Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Not quite as good as your usual goofy graphs, but that one is pretty drat goofy so I'll give it a pass.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Is it still almost impossible to actually get Bitcoin paid out in USD at those rates?

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Pedarest Pesos

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

You guys are retards

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

kas
Sep 9, 2003
I am a snoot.

ghosTTy posted:

You guys are retards

:ironicat:

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

ghosTTy posted:

You guys are retards

Are you going to get implants with your biitscoiin billions because I’m very disappointed with ghosTiTtys? Maybe I just cannot see them because they are ghosts...

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

ghosTTy posted:

Remember back in March when you all spat on and berated me for investing in mining stocks?
Please do not support one of the most environmentally destructive and yet completely pointless "industries" on the planet, thanks.

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009

divabot posted:

100% centralised coin, inventor who is convinced he is a genius

well.. rip
he's convinced the creator is some savant genius

keep the change :smug:

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
Given that he only seems to post shortly before getting his positions wiped out, I'm starting to think ghosty is himself an options contract.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
binch coin

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

I bought $170 euros worth of bitcoin in an attempt to turn it into weed during lockdown, which was a massively slow pain in the rear end, but then my connect finally came through and I forgot I'd done it (again, weed)

Then I remembered, checked, and it was worth nearly $300 so I turned it into Amazon giftcards which was also a massively slow pain in the rear end

I will now never touch bitcoin again because at its sole actually useful purpose (buying drugs) it was still significantly more difficult than using real money

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

A CRAB IRL posted:

Then I remembered, checked, and it was worth nearly $300 so I turned it into Amazon giftcards which was also a massively slow pain in the rear end

Which are stolen/bought using stolen credit cards, so Amazon is going to suspend your account. Congrats.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

time to buy during the dip imo

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

ghosTTy posted:

You guys are retards

Hello

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

If you really wanted to own us you'd donate one half of your BTC holdings to BLM-related charities. Show your faith with courage.

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

Motronic posted:

Which are stolen/bought using stolen credit cards, so Amazon is going to suspend your account. Congrats.

Giftoff is Russian hackers apparently?!?!?!

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Nessus posted:

If you really wanted to own us you'd donate one half of your BTC holdings to BLM-related charities. Show your faith with courage.

Lmao I bought some FLOYD coin on saturday and sold the next day for a small profit. If I wanted to simp for BLM I would be holding Cardano

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
do any of the floyd charities even take butts?

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
surprised to see the coiner advocating for the statist who blocked capital's will of a hard fork and the hippie no-coiner demanding disruptive rule by consensus

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

ghosTTy posted:

Lmao I bought some FLOYD coin on saturday and sold the next day for a small profit. If I wanted to simp for BLM I would be holding Cardano

You are a real loving piece of poo poo

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Perma

Zapf Dingbat
Jan 9, 2001

I think we've come full circle on buttcoins now. Anywhere else for this to go?

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
great combo of online pick up artist vernacular and racism up there

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

OK I know we all miss GhostTiTTy now that he's probed yet again, so I'll pretend to be him for the rest of this post so we don't pine for more of his thought-provoking contributions.

{GhostTitty posts:}
Hohoho I made a small profit this week buying gobblecoins and selling gibblebutts, while not contributing to global warming because some countries are starting to use renewables so there.

And I didn't give Bitcoin to charity because why would I trust them and mainly 'cause all cryptos are going to the MOOOOOOON, so in a few years time when I have dozens of lambos made by slaves and laugh every second of every day at all you nocoiners I'll give a real MOOOOOOOOON to every sad person who begs hard enough and kisses my custom made Italian shoes hard enough, because I am clever and wise.

And I have never lost money on any internetfunmoney transaction that was just a joke hahaha wake up you could be rich like me if only you'd bought or mined (all MINE hahaha) Shitcoin years ago. I know the future, listen up: GOLD, PLATINUM, REAL ESTATE, STOCKS, and CASH (except ShitcoinCash!) are all for LOOSERS I am not a looser I'm hoddling hard in a corner pls post something else so I can diss you it gives meaning to my empty life tapping keyboard keys like a monkey on bad speed 16 hours a day 7 days a week to try not to lose everything I own, I can only afford time off at all to buy another lambo and post here if I stop any of this I start to feel very anxious for some reason HAHAHA JUST JOKING.

Ooops about to get probed again excuse me while I take a flying gently caress at the MOOOOOOOOON!!!

tl;dr: Lol @ GhostTiTTy.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

gary oldmans diary posted:

great combo of online pick up artist vernacular and racism up there

Lol yeah yikes

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Bitcoin thread: come for the owns, stay for the own goals.

Gobbeldygook
May 13, 2009
Hates Native American people and tries to justify their genocides.

Put this racist on ignore immediately!
https://twitter.com/evanmthomas/status/1271200904365121536?s=19
https://twitter.com/evanmthomas/status/1271200908202979328?s=19
Turns out the Quadriga guy was (is?) an idiot

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Apparently some guys went around the CHAZ and tried to convince other people and vendors that they should make bitcoin their official currency. I'm not sure there's a whole lot of overlap in the venn diagram between the people there and bitcoiners.

Collateral Damage fucked around with this message at 17:53 on Jun 12, 2020

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

zedprime posted:

Bitcoin thread: come for the owns, stay for the own goals.
Some of those who mine hashes, are the ones who are fascists

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Nessus posted:

Some of those who mine hashes, are the ones who are fascists

Bull Traps on PARAAAAADE

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

https://twitter.com/Irongear71/status/1271589904200413184

This is good for Bitcoin because... *rolls dice*

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Wetcoins.

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
lol that quadrigaCX stuff is a hoot and reminds us that large exchanges are not necessarily run any better or smarter than the guy who lost his entire exchange database because an amazon server rebooted

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

ymgve posted:

do any of the floyd charities even take butts?

I don't think any legit charity wants to touch any cryptocurrency on the grounds of being too much of a headache to try actually liquating into real currency like USD and/or suddenly being involved in money laundering or now being directly involved with pcp and pedo pesos

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Collateral Damage posted:

This is good for Bitcoin because... *rolls dice*

:rolldice:

divabot
Jun 17, 2015

A polite little mouse!

EorayMel posted:

I don't think any legit charity wants to touch any cryptocurrency on the grounds of being too much of a headache to try actually liquating into real currency like USD and/or suddenly being involved in money laundering or now being directly involved with pcp and pedo pesos

the ones who take bitcoins are large and sorta techy (Mozilla, Wikipedia, Internet Archive) and tend to shove the coin stuff off to a side page because A/B testing keeps showing that even saying the word "bitcoin" on your main donation page puts people off and lowers your total take. Except IA, cos they're coiner loons themselves, sigh.

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

:trumppop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

BigBadSteve posted:

OK I know we all miss GhostTiTTy now that he's probed yet again, so I'll pretend to be him for the rest of this post so we don't pine for more of his thought-provoking contributions.

{GhostTitty posts:}
Hohoho I made a small profit this week buying gobblecoins and selling gibblebutts, while not contributing to global warming because some countries are starting to use renewables so there.

And I didn't give Bitcoin to charity because why would I trust them and mainly 'cause all cryptos are going to the MOOOOOOON, so in a few years time when I have dozens of lambos made by slaves and laugh every second of every day at all you nocoiners I'll give a real MOOOOOOOOON to every sad person who begs hard enough and kisses my custom made Italian shoes hard enough, because I am clever and wise.

And I have never lost money on any internetfunmoney transaction that was just a joke hahaha wake up you could be rich like me if only you'd bought or mined (all MINE hahaha) Shitcoin years ago. I know the future, listen up: GOLD, PLATINUM, REAL ESTATE, STOCKS, and CASH (except ShitcoinCash!) are all for LOOSERS I am not a looser I'm hoddling hard in a corner pls post something else so I can diss you it gives meaning to my empty life tapping keyboard keys like a monkey on bad speed 16 hours a day 7 days a week to try not to lose everything I own, I can only afford time off at all to buy another lambo and post here if I stop any of this I start to feel very anxious for some reason HAHAHA JUST JOKING.

Ooops about to get probed again excuse me while I take a flying gently caress at the MOOOOOOOOON!!!

tl;dr: Lol @ GhostTiTTy.

Nice meltdown