Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
We've already seen the big difference between Senku and Xeno... Senku can innovate and invent. Xeno has clearly been awake longer, and knows enough to get facilities built, but didn't experiment with different mixtures of revival fluid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

I WILL PUT THIS FLAG ON FREAKING EVERYTHING BECAUSE IT IS SYMBOLIC AS HELL SOMEHOW

Elfface posted:

We've already seen the big difference between Senku and Xeno... Senku can innovate and invent. Xeno has clearly been awake longer, and knows enough to get facilities built, but didn't experiment with different mixtures of revival fluid.

He also doesn't shoot people at the drop of a hat. That's rather important, I would think.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
It’s the most obvious way to characterize “American”

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Really They could have hidden the fluid by revealing the iss crew and the descendants. Even if Xeno wouldn't buy it straight up they have the actual people to back it up.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Chapter 153.

Chess time! Wonder if we'll get a double check.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I love this setup tbh.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
So we now know dr Xeno has at least 3 people in his RPG party.

The assassin, the barbarian and himself...a wizard? Man this clash is going to be great.

It's interesting to see Tsukasa defer to Hyuga was advice. Seems like a bit of a mistake though, to bring Hyuga along. He's like their second best fighter, unless Moz really leveled up.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Well tsukasa is a little too honorable and straightforward dor his own good.
Hyoga, being you are a backstabbing scum of the earth type, what would you do

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
I like the six-sided hexes for the war map, and I'm glad that our heroes are following the one true turn-based strategy game map system.

Sub Harrison
May 2, 2013

It's Dr. Stone tradition to turn your enemies into friends. I hope Samus is the first to switch sides.

Miserable Maid
Apr 22, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
I'm loving barbarian lady's design, and that she doesn't have bugeyes

I'm loving this crew so far

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Chapter 154.

Spy acquired!

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
I hope science can help that poor woman's deformed hips

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Sindai posted:

I hope science can help that poor woman's deformed hips

When she showed up I just assumed that they used those door jamming hips to signal she was an adult....apparently not.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

He missed last week's, it's a two for one.

https://twitter.com/CDCubed/status/1272207105387163648

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya
That last spread: Our hero, ladies and gentlemen.

logger
Jun 28, 2008

...and in what manner the Ancyent Marinere came back to his own Country.
Soiled Meat
Antagonists: They seem overly sentimental, lets send a girl in distress to spy on them and let their guard down.

Senku: Extract any bit of advantage we can out of her so we can crush our enemies.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Darth TNT posted:

When she showed up I just assumed that they used those door jamming hips to signal she was an adult....apparently not.

Senku is an Adult at this point.

wokow6
Oct 19, 2013
Yeah, at this point enough time has passed that Senku, Taiju, and Yuzuriha are probably 20 or so.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
Thanks for blowing my mind. I forgot this is one of those rare manga where time actually moves forward.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

wokow6 posted:

Yeah, at this point enough time has passed that Senku, Taiju, and Yuzuriha are probably 20 or so.

Well, technically he's over 3,700 in the first installment. You know. The whole stone thing. He was even conscious the whole time.

But so were all the Americans, so that works out.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Posted June 12th

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZix3qtzHNM

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Checking I think Senku is 20 fairly close to 21. When they completed the Perseus It had been 3 years, 5 months, and 9 days since Senku had gotten depetrified.

Pretty much the entire crew would be 20 somethings, so I am guessing Luna is that as well.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Senku only wants to revive everyone because he solved some unsolvable equation by being able to use his brain as a computer for almost 4000 years, but nobody in the stone world would give a poo poo.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
I'm a sucker for scenes when characters prep for insane sniping feats, so this week's issue was a treat. The striped outfit is some next-level thinking that never would have occurred to me.

My prediction is this ends with Senku somehow inventing a realistic target dummy and having that get shot instead, then running with the bluff that their scientist has been killed. If that worked then maybe they'd all be able to infiltrate Xeno's operation.That seems easy enough to pull off if they can get Lulu on their side.

It's kind of ironic that Gen would be the perfect person for that job but he's off being their spy instead. I guess it's time to see what secondhand mentalist feats they might have picked up over time. I'd also get behind a gag where someone dresses up like him or changes their ink-ed on stone-cracking tats to match Gen's to try to make themselves think more like him.

Mister Olympus
Oct 31, 2011

Buzzard, Who Steals From Dead Bodies

These are incredible, thank you

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Welp boichi
You got your tramp stamp depetrification mark

New girl looks like two halves of 2 different characters

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Welp boichi
You got your tramp stamp depetrification mark

New girl looks like two halves of 2 different characters

One of the panels of Luna reminds me distinctly (specifically, the one where she's reacting to the assassination target being shot) of Envy Adams from the 10-years-old-oh-god-already? Scott Pilgrim comic

logger
Jun 28, 2008

...and in what manner the Ancyent Marinere came back to his own Country.
Soiled Meat
The more I watch this channel on Youtube the more I realize Senku makes it incredibly hard on himself by not using the revival fluid on this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm9N_SPhwR8

All of his videos are great, check it out if you want zany science done in the name of knifemaking.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Wait we’re supposed to believe these characters remained conscious while petrified for 3700 years, when even someone like Tsukasa couldn’t?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
well, taiju. as for the latest three characters, it is clear what they were thinking about the whole time (her hips).

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
It took 3700 years but science invented a fabric that clings tightly into your rear end crack while letting you move around

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

RatHat posted:

Wait we’re supposed to believe these characters remained conscious while petrified for 3700 years, when even someone like Tsukasa couldn’t?

Weirdly we don't actually know if Tsukasa was conscious. I don't think it's been mentioned for anyone except Senku, Taiju, and now this new scientist. It was sort of a dropped thread until now.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Mr. Fowl posted:

Weirdly we don't actually know if Tsukasa was conscious. I don't think it's been mentioned for anyone except Senku, Taiju, and now this new scientist. It was sort of a dropped thread until now.

No all the new characters were conscious. As the Nitric Acid alone only works on people that were fully conscious the whole time.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

Unless there's another method.

Sub Harrison
May 2, 2013

RatHat posted:

Wait we're supposed to believe these characters remained conscious while petrified for 3700 years, when even someone like Tsukasa couldn't?

You have to stay conscious AND somehow get your statue covered in nitric acid. I have no doubt Tsukasa remained conscious, he just wasn't lucky enough to have his statue drift into a bat cave.

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

I WILL PUT THIS FLAG ON FREAKING EVERYTHING BECAUSE IT IS SYMBOLIC AS HELL SOMEHOW

New chapter dropped.

Nooooo. That's not true! That's IMPOSSIBLE!

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
I see we have an Eden Hall alumni

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

Darth TNT posted:

I see we have an Eden Hall alumni

The last crossover I'd expect.

Also does anyone else think that Xeno's finger things look like wood carving tools? Is there something else they're supposed to be? Or can we just negate them to "Looks cool/menacing"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Crain posted:

The last crossover I'd expect.

Also does anyone else think that Xeno's finger things look like wood carving tools? Is there something else they're supposed to be? Or can we just negate them to "Looks cool/menacing"?
Also the evil village chief had something kinda similar.