Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Quote-Unquote posted:

Who wants to see a cop have a meltdown because McDonald's got her order wrong and fewer people thanked her than normal?

https://mobile.twitter.com/tkag2020_ann/status/1273075677454098436

Who actually thanks cops?

I mean, even the idea of thinking military people weirds me out. But a fast food worker being expected to go, "Wow, a cop! Thank you for being a cop!" is totally alien to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

do you need a tissue to clear your throat?

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Megillah Gorilla posted:

I mean, even the idea of thinking military people weirds me out. But a fast food worker being expected to go, "Wow, a cop! Thank you for being a cop!" is totally alien to me.

They think they are military people, in a warzone. They literally get paid speakers to come in an tell them this, hth

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Megillah Gorilla posted:

nice mcflurry machine... be shame if something... happened to it

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

luckily we'll always have bill corbett :unsmith:

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Megillah Gorilla posted:

i guess it's a way of lowering the chances that the pig in question will decide to beat or murder you for showing disrespect

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

The best is her pre-paying because she doesn't want people to buy her meal for her. #heroic #blessed

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Quote-Unquote posted:

Who wants to see a cop have a meltdown because McDonald's got her order wrong and fewer people thanked her than normal?

https://mobile.twitter.com/tkag2020_ann/status/1273075677454098436

don't you feel safer knowing people like this have giant collections of weaponry and are authorized and even encouraged to kill you the second you get out of line, gently caress yeah :911:

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Can someone sum up that video I refuse to actually click on it.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Intel&Sebastian posted:

its extremely funny like an onion article come to life

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Intel&Sebastian posted:

an armed karen with a license to kill didnt get her muffin with her coffee and had to wait 5 minutes so she had a panic attack. watch it, its hilarious

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Is there any actual reason to believe this is because she's a cop and not just because that happens every like 10th time any person goes to McDonalds?

gently caress it i'll watch it

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

BraveUlysses posted:

its extremely funny like an onion article come to life

it really is, and then you realize she's armed and her partner is armed and she's saying pretty bluntly that she's on the edge of a shooting spree over a late mcmuffin, extremely funny tbh

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Is there any actual reason to believe this is because she's a cop and not just because that happens every like 10th time any person goes to McDonalds?

no that as what makes it funny

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Intel&Sebastian posted:

no, she literally hears "here's your coffee, your mcmuffin will be a minute" and has a breakdown, it rules

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

the milk machine posted:

no, she literally hears "here's your coffee, your mcmuffin will be a minute" and has a breakdown, it rules

but what horrible things could antifa be doing to her mcmuffin in there

AND WHAT ABOUT THE HASHBROWN

THAT'S BEEN FOUND TO BE POISONED IN 99% OF CASES PER COPSHOP.COM

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
oh my god this is incredible

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
I don't hear thank you enough anymore lMAFoadgma ngaogfaasdfa

Edit: Besides everything else going on here how does anyone in this day and age not have an awareness of the rigidity of the back of house in a McDonalds? It's more like an Amazon warehouse than your old neighborhood burger shack they don't have the time or freedom needed to all stop what they're doing and go "hey gently caress this order up it's a cop". You'd have to suddenly coordinate like 5 different people, including a shift manager, all of which are on a razors edge of losing their job if gently caress ups like this happen with any regularity.

goddamn this is so stupid

Intel&Sebastian has issued a correction as of 19:00 on Jun 17, 2020

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

so other people don't pay for it defecate in it

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Edit: Besides everything else going on here how does anyone in this day and age not have an awareness of the rigidity of the back of house in a McDonalds? It's more like an Amazon warehouse than your old neighborhood burger shack they don't have the time or freedom needed to all stop what they're doing and go "hey gently caress this order up it's a cop". You'd have to suddenly coordinate like 5 different people, including a shift manager, all of which are on a razors edge of losing their job if gently caress ups like this happen with any regularity.

these are people who have never worked in food service and don't quite have a solid idea of what happens behind the counter of a fast food joint

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/CJToledano/status/1273314023056924672?s=20

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Megillah Gorilla posted:

I saw somebody thank a pair of corrections officers once while we were all waiting in line at a Starbucks. I think even they thought it was odd

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
I've never worked ff but just ordering inside one a few times in your life should give you a vague sense that it's not a good burger sketch back there

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

https://mobile.twitter.com/karlmorx/status/1273251111688945664

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
Devilishly delightful, Karen.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
so the founder of kiwifarms appears to be having an existential crisis

https://twitter.com/cyberwitchlexi/status/1272621787919114241

https://twitter.com/cyberwitchlexi/status/1272623072693149700

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
the guy is having second thoughts but he's still a shitbag. here's a guy who has made public humiliation part of his life for a decade. now he's feeling sorry for himself and the constant negative reinforcement spaces like that provide -- constantly being reminded of what you hate about yourself, and keeping at milking the lolcows while the entire time afraid that you'll be the next one in that situation.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
*a member of my web forum livestreams himself murdering 51 people while a bunch of the other members post about how cool it is*

*one whole year passes*

…starting to feel like my web forum isn't fun and that a lot of people don't like it

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Perhaps, if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque.
Grimey Drawer
My favorite part is when he says "they do not want a radical website plastering their names and photos all over the place...it inconveniences them" like doxxing brokebrained internet wierdos made him loving V or something

Yeah sure thing buddy you really spoke truth to power when you got a bunch of losers to stalk chris-chan

PsychoInternetHawk has issued a correction as of 22:18 on Jun 17, 2020

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

PsychoInternetHawk posted:

My favorite part is when he says "they do not want a radical website plastering their names and photos all over the place...it inconveniences them" like doxxing brokebrained internet wierdos made him loving V or something

Yeah sure thing buddy you really spoke truth to power when you got a bunch of losers to stalk chris-chan

At one point they blackmailed him into cutting up his Sonic medallion and shoving it up his rear end.

It was at that point that I realized they were a bunch of sociopaths, and I'm an idiot because it took me that long.

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

He's not even sorry that they terrorize trans people, just that the terror is becoming too politically motivated. It's like a serial killer expressing disgust at a different serial killer's targeting criteria.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

this rewrite of A Clockwork Orange loving BLOWS

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
What a sad disgusting piece of poo poo. Hating trans people is too political now!

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Mameluke posted:

What a sad disgusting piece of poo poo. Hating trans people is too political now!

Apparently when they got doxxed themselves they hid in the bathroom crying while their mom dealt with it.

That's amazing. They can only ever dish it out, so pathetic.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Megillah Gorilla posted:

the same people who thank the bus driver

a little something for the kids

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Is he referencing nazi scum Kevin McDonald with that gratuitous “culture of critique” namedrop in the second image? I guess I shouldn’t be surprised that the king of that place is a nazi and not just a piece of poo poo.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
I thank the bus driver because the bus driver actually did something for me

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

women (who enjoy attention)

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I thank the bus driver because the bus driver actually did something for me

it was a fortnite joke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

women (who enjoy attention)

Yeah I thought that was an interesting swipe considering that in the same rant he's talking about how his intense need to "influence the culture", "impact the world" and "have a direct effect other people" was, up until now, stronger than his desire to get married or laid.

like hey buddy that's just a fancy way of saying you want attention