Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe
Good to see West Ham still have the bubble machines running and are playing that dumb loving hype video.

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS

Io_ posted:

Maupay being interviewed after the game "Arsenal players need to learn humility, they got what they deserved" :iceburn:

loving savage

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020
Shartsenal

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
someone get davey moyes a cold towel for his neck. he’s looking extra pink

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

Ulio posted:

AFTV gonna be lit tonight.

Also Arsenal are cursed, 3 injuries in 2 games to key members and 1 suspension although Luiz suspension is a good thing for them.

Socially distanced for extra silliness.

https://twitter.com/ryangoIdy8/status/1274372817342038016

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Fam, blud, maupay

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Insurrectionist posted:

Arsenal have quite the task in front of them to rebuild this team especially if Aubameyang leaves. Which he probably will before it finishes, even if he doesn't go for another year+.

They’ve built a very expensive and very bad team. It’s really something.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
i see west ham are still extremely bad

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
What were arsenal doing when they went 1-0 up that maupay was talking about?

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

Jippa posted:

What were arsenal doing when they went 1-0 up that maupay was talking about?

giving him poo poo for injuring Leno

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Thread title.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

UnderFreddy posted:

giving him poo poo for injuring Leno

Chat poo poo get banged in the 95th minute

Weedle
May 31, 2006

a:drat:a

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
Traore is a scary dude

brasstassels
Oct 26, 2007
Adama owns but that's some garbage marking

Weedle
May 31, 2006

brasstassels posted:

Adama owns but that's some garbage marking

well yeah it's west ham

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

That stayed hit loving hell

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
phwoar fuckin smash it

advanced stats: my takeaway from today is that you don’t have to watch any thing before 70 minutes and the the goals start flowing

paddyboat fucked around with this message at 19:24 on Jun 20, 2020

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
https://youtu.be/chMHFSj_ivA

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Lmao Arsenal

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Nice free kick that

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

de curry GOAT posted:

Lmao Arsenal

lmarseno

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
if liverpool really are interested in signing adama traore i think i would be happy about that

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

vyelkin posted:

if liverpool really are interested in signing adama traore i think i would be happy about that

Well, no, cause it probably put another £10m on the price.

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

arsenal fan tv is an absolute treasure

brasstassels
Oct 26, 2007
seems like Fraser would be a good pickup as a squad player if he's available on a free. was his assist leading season a one-time thing or has he shown some consistency over the past few years?

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Can the people whose contracts expire in June play for another team if they sign with them now?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
bournemouth are loving shite and getting relegated owned eddie howe you fraud

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

tarbrush posted:

Can the people whose contracts expire in June play for another team if they sign with them now?

Depends on whether the FA will move their registration outside of a transfer window - normally they wouldn't, but I'm sure it'll come up sooner rather than later.

(I think the situation is different/more complex for players moving between countries and youth players)

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Hmm. It seems quite likely that Ryan Fraser for instance, will sign with an English club soon, and he'd not violate the rules about more than two clubs in the same season. So....???

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

tarbrush posted:

Hmm. It seems quite likely that Ryan Fraser for instance, will sign with an English club soon, and he'd not violate the rules about more than two clubs in the same season. So....???

Well that's the thing, the FA won't normally let a player register for another club outside of a transfer window - the only times this has come up before (players being released from contracts outside a window but while a season is still ongoing) is players being sacked, or other weird edge cases normally involving international moves where the Bosman rule still applies (which is why there's the no more than two clubs in a season rule, to stop clubs dicking around with third-club transfers). I assume the FA will allow an exception for these circumstances in the same way they allow emergency loan moves, and also all new contracts will be written to expire "at the end of season <x>", rather than on a calendar date, just in case this ever comes up again.

(Note this is all pieced together from Twitter so could be 100% wrong)

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

goddamnedtwisto posted:

Well that's the thing, the FA won't normally let a player register for another club outside of a transfer window - the only times this has come up before (players being released from contracts outside a window but while a season is still ongoing) is players being sacked, or other weird edge cases normally involving international moves where the Bosman rule still applies (which is why there's the no more than two clubs in a season rule, to stop clubs dicking around with third-club transfers). I assume the FA will allow an exception for these circumstances in the same way they allow emergency loan moves, and also all new contracts will be written to expire "at the end of season <x>", rather than on a calendar date, just in case this ever comes up again.

Can't see many players agreeing to contracts with a vague expiry date, or clubs for that matter.

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

lol @ arsenals remaining fixtures

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
its good to lol at arsenal, im glad footballs back

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Eau de MacGowan posted:

im glad footballs back

agree with this 100%. also I think its good to lol at arsenal

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Thirteenth Step posted:

lol @ arsenals remaining fixtures

Post them so I can quote it and lol please

psyer
Mar 26, 2013

goddamnedtwisto posted:

Players on expiring contract will have to work an extension agreement with current club by the end of June if player and team want the player to play for the club until the end of this season. If player on expiring signs for a new club, they cannot play for new club until next season whenever that is.

We already have players like Pedro refusing to play for Chelsea for the remaining games as he will be signing for Roma. There are rumors that Timo Werner, Cavani, and Munenier will not play for their current club when Champions League for this season comes back in August as they want to prepare with their new team.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

pik_d posted:

Post them so I can quote it and lol please

Soton, Sheffield United, Norwich, Wolves, Lester, Spurs, Pool, Villa, Watford

I’m not sure igi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Thirteenth Step posted: