Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Another on Kobold

https://mobile.twitter.com/AshleyHarris389/status/1274143651636142081

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Uproxx hasn't posted a thing all day so I wonder if Stroud finally got the boot (at the very least he has no loving business being in charge of a website that employs multiple women writers)

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
chikara is having a great year

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

I wonder how long it is till we hear unfortunately hear about awful poo poo in Japan. :smith:

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Joey McChrist posted:

i think this bears repeating as well (not that its a problem with anyone here):

https://twitter.com/RealKellyKlein/status/1274138631356194816

please don't tell people how to handle their trauma

Given where she’s from and the time frame there’s only three people that come to mind and they would all be devastating to learn of.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Jiro posted:

I wonder how long it is till we hear unfortunately hear about awful poo poo in Japan. :smith:

i mean stardom and rossy are right there

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

*flush*

https://twitter.com/CHIKARApro/status/1274146342114414593

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
Kobald responds. He did leave CHIKARA for quite a while a few years ago. He may have changed for the better, but it still doesn't excuse what he did obviously.

https://twitter.com/Kobald6/status/1274145742530248707/photo/1

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

sportsgenius86 posted:

Given where she’s from and the time frame there’s only three people that come to mind and they would all be devastating to learn of.

2004, OVW? That could be several people, but... yeah.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

Jiro posted:

We wont. Culture runs deep.

Broheim
Jan 8, 2009
Velveteen Dream

https://twitter.com/JoshFullerPW/status/1274147388672954371

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Red posted:

2004, OVW? That could be several people, but... yeah.

More HWA than OVW

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

sportsgenius86 posted:

Eli Drake was in HWA at the time too. I don't mean this as bullshit internet sleuthing, just to say, there are options other than the heartbreaking ones.

Edit: oh, the Crists too.

Explosions fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Jun 20, 2020

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

WatermelonGun posted:

chikara is having a great year

The Christmas episode of Supper with the Hatfields certainly did not age well.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

sportsgenius86 posted:

More HWA than OVW

Oh, right. I forgot OVW wasn’t actually IN Ohio.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Lid posted:

We wont. Culture runs deep.

Japan has had some Me Too but it’s been limited.

I remember Karl Anderson calling Devitt “Fergall the Pussy Slayer” on Twitter so who knows what went on back in the day.

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

GAME PLANS? We don't need no stinking game plans.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

hadji murad posted:

Japan has had some Me Too but it’s been limited.

I remember Karl Anderson calling Devitt “Fergall the Pussy Slayer” on Twitter so who knows what went on back in the day.

I remember reading an article earlier in the year on the subject.

Not sure how accurate it is but it goes into the difficulties the movement faced

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/opinion/2020/01/26/commentary/japan-commentary/lies-behind-shiori-itos-lonely-metoo-struggle/#.Xu1kOWmuYzQ

TheDiceMustRoll
Jul 23, 2018
[Deleted, Irrelevant]

TheDiceMustRoll fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Jun 20, 2020

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Cool

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

what the gently caress is this horseshit? Sounds like some bullshit she had it coming look how she dresses type nonsense

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Shard posted:

what the gently caress is this horseshit? Sounds like some bullshit she had it coming look how she dresses type nonsense

That’s exactly what it is.

TheDiceMustRoll
Jul 23, 2018

Shard posted:

Yep. He apparantly runs a podcast too

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

TheDiceMustRoll posted:

Yep. He apparantly runs a podcast too

put him in the dipshit thread not here, he's some rando with a poo poo-rear end take

hell don't even put him in the dipshit thread. comparing stealing a car to sexual abuse and rape is not even worth seeing someone's words

TheDiceMustRoll
Jul 23, 2018

MotU posted:

put him in the dipshit thread not here, he's some rando with a poo poo-rear end take

hell don't even put him in the dipshit thread. comparing stealing a car to sexual abuse and rape is not even worth seeing someone's words
I dlont use thos forum much. Dipshit thread?

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

TheDiceMustRoll posted:

I dlont use thos forum much. Dipshit thread?

Chris Regal Memorial Thread for Bad Opinions

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

It's a bad tweet post it nowhere

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
the bad wrestling opinions thread is just a collection of psychopathic tweets barely relating to wrestling

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Can we have a moratorium for a while on posting tweets from obvious psychopaths, stalkers, volcels, incels, and right-wingers (but I repeat myself); and focus on just having tweets from dummies that don't get how wrestling works instead? TIA

TheDiceMustRoll
Jul 23, 2018

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Can we have a moratorium for a while on posting tweets from obvious psychopaths, stalkers, volcels, incels, and right-wingers (but I repeat myself); and focus on just having tweets from dummies that don't get how wrestling works instead? TIA

I was very shocked that Graham Lineham didnt bust a gasket over Nyla Rose winning the AEW womens match, since he's been dumber than that, but I do apologize.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Benne posted:

Nobody is pushing for this and if that was your takeaway from the whole conversation you weren't paying attention
For real. The fact that people can't tell the difference between "I like that gear" and something creepy is exactly the problem.

Almost like this forum is a microcosm of this super ubiquitous problem that affects most women and a comparatively small, but still shockingly large number of men.

With, like, no stats on enbies yet.

Quantum of Phallus posted:

NDAs don't cover illegal stuff
A lot of forms of sexual assault or coercion aren't illegal. I have no point to make on the Kylie Rae speculation this was a response to, but this point in particular irks me and is something we need to reckon with as a loving species.

Legal and ethical are not remotely the same thing, and just because you can get away with something or haven't technically committed a crime doesn't mean you aren't a huge piece of poo poo.

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!
I saw Xavier Woods on one of the lost and have been trying to find out what it was. Only thing comes to mind was the sex tape between him and Paige but I thought that was a consensual thing and it got leaked out somehow. Anyone else know what it's talking about?

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

WSAENOTSOCK posted:

For real. The fact that people can't tell the difference between "I like that gear" and something creepy is exactly the problem.

Almost like this forum is a microcosm of this super ubiquitous problem that affects most women and a comparatively small, but still shockingly large number of men.

With, like, no stats on enbies yet.

A lot of forms of sexual assault or coercion aren't illegal. I have no point to make on the Kylie Rae speculation this was a response to, but this point in particular irks me and is something we need to reckon with as a loving species.

Legal and ethical are not remotely the same thing, and just because you can get away with something or haven't technically committed a crime doesn't mean you aren't a huge piece of poo poo.

if you want to see how hosed NDAs are look at the details of Christiano Ronaldo, rapist, NDAs. They are written so you can't disclose anything until his childrens children have died.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

Waffleopolis posted:

I saw Xavier Woods on one of the lost and have been trying to find out what it was. Only thing comes to mind was the sex tape between him and Paige but I thought that was a consensual thing and it got leaked out somehow. Anyone else know what it's talking about?

thats the fake list ignore it

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Waffleopolis posted:

It may have been a fake list, the account that was leaking this stuff (which included other names like Chris Hero that haven't been corroborated anywhere) got deleted

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Waffleopolis posted:

I think the consensus was it was just the Paige thing and I don't think anything else has come up.

Keep in mind I'm not on Twitter just gleaning everything from here.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
https://twitter.com/thekiaprint/status/1274159497053974529

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
I have been unable to keep up with poo poo, is there a list of all the people with credible allegations against them? I looked away for like, the afternoon and now there's 700 posts, and holy poo poo

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

rotinaj posted:

I have been unable to keep up with poo poo, is there a list of all the people with credible allegations against them? I looked away for like, the afternoon and now there's 700 posts, and holy poo poo

1st post is fairly up to date.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

jesus loving christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Edge & Christian posted:

I was going to say James Ellsworth getting 'wish the best' is weird, but it was a solid year between his release and his pedophilia stuff coming out.

Wait, what?

Also, they still aired Matt Riddle's debut on Smackdown tonight, just to give you all an idea of how much of a poo poo they give.