Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pushy Cat
Jun 24, 2016

EmmyOk posted:

The feel hen you are coming down a lovely mountain to a knew major city with a huge cargo and one of koj8mas pop indie faves from 2018 starts playing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

It's my birthday and I have the best present of all: more Wonderful 101 to play.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

It's my birthday and I have the best present of all: more Wonderful 101 to play.

Happy birthday gamer.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Happy birthday, Larry.

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Nice, hb

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Classic Larry, he

Playin* Tropical Freeze

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My friend invited me to buy and play bloderlands 2. Is it any good imps because I bounced off the first one completely like a decade ago

Also I rediscovered chrono trigger after having played the ds remake exactly once as a kid. (playing the pc version.) Got a big ol goofy smile on my face watching the anime intro cinematic and hearing the theme again after all this time. also there's so many things I forgot, like the trial after the first time jump, I actually lold with joy when I realized what was happening. i saw the chancellor bring up all the poo poo I did while I was goofing around clicking anything and everything in the first part of the game and I just got this incredible fuzzy feeling in my heart. What a game

gently caress I really don't want to play borderlands 2

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

its a loot and shoot, you tell me

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

They’re quite bad op but o played 2 with my pals and it’s fine as background activity while you hang

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I also forgot about the random rear end one-off robot racing minigame in the apocalypse era. This game rules

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

The Klowner posted:

gently caress I really don't want to play borderlands 2

2 is where the series setting goes from post apocalypse with a punk sense of humor to full meme but the playable characters are more fun than the first

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Yeah the classes in the are good. Writing is agonising but sure look

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

The Kingdom Hearts menu music is so nice

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Trying to train up a second team in Etrian Odyssey and watch8ng Haikyu. First EO game so still trying to figure out good team combos

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to do Pro Pull Ups in FF7R and its driving me insane,

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I beat it the first try after complaining online. I hate how well that works it's like every friggin time

HamsterPolice
Apr 17, 2016

Bunch of people on boats in the Ozarks. Kid Rock's club in Nashville packed to the rafters. Go out, get your games and bog roll now. Second wave is coming baby. hell yes!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
ring fits back in stock, need another gamer check

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I still haven't tried the rhythm mode that was part of a free update. RFA ftw.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

In Training posted:

I beat it the first try after complaining online. I hate how well that works it's like every friggin time

Imp zone magic

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Started disco Elysium today. Tried to get a tie down from a ceiling fan in the first room had a massive heart attack and died lol. This time I'm gonna look in the mirror despite what the game says.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

finishing up persona 3

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
got the new humble bundle to fight racism so I'm gonna be finally starting baba is you later after some chrono trigger. I have blands 2 downloaded but my buddy hasn't texted me about it since Monday so I'll just let that sit

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

EmmyOk posted:

Started disco Elysium today. Tried to get a tie down from a ceiling fan in the first room had a massive heart attack and died lol. This time I'm gonna look in the mirror despite what the game says.

that was the first thing i did when i started it for the first time lmao, DE rules

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

EmmyOk posted:

I feel like everyone but me did this. Maybe because I didn't roll a little soyboy character with only 1 physique

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lol. I figure people were going on about the writing and how responsive the game was to your choice that the two mental/personality ones would have the most impact on that

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

In an article they talked about how the Physique skills were actually the hardest to design in an interesting way for that reason; it's easy to imagine how "Intelligence" or "Wisdom" affects roleplaying but less so for physical strength. So physique skills end up being connected to stuff like your character's desire for sex and drugs and alcohol, fight-or-flight instinct, or general stubbornness , that all open up some cool opportunities beyond how strong you are

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

goferchan posted:

In an article they talked about how the Physique skills were actually the hardest to design in an interesting way for that reason; it's easy to imagine how "Intelligence" or "Wisdom" affects roleplaying but less so for physical strength. So physique skills end up being connected to stuff like your character's desire for sex and drugs and alcohol, fight-or-flight instinct, or general stubbornness , that all open up some cool opportunities beyond how strong you are

I still think about you hiding from your plumber so you could cry at the ending in peace, lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

I still think about you hiding from your plumber so you could cry at the ending in peace, lol

lmfao that rules

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It was the cable company guy.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

lmfao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Arrhythmia posted:

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

that story got me playin disco elysium and the game is fuckin cool. ty goferchan and his cable guy

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
Paper Mario.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

second wave lockdowns baby, gameing has never been better

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

been playing Fire Emblem: 3 Houses 8 hours a day for 2 weeks :cheers:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

que sera sera posted:

been playing Fire Emblem: 3 Houses 8 hours a day for 2 weeks :cheers:

:cheerdoge:

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

second wave lockdowns baby, gameing has never been better

Oh right, so you're in Vic, then? Things are going well covid-wise here in SA (I bet dandrews wishes he was here instead of over there, and is regretting his "why would we go to SA?" comments the other week! :D haha) so I've been back in the office after months of WFH, sadly. I hope you get in some solid gaming time in the coming weeks!

As for me though, in my (sadly small amount of) recent free time, I've been diving back into Cities: Skylines. I'm building a snowy city this time around, which hasn't been great for my citizens' energy consumption (and I'm going 100% green, so I'm constantly scrambling for more money to expand my windfarm). I'm trying to make the residental areas a bit more orderly and better-designed - especially with regards to suburbs adjacent to/connected to main roads. Trying to do a system with service roads and a nature strip between the houses and the main road, like what we have here in Adelaide.
It's still very early on in the game though, so I'll see how it goes! I'm also wondering if it's a good idea to get the Campus expansion, actually. I've got most of the other main ones (other than the green one. Not sure if I should get that. Probably, seeing as I'm trying to build a green city, after all :v: )

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

I’ve been working during the entirety of this pandemic because I’m an essential worker aka poor but I’ve been playing Witcher 3 and also just beat Deadly Premonition 2 after several crashes. Good sequel, shame it’s a technical nightmare.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Major Isoor posted:

Cities: Skylines

You can't mention this without pictures Major!