Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Whooping Crabs posted:

Medical youtuber who talks about medical cases. Videos are titled like this: "A Man Lick His Dog, Most Shameful Organs."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

I didn't know Odin had a cat.

Silver John
Sep 30, 2014

Jamesman posted:

I didn’t know Loki got knocked up by a cat

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Sleepnir

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

jojoinnit posted:

Ugh I'm gonna regret reading this but I'm tempted. Where is it? I checked D&D but didn't see one.

friend,

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here. nothing valued is here.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Jamesman posted:

His wife was the goddess of cats, so it was only a matter of time before Odin became that meme of the dad that says he hates cats, and then he gets a cat.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

Doc Hawkins posted:

friend,

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here. nothing valued is here.

You tried to save me but you were too late and I already found it in CSPAM :(

Human Catapede?

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Won't you be my neighbor or else

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Pick posted:

Sleepnir

:discourse:

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

dialhforhero posted:

Cool new album cover for the remaster of Wisconsin Death Trip.

I appreciate this. Yelp, gotta go GRIND ON IT

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Whooping Crabs posted:

Medical youtuber who talks about medical cases. Videos are titled like this: "A Man Was Licked By His Dog. This Is How His Organs Shut Down."

it's terrible, the dude takes twenty minutes to explain what could be explained in about thirty seconds

Useless
Sep 13, 2003
I'm keeping three or four fingers crossed you get a buick up the ass before the night is over.

This looks 100% legit but my brain cannot accept it.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Useless posted:

This looks 100% legit but my brain cannot accept it.

The opening couple seconds should give it away because he's not playing the hi-hat yet it is still audibly being played. :ssh:

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

hawowanlawow posted:

it's terrible, the dude takes twenty minutes to explain what could be explained in about thirty seconds

YouTube.mp4

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Video Nasty posted:

The opening couple seconds should give it away because he's not playing the hi-hat yet it is still audibly being played. :ssh:

There's a second drummer who is still playing at first behind and to his right

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

hawowanlawow posted:

Welcome to youtube!

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Been lol'ing at the concept of incels and remembered this pic.

frankee
Dec 29, 2017

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

loving, who let Chintu join the army wtf

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

loving, who let Chintu join the army wtf

Chintu deserves that poo poo tbh

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

With a HOOK!

Useless
Sep 13, 2003
I'm keeping three or four fingers crossed you get a buick up the ass before the night is over.

Video Nasty posted:

Second drummer, like other buddy said - but if you were going to go the lengths to create a CG body double for the kid, rig it, match it to a full size double and an audio track, why gently caress up the starting audio? If that's a fake it's insanely well done - there's a reason you don't see a lot of fake videos with clear instrument playing, you need to match both momentum and beat over and over and that's hard as hell. No editing trick can do that.

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

hawowanlawow posted:

To be fair, his [Chubyemu / Dr. Benard] videos are designed for the type of people who tried to eat tide pods when they were cool or are the type who think "what could go wrong with drinking 15 monster drinks in one sitting?" Like, "explain this like "I'm five" level medicine. :shrug:

ToxicFrog
Apr 26, 2008

Silver John posted:

I didn’t know Loki got knocked up by a cat

I suspect that there is very little Loki won't sleep with given the chance

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Useless posted:

Second drummer, like other buddy said - but if you were going to go the lengths to create a CG body double for the kid, rig it, match it to a full size double and an audio track, why gently caress up the starting audio? If that's a fake it's insanely well done - there's a reason you don't see a lot of fake videos with clear instrument playing, you need to match both momentum and beat over and over and that's hard as hell. No editing trick can do that.

Okay but I can at least say as a drummer the kid was not playing what you hear.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Useless posted:

goons cannot help replying "Its fake :smug:" to any content posted in this site

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Samuringa posted:

I think it originally started out as a way for some goons to prove they were smarter than everyone else who stupidly enjoyed something that wasn't real and has devolved into this weird reflexive fun destruction all over the forums.

In a lot of threads I read there are humorless sherlocks lying in wait to post "Oh you believe that person did that thing? Well they are using performance enhancing........Computer Graphics :smug:"

Even videos/images where the point is they are fake aren't safe. Things like that gif where the jeep drives on thin ice then sinks and is revealed to be a toy gets in-depth analysis of the shadows, rock size, jeep components and perspective issues. I WASN'T FOOLED!!

Add to that endless nitpicking arguments about whether content is funny or meta forum arguments like mine and it's kind of annoying to try and use these threads for entertainment. I find myself burning out my scrollwheel a lot lately.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Video Nasty posted:

Okay but I can at least say as a drummer the kid was not playing what you hear.

I think the audio drifts a tiny little bit out of sync towards the end.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

hawowanlawow posted:

Some people actually like a detailed explanation of a medical case instead of "This is the poo poo he did, this is the problem it caused. Subscribe."

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

chitoryu12 posted:

Some people actually like a detailed explanation of a medical case instead of "This is the poo poo he did, this is the problem it caused. Subscribe."

I feel like this is a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" example of demanding more detailed content

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

thank you, thank you

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

The New York Times
Mar 2, 2013

Call
1-800-NYTIMES for FREE home delivery
Pretty sure this is the same drummer kid, there’s tons of videos of him playing on his Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqXwxeLhoEO/?igshid=1jtn97ofgon5z

raggedphoto
May 10, 2008

I'd like to shoot you

My job is to composite and retouch images, been doing it for 10 years and I crack up whenever someone calls out a photoshopped image like they are a digital sherlock.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Rectal Death Adept posted:

I think it originally started out as a way for some goons to prove they were smarter than everyone else who stupidly enjoyed something that wasn't real and has devolved into this weird reflexive fun destruction all over the forums.

In a lot of threads I read there are humorless sherlocks lying in wait to post "Oh you believe that person did that thing? Well they are using performance enhancing........Computer Graphics :smug:"

Even videos/images where the point is they are fake aren't safe. Things like that gif where the jeep drives on thin ice then sinks and is revealed to be a toy gets in-depth analysis of the shadows, rock size, jeep components and perspective issues. I WASN'T FOOLED!!

Add to that endless nitpicking arguments about whether content is funny or meta forum arguments like mine and it's kind of annoying to try and use these threads for entertainment. I find myself burning out my scrollwheel a lot lately.

Haha, good one, but this is clearly not your real opinion. There is even a part in the last paragraph where you can see a different opinion.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
I think everything is real, my life is filled with amazement and wonder, ya'll would be jealous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

Samuringa posted:

One of my favourite Youtube comments on a popular stop motion animation video a friend of mine and I created years ago was "fake and gay". I wish I had the CG skills to fake it! I mean, I wish it was more gay too but you can't have everything.