didn’t write himself and a bunch of twitter posts about how not mad he is that people on the internet are making fun of his Original Bible Do Not Steal.

I hope that sinks in, dude. Get off the internet and make something of your life. An actual something, not another pathetic white guy diss track or a pretend cult.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

How else will he get attention?

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Paladinus posted:

if we stop posting

:confused:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Hes not "going neo nazi" yet:

-Promotes white nationalism
-Posts about being of "pure" descent
-Posts pictures of himself in military garb
-Posts "martin looter king" meme
-Has the horrible proudboy haircut in the one reaction video where hes "totally not into pegging"

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Paladinus posted:

This thread is goddamn hilarious

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Alien Sex Manual posted:

Speaking of goon projects, it’s laughable that even Doobie seems more fulfilled in life than this guy. He actually had a business and has a family.

All Ashley has is a Bible he didn’t write himself and a bunch of twitter posts about how not mad he is that people on the internet are making fun of his Original Bible Do Not Steal.

I hope that sinks in, dude. Get off the internet and make something of your life. An actual something, not another pathetic white guy diss track or a pretend cult.

Doobie’s wife left him and took the kids!!!

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Doobie’s wife left him and took the kids!!!

Whoa whoa whoa there were kids plural?? Do we know if he’s done a diss track on her yet??

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Alien Sex Manual posted:

Whoa whoa whoa there were kids plural?? Do we know if he’s done a diss track on her yet??

Believe it or not, there’s an active Doobie thread here https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3887783

Enchanted Hat
Aug 18, 2013

Defeated in Diplomacy under suspicious circumstances
Don't close the thread, this is wonderful

I look forward to seeing the Solaran Autocratic Party stand for parliament very soon:

quote:

A Political Movement

Someday there will be a political movement. That movement will be founded on the principles and beliefs of our Faith. The movement will follow the laws and ideas that are in our books. Our political movement will make the world a better place for all people. We will never lie about what we want to change. We will have an Emperor or Empress. A vote for our movement would set things into motion, we would have the world as it is in The White City, enlightened absolutism is the way forward.

With Enlightened Absolutism, there would only be one person responsible or accountable for all deeds, good or bad. Today’s Demon’Ocracy (Democracy) has many voices, it is chaos, and in this chaos, there are none who are responsible fully to any situation. In democracy people can shift the blame around until it is forgotten. This must end.

Democracy is not the greatest achievement of man that we are all led to believe. It benefits nobody, lies are used to hide this fact. It is time for a change, a positive change, a Solaran change.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
All hail Emperor Lord Avatar II, he still won't score

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I really implore any goons who've not watched his RPG maker inspirational leader of solara video to give this a watch.

Kurnugia
Sep 2, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
how do you even mock that

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
It appears he can't even keep animated characters from dozing off and fiddling with their phones during his motivational speeches.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Mooey Cow posted:

It appears he can't even keep animated characters from dozing off and fiddling with their phones during his motivational speeches.

Life imitates fart

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
hail solara!

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

I like that the setting for his speech is the most British thing he could pick: a Shinto temple.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Bogus Adventure posted:

I like that the setting for his speech is the most British thing he could pick: a Shinto temple.

Wait, is the guy a weeb too?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Literally A Person posted:

Wait, is the guy a weeb too?

What does your heart tell you?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Applewhite posted:

What does your heart tell you?

God drat it.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
gently caress this internet to hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

I don’t think you can be as Online as this guy and not be a weeb.