Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

take the moon

by sebmojo
I lost my sweet bandanna :/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

take the moon posted:

I lost my sweet bandanna :/

sounds like your bandanna lost a sweet you :wink:

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

rip bandanna - sorry friend

Heather Papps

hello friend

Renovation is fun but drat today we removed a plate glass window and it was scary as heck.
I am very extremely burnt out today. Aslo sunburnt I think!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

biosterous

it's fine i didn't want to pose on page 2500 it's fine my posts would've been sour anyways!!!!

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

biosterous posted:

it's fine i didn't want to pose on page 2500 it's fine my posts would've been sour anyways!!!!

I added your post to my post on page 2500 I hope you don’t mind!

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

beer pal

Heather Papps posted:

Renovation is fun but drat today we removed a plate glass window and it was scary as heck.
I am very extremely burnt out today. Aslo sunburnt I think!

one time i was renovating a bathroom and we were removing a panel of glass from the shower enclosure and it cracked in half and landd on my foot and ive still got a little dent there

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

beer pal posted:

one time i was renovating a bathroom and we were removing a panel of glass from the shower enclosure and it cracked in half and landd on my foot and ive still got a little dent there

ow, this sounds both hurty and kinda scary!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

good evening, it's time to weed

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

one time I was changing a tire and the part of the car where the jack was holding it up BROKE and the car fell down and smooshed my hand between the wheel and the fender. I was wearing big thick ski gloves at the moment and was able to slip my hand out of the glove. It still hosed up my hand and Im 99.5% sure if I hadn't been wearing gloves I would have probably lost at least one and probably up to three fingers including my thumb. And on my good hand too.

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Kief Richards posted:

good weevning

----------------
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

beer pal

a bit scary yeah but somehow it barely broke the skin and just bruised up a bit. and my shoe didnt fit right for a while

beer pal

Doctor Dogballs posted:

one time I was changing a tire and the part of the car where the jack was holding it up BROKE and the car fell down and smooshed my hand between the wheel and the fender. I was wearing big thick ski gloves at the moment and was able to slip my hand out of the glove. It still hosed up my hand and Im 99.5% sure if I hadn't been wearing gloves I would have probably lost at least one and probably up to three fingers including my thumb. And on my good hand too.

yikes

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

beer pal posted:

I guess this is less scary than it sounds because the falling edge would be the bottom intentionally-not-sharp edge. Still a tight-focused heavy weight falling on your foot, but not a slicing bladed/pointed thing like one imagines from "falling broken glass".

FluffieDuckie

Are we comparing scary things falling on us? Mine didn’t really fall, but a horse stood on my foot when I was wearing flip flops once. And he committed to it and leaned in and I kept pushing against him and going ow ow ow get off.

Bastard just stayed there until he was good and ready to walk off and I couldn’t do anything because if I pulled on my foot or spooked him the damage would have been so much worse.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

beer pal

yikes... i bet a horse has got to be like at least 100 pounds...

Doctor Dogballs

FluffieDuckie posted:

Are we comparing scary things falling on us? Mine didn’t really fall, but a horse stood on my foot when I was wearing flip flops once. And he committed to it and leaned in and I kept pushing against him and going ow ow ow get off.

Bastard just stayed there until he was good and ready to walk off and I couldn’t do anything because if I pulled on my foot or spooked him the damage would have been so much worse.

oh yeah well I had two horses stand on each of my feet at once and I didn't even cry very much

----------------
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

FluffieDuckie

beer pal posted:

yikes... i bet a horse has got to be like at least 100 pounds...

At least

Doctor Dogballs posted:

oh yeah well I had two horses stand on each of my feet at once and I didn't even cry very much

So that’s at least 200 pounds!

FluffieDuckie

Wait did you mean 2 horses on each foot??

That’s even worse

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

a horse is about yay big, that's at least 150 pounds maybe even a lil bigger

did the horse wiggle its toes on you

FluffieDuckie

Kief Richards posted:

a horse is about yay big, that's at least 150 pounds maybe even a lil bigger

did the horse wiggle its toes on you

No, because he was wearing shoes :imunfunny:

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

Kief Richards posted:

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

FluffieDuckie posted:

:five:

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

FluffieDuckie posted:

I so rarely get so see my favorite smily anymore!

Also wear close toed shoes around horses and other livestock/large sheets of glass/construction sites!

Ass-penny

Kief Richards posted:

Hell yeah.

Dang I'm glad y'all still gots your fingers and toes with all this horse standing, glass dropping, cars falling on your limbs. Be safe, goons.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Ass-penny

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Also wear close toed shoes around horses and other livestock/large sheets of glass/construction sites!

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

FluffieDuckie

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

That’s what mom said every morning before I went out to feed the horses. (Right before I put on my flip flops)

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

FluffieDuckie posted:

That’s what mom said every morning before I went out to feed the horses. (Right before I put on my flip flops)

Sad how moms are always so wrong and so lame, and then later we realize they were right all along and totally awesome

FluffieDuckie

A person can be right and still be lame.

Escape From Noise

I guess the closest I ever got to that was when carrying a double stack of pallets of empty bottles on a forklift and the forks have been placed very close together so when I turned around to place them they tipped over. Fortunately nobody was around on the warehouse floor so nobody got hit. Luckily I didn't get fired for that one.

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Stooge posted:

"hey ma' I'm on that page what with the number!"

[muffled phone noises]

"no ma', it's a multiple of 500, not 69 or 420"

[muffled phone noises]

"ma', I don't know if it's a prime, you sent Jenny to college not me..."

[angry muffled phone noises]

"ma' please..."

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Choose posting. Choose the YOB. Choose a thread. Choose a weed strain. Choose a loving big diarama. Choose empty quoting, 5ing, dick sucking trolly bots and a fully sexual snail with human titties... Choose butts and wondering who you will be posting with on a Wednesday morning. Choose chilling on the web watching mind-blowing, comedy gold threads, posting pics of the food you put into your mouth. Choose relaxing away in the end of it all, posting your last in a dead gay forum, nothing more than a postin' pal to the members and shy, cute lurkers who must post before BYOB is deleted on Tuesday, choose your future. Choose posting...

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

:same:

E: Biosterous wanted to post so here is their post, recorded for posterity on page 2500!

beautiful

a car ran over my foot once and i thought it was gonna be all hosed up. but it was totally fine. i dunno how that works

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Goons Are Gifts

Am I still or already up? I dunno but the sun is doing the twilight zone thing

Where am I

Goons Are Gifts

Let that be a warning to all not to play video games at night while being both half awake and half asleep, it is really confusing when you wake up

biosterous

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

I added your post to my post on page 2500 I hope you don’t mind!

:blush:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

testing 1 2 3

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Ass-penny

Goons Are Great posted:

Let that be a warning to all not to play video games at night while being both half awake and half asleep, it is really confusing when you wake up

I'm very familiar with this feeling.

Looking good Pahilla!

Escape From Noise

I love Japanese train PSA ads.

Escape From Noise

I know I'm in south Osaka when I hear おい!あねき!as a friendly greeting between friends. It cracked me up.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 18:18 on Jun 16, 2020

Stooge

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I love Japanese train PSA ads.

I was in Tokyo last Summer and there was this TV ad on the underground for... some train company?

Anyway it was a quiz advert, and there was this lil lady dressed as a metro attendant. In the ad she kind of wagged her fingers from side to side, whilst moving her eyes side to side?

please help me find the love of my life

I think it would make a cool gif.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Stooge posted:

I was in Tokyo last Summer and there was this TV ad on the underground for... some train company?

Anyway it was a quiz advert, and there was this lil lady dressed as a metro attendant. In the ad she kind of wagged her fingers from side to side, whilst moving her eyes side to side?

please help me find the love of my life

I think it would make a cool gif.

If I'm in Tokyo I'll keep an eye out.