Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Whoever wins, we pet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Listening to the Mark Tom and Travis Show Blink 182 album. I probably haven't listened to it since high school. So much nostalgia. Mark and Tom make a good comic duo
https://pandora.app.link/kb82QVfPy6

Hobologist
May 4, 2007

We'll have one entire section labelled "for degenerates"
Deep Space Nine was pretty bad. Why am I still watching it?

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Hobologist posted:

This is a incorrect opinion, unless you're talking about season 1.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Hobologist posted:

Because it has, as my son says, "buttfaced aliens".

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Listening to SOAD Toxicity. I think 2000s music still has nostalgia to me unlike overplayed 90s music...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSvFpBOe8eY

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

Dixville posted:

Listening to SOAD Toxicity. I think 2000s music still has nostalgia to me unlike overplayed 90s music...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSvFpBOe8eY

I've got SOAD as one of my pandora stations.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Back at it again! Insomniac krew in da hizzouse

(oh god im so tired)

Yeaaaahhh booooooiiiii!

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Sup my ex still lives w me and he still screamin. Night terrors suck

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
It's now 7:30 but when my dog woke me up at 4 my thought was "I hope this loving owl out here eats your rear end".

Flora Finching
Sep 10, 2009

I have the most comfortable bed with the softest sheets. You know what though, I'm going to stay in my monkey nest of ripped up throw pillows and sleep two hours at a time on a lovely ikea sofa. Because this makes sense. This is my hole. It was made for me.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I can't not watch these drat streams! Also, i ate poke and got the hella poops so i aint sleeping 2 gooders right now

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I keep going to bed super early at like 8 pm and waking up at 3. I get enough sleep but then I'm awake when no one else is and it kinda sucks. I'm going off vyvanse so may be related to that. Hey at least I'm getting enough sleep!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EefPcht54c

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
It’s 4:15am. It just occurred to me that two days ago we were talking about a hundred thousand dead americans and rising, and today that’s not even the lead story.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

The Management posted:

It’s 4:15am. It just occurred to me that two days ago we were talking about a hundred thousand dead americans and rising, and today that’s not even the lead story.

I'm getting closer and closer to actually processing the situation this country is in and when I finally do I'm probably going to not sleep anymore at all

the material distractions and escapism are wearing thin and I can hear the crushing despair of reality approaching

lmao

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Just keep the message heard and make sure false information is buried. There are amazing people in this country fighting for what is right. Ignore the negativity and donate, inform, and if possible participate.

Keep ya head up!

Also, its 12am pst wtf u doing! Its 3 hours too early to be sad goon hours:colbert:

edit: yo phone posting is really fuckin hard

ShortyMR.CAT fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Jun 3, 2020

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Just keep the message heard and make sure false information is buried. There are amazing people im this country fighting for what is right. Ignore the negativity and donate, inform, and if possible participate.

Keep ya head up!

Also, its 12am pst wtf u doing! Its 3 hours too early to be sad goon hours:colbert:

All hours are sad goon hours :smith:

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
3am - 4am insomniac goon/drunk/hosed up hours :beerpal:

5am mental break down/sad goon hours :sludgepal:

6am early bird goon hours :coffeepal:

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Just keep the message heard and make sure false information is buried. There are amazing people im this country fighting for what is right. Ignore the negativity and donate, inform, and if possible participate.

Keep ya head up!

:unsmith:

also the spirit of this thread is timeless

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

3am - 4am insomniac goon/drunk/hosed up hours :beerpal:

5am mental break down/sad goon hours :sludgepal:

6am early bird goon hours :coffeepal:

I aporove of this smilie based explanation :hfive:

dracky
Nov 8, 2010

Staying at home due to mild flu like symptoms and sobbing because either I'm dying or I'm making it all up and am a terrible person for not going to work or a terrbile person for going to work and infecting everybody, i'm supposed to have root canal surgery next week what if I have to cancel it, calling the doctor for advice is just wasting their time they have more important poo poo to worry about
I mean I'm staying home tomorrow to be safe and calling the doctor but you can bet I'll feel guilty about it

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

dracky posted:

Staying at home due to mild flu like symptoms and sobbing because either I'm dying or I'm making it all up and am a terrible person for not going to work or a terrbile person for going to work and infecting everybody, i'm supposed to have root canal surgery next week what if I have to cancel it, calling the doctor for advice is just wasting their time they have more important poo poo to worry about
I mean I'm staying home tomorrow to be safe and calling the doctor but you can bet I'll feel guilty about it

I literally used up all my pto doing this multiple times in combo with getting food poisoning. I feel your pain

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Code Jockey posted:

:unsmith:

also the spirit of this thread is timeless

if being sad is wrong i don't wanna be right

Dixville posted:

I aporove of this smilie based explanation :hfive:

yes, id like to thank goons for buying stupid emotes that explain things better then words.

:wotwot:

I'd also like to add that 5-6am USA is also early to mid afternoon for all the :britain: and :australia: and the like

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

3:10a: Thinking about going back to school so i can learn a skill in demand in Canada

7:10a: checks bank account

naem
May 29, 2011

CUM©®™️

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
It's 3 am i must be lonelayyy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-Naa1HXeDQ

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Displacement is difference in position

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

whatta 3am choice

*puts on 311 "I'll be here awhile"*

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

whatta 3am choice

*puts on 311 "I'll be here awhile"*

:hmmyes:

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

my balls itch like crazy right now

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Universe Master posted:

my balls itch like crazy right now

this is very important fix da itch

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
I wonder what I'll be doing at 3 AM today

probably something dumb, or watching something I've already seen a dozen times already, but ayyy, that's life! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

my eyes r still kinda dry but at least since i started taking vitamin a i can see better in the dark and the white spots on my eyes are going down

no idea why my body suddenly started hating that vitamin but Apparently it did :<

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

I farted so loud I woke myself up

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

If by magic, I was offered the chance to make whatever I dream about tonight a reality, I think I would accept that offer. Like, I might get stuck forever in a horrible nightmare, but I could also wake up with a cheesy gordita crunch

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

the clock is reading 3;04 in the am. i have entered what brain scientists call 'the intelligent zone'. i am thinking at 125% capacity.

peeing in a bucket is good for the environment.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i have created a device which simultaneously brushes and flosses teeth. over the next ten years i will save a total of four hours. i will use those four hours to hone my skills in my newfound hobby which is throwing a magnet tied to a rope at a tree.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Im glad i refucked my sleep schedule to see some real late night thoughts

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Im glad i refucked my sleep schedule to see some real late night thoughts

we need more thoughts precious, just post.

one brain idea I had today actually turned out to be good. if you are sick of robot answering services just try to order a pizza. I had a back and forth with the entergy answering robots trying to order some peperoni pizzas and was connected to a real life person faster than ever. ordering pizza gets poo poo done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
:thunk: god I hope I still have enough dr Bonner’s to make my BALLS tingle. DILUTE DILUTE OK!!