Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inadequately
Oct 9, 2012
Someone recommended I link this here, so I might as well. Doing a blind run through the original Pokemon Saphire, since I've never tried that particular version before.

Let's Play Pokemon Saphire (BLIND)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

Robots! Redheads! Horizon Zero Dawn: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3925101

Just A Friend
Jan 11, 2010

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3925187

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3925539

Strap yourselves in for the land of Lovecraft and teenage sex jokes.

weso12
Nov 19, 2014

Lurker, Sims 3 LPer, Bored College Student

Sims 3 "Only Randomness is Free" Custom Challenge

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

Lux-Pain
is quite a bad game. That I like despite, and in some ways perhaps because of, its many flaws. What if a visual novel managed to have text that gets so incomprehensible it can't decide on something as basic as the setting?

Well, that exists. And it's this game.

Also it manages to be pretty good at times too, I promise!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Can I do what Spirit Armor couldn't and finish Sakura Wars? Let's find out!

Spookydonut
Sep 13, 2010

"Hello alien thoughtbeasts! We murder children!"
~our children?~
"Not recently, no!"
~we cool bro~
I resurrected my old C&C LP for remastered, this time just concentrating on tearing apart the missions.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3926664

MayOrMayNotBeACat
Jul 22, 2017

Starting a Let's Play of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky.

GruntMountain
Jul 17, 2017

Doing a Let's Play of Football Manager 2019 with goon-generated players and staff. Also includes explanations about the sport if you're a complete newbie to it.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3927081

Fionordequester
Dec 27, 2012

Actually, I respectfully disagree with you there. For as obviously flawed as this game is, there ARE a lot of really good things about it. The presentation and atmosphere, for example, are the most immediate things. No other Yu-Gi-Oh game goes out of the way to really make
It's Dragon Quest! The granddaddy of RPGs! And in this case, we're doing the 6th game!

Come on down for the fastest 100% walkthrough you ever saw!

Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation, 100% Speed Walkthrough!

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.

I'm playing this cancelled point 'n' click adventure game from 1998. Despite being unfinished and missing some assets, it's playable from start to finish.

LPFinale
Dec 8, 2019

You're At Work, You're Paid to Be Here - Let's Play Miss Management!

This is a time management game from 2006-2007 called Miss Management. It has inspirations from The Office and other similar works, and it's a surprisingly solid game in both gameplay and writing.

Frankly, it's so buried in time that it doesn't even have an article on Wikipedia aside from the dev studio's list of developed games, and that's a shame, so I plan to fix that.

:synthy:

LPFinale fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Jun 16, 2020

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

I'm what the kids call: a big nerd

So I saw in the Request Thread that someone else wanted this game, and I figured, hey, why not use it as an excuse to play more of my favorite series?

Let's Play Shanghai EXE: Genso Network!

Strategic Sage
Jan 22, 2017

And that's the way it is...

Only an limited alpha tech demo for now, but nonetheless the first taste of Creeper World 4 is here. You know you want it

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Help I thought this was like a 40 hour game and I made a lot of boasts that I'm not sure I can live up to

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Come join four nerds (The Otaku Trash Machine) talking over two JoJo's Bizarre Adventure games. Some of this might be a bad idea.

nweismuller
Oct 11, 2012

They say that he who dies with the most Opil wins.

I am winning.

The long-delayed second crack I've made at a Master of Orion: Conquer the Stars LP available here. A historical narrative of the growth of the Gnolams' Universal Mercantile League, featuring significant audience participation.

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.

Time to visit an isolated village in the Japanese countryside, where there are definitely no wolves of any kind.

Come speculate and solve stuff in the best mystery/horror VN of the last few years!

Truthkeeper
Nov 29, 2010

Friends don't let friends borrow on credit.

You kids today are still into Pokemon, right? And watching people suffer through self-imposed challenges? Come watch me Nuzlocke my way through Alola.

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

Reactor: Online
Sensors: Online
Weapons: Online

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL
Aw poo poo. Here we go again.

Have a trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FufkxLOTIYA

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

If you want to see or record D3 Simple games, there's a thread for this!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3928888

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

I will be playing Civilization VI with heavy audience participation, which will change according to the system of government you choose! Join me as we create the most inaccurate historical reenactment of all time.

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets

Do you dream of being a general? Think your better than Napoleon? Wellington?

Here is your chance to prove it! Come join me running a tabletop wargame with the power of photoshop!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3930238&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tobiden: A full-length JRPG made in RPG Maker 2000.

I'm translating it blind (that's just how I roll with these things), and it's gonna be a long adventure. The writing is all super charming, and you can feel how much love went into this extremely ambitious (and free) game.

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

My disdain for you all knows no bounds.

7th Dragon - Of Course I Know Who Santa Claus Is, You Moron

quote:

A JRPG where you create your own party and go around slaying dragons. Never got an international release for whatever reason, but hey, that's what fan translations are for. Though the game does take quite a bit of heavy influence from a certain dungeon crawler series...

After 9 months of no updates, the 7th Dragon Let's Play is finally back!

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.
Let's Play The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time: Challenge Mode

I've started a challenge Let's Play of Ocarina of Time, in which I've imposed various restrictions on myself such as 3 hearts only, no shield, and fighting with the Broken Giant's Knife as my primary weapon. It's a fairly straightforward run through the game with minimal sidequests (since, well, I don't want Heart Pieces) that shows one of the most challenging ways to play Ocarina of Time without use of mods or bugs.

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

The most virtuous child in the entire world.

It's Doom 2! But also Mario-style platforming! The two go together better than you might imagine.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.

This is a third-person adventure game that for some reason, features a lot of stealth sequences and mini-games. I have neither the patience to be stealthy or the patience for mini-games so this should go swimmingly!

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

I'm doing a bow users only challenge run of FE8, come watch me suffer(?).

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!
Wizardry 8! An exciting RPG where you get to kill a lot of crabs.

Gosts
Jan 15, 2016

PARANOIA is a game about being happy and not doing treason. It is more difficult than it sounds. This is a tabletop podcast, so you can listen to it in the background, or even the foreground!

Gnoman
Feb 12, 2014

Come, all you fair and tender maids
Who flourish in your pri-ime
Beware, take care, keep your garden fair
Let Gnoman steal your thy-y-me
Le-et Gnoman steal your thyme

The Dwarf Fortress 2020 Succession fort is now live!

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

We gotta get out of this place if it's the last thing we ever do! Let's play Death Road to Canada! Provide character details, join the roster, and let the RNG decide if you make it to Canada or die a horrible death to zombies or incompetence.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Bioshock done blind by someone that managed to stay unspoiled on the game for 10 years!

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Oh, whoa! Check out the Viewing Globe, shorty!

Amazing Spider-Man 2

Amazing Spider-Man 2: The Videogame is a videogame, and it's about why murder isn't the best usually.

Vex Thunder
Dec 12, 2005

FAT TIRE Amber Ale's appeal is in its feat of balance: toasty, biscuit-like malt flavors coasting in equilibrium with hoppy freshness.
Well I did a thing. This is my first LP thread so please be gentle.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3932422

A survival game on steam set in the amazon rainforest.

Eww a survival game. Yeah yeah I know, but this one is actually good! I promise!

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

Come help me figure out this Fire Emblem... bartending simulator... romhack thingy??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pedrovay2003
Mar 17, 2013

Nothing says quality like a black eye and a moustache.
Fun Shoe

Let's play Outer Wilds, because who doesn't want to rocket off of this planet right now?

pedrovay2003 fucked around with this message at 16:26 on Jul 15, 2020