Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Might be a good idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
more like “tug kitchen”

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Platystemon posted:

more like “tug kitchen”

rub and tug kitchen

IAMKOREA
Apr 21, 2007

Lol this is the worst I've seen yet. Their lovely cookbooks are literally a loving minstrel act. gently caress them so much oh my god

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I always associate them w that cringe chili recipe for some reason

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

people have been making fun of their bullshit for years so lmao that this didn't happen five years ago. vegans are truly in their own world

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Jonathan Fisk posted:

I always associate them w that cringe chili recipe for some reason

I would like to know more.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

FacebookEmpathyMom posted:

I would like to know more.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Here's the worst part: They've kept making these non-stop and their last update was May 2020.

I wish death upon myself.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
there's more than just that one? I thought it was a gag

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

a shiny new dime says that in order to "atone" their new aesthetic is going to be so goddamn twee even circa-2007 Zooey Deschanel would think they're overdoing it

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
The loving PSP as music player always stands out to me

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Thanks - asthetic and try hard edginess aside that’s also a terrible recipe.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
:lol: @ ground beef, corn, and canned tomato sauce

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Why are you using this powdered seasoning, when you could be using these powdered seasonings?

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Heath posted:

The loving PSP as music player always stands out to me

The Firefly quote about being fragile creatures was what leapt out to me

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

withak posted:

:lol: @ ground beef, corn, and canned tomato sauce

Green beans too for some reason.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

FacebookEmpathyMom posted:

Green beans too for some reason.

loving hell

Weed Wolf
Jul 30, 2004

this isn't thug kitchen. this is a different annoying cooking person, tyler capps, who did cooking comically

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Weed Wolf posted:

this isn't thug kitchen. this is a different annoying cooking person, tyler capps, who did cooking comically

Yeesh, hope his cooking is funnier than his comics.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
Thug Kitchen or not, it’s still got some casual use of AAVE

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

tbf it probably did a lot more to overcome his racial bias or whatever than texting your black coworker weird hr gibberish about understanding their uniqueness and quiet power or whatever the gently caress white women are getting into now

e:
https://twitter.com/ameliabeing/status/1268566868983496711?s=21

Are the people who drive around with
"I'M NOT BLACK BUT
I: see you
hear you
etc."
helping at all? In any fashion?

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Hangin’ in there with Mr. Cooper

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I think you're supposed to ignore everything before 'but' in those cases.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

i am harry posted:

"I'M NOT BLACK BUT
hear you
etc."

No.

I dated a therapist (not mine lol) for a while a few years ago and when we fought she’d try to play all the therapy games and then at some point I started saying - no poo poo - I see you, I hear you, you are valid - and this worked for a while but she caught on that it was mostly placation and would rip into me. When I hear other people say it now it just makes me roll my eyes because it’s so obviously hollow

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
My project manager does that, and it's infuriating. Especially paired with a generous dose of 'we're making this decision I personally am pushing for together, as a team'.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
https://calgary.ctvnews.ca/mobile/controversial-black-lives-matter-gelato-pulled-calgary-company-apologizes-1.4983137

I can't breath.....cause this gelato is so good.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 219 days!

i am harry posted:

"I'M NOT BLACK BUT
hear you
etc."

its thank you for your service, but for libs

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

I've seen that recipe probably a dozen times and the one thing that sticks out as the absolute worst part is the amount of crackers that he dumps in.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/kalisheppard16/status/1272274095149899777

years ago I seem to remember the turbo-woke side of neogaf/resetera being incredibly smug about "chicken good don't care" lmao

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

chicken good don't care

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

6 pc nuggets, waffle fries, and lib tears for the dipping sauce please

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Every fast food place on Earth has at least one chicken dish jfc go somewhere else

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
chik fil a isn't even good, trust me i'm from georgia

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

I'll for sure take Canes/Zaxbys/Bush's/Golden Chick/etc over it. Some places don't have any of that though. But if that's the case the wait at Chick-fil-a is always longer than it's worth anyway.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
i don't go to chik fil a because they make a big deal about being closed on sunday

gross

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i don't go to chik fil a because they make a big deal about being closed on sunday

gross

the beloved san antonio chain las palapas is also closed on sunday but thats because its mexican as hell

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

Don't worry, Corporate America is creating REAL equality:

McDonald’s CEO says the chain has ‘probably’ created more Black millionaires than any other corporation

quote:

McDonald’s CEO Chris Kempczinski said Tuesday that the fast-food chain has created more Black millionaires than any other company but that it still has room for improvement when it comes to racial diversity.

“Probably, McDonald’s has created more millionaires within the Black community than probably any other corporation on the planet, but there’s still work to do,” Kempczinski said on CNBC’s “Mad Money with Jim Cramer.”

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Peanut President posted:

chik fil a isn't even good, trust me i'm from georgia

It's fine for fast food (at least taste/quality). But it's still just fast food. I don't get the loyalty to what is fundamentally a mediocre product and can never be much more than mediocre by virtue of the fact that it's mass produced and meant for quickness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

whoa hol up you mean when i give money to big corporations they do bad things with it :wth: