Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

selan dyin
Dec 27, 2007

thread making me want to murder a couple of halloumi cheese pies for lunch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Carrot bread

CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

Jestery posted:

Carrot bread

has science gone too far?

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

DumbparameciuM posted:

Got tattooed today, getting kebabs to celebrate. Extremely blessed day.

Yup, all the best bab places make their own bread (and tabouli) can confirm

Real talk, fresh tabouli they make themselves is what takes a good kebab place to a great kebab place.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Zazi posted:

has science gone too far?

Not far enough.

How did it taste? I reckon pumpkin bread would be tops.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

This bird came and checked me out when I was having a smoke. Looks like a galah, but its grey

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

It's recharging obviously.

anidavshalom
Jun 10, 2020

Isaac posted:

This bird came and checked me out when I was having a smoke. Looks like a galah, but its grey

black cocky mate

https://www.australiangeographic.com.au/topics/wildlife/2019/03/australias-five-black-cockatoos/

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I give the bird two thumbs up

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Its a girl gang gang, top shelf bird

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

tardwrangler posted:

Its a girl gang gang, top shelf bird

Was gonna say it looks like a gang gang, did it make a noise like a rusty gate creaking open? If yes it was definitely a gang gang.

Anemone Thief posted:

thread making me want to murder a couple of halloumi cheese pies for lunch

Lebanese pizza shop in the circle in altona north in melbourne in australia in the southern hemisphere in earth makes fantastic cheese pies, I'm just mad I'm on the other side of the city or I'd be eating them all the time.

Granite Octopus
Jun 24, 2008

Korgan posted:

Lebanese pizza shop in the circle in altona north in melbourne in australia in the southern hemisphere in earth makes fantastic cheese pies, I'm just mad I'm on the other side of the city or I'd be eating them all the time.

Tabet’s bakery for me on the north side. So loving good and they’re like $3.

Bill Posters
Apr 27, 2007

I'm tripping right now... Don't fuck this up for me.

Granite Octopus posted:

QFT

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/benjnielsen/status/1274289767522250754

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

Granite Octopus posted:

Guess I know where I'm going next time I head to my mate's place nearby, cheers

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

"
A cheeseboard (or cheese course) may be served at the end of a meal, either replacing, before or following dessert. The British tradition is to have cheese after dessert, accompanied by sweet wines like Port. In France, cheese is consumed before dessert, with robust red wine.[32][33] A cheeseboard typically has contrasting cheeses with accompaniments, such as crackers, biscuits, grapes, nuts, celery or chutney.[33] A cheeseboard 70 feet (21 m) long was used to feature the variety of cheeses manufactured in Wisconsin,[34] where the state legislature recognizes a "cheesehead" hat as a state symbol.[35] "
:350:

Dr. Garbanzo
Sep 14, 2010

yeah nah thats a piss poor effort for a cheese board. You want 3 cheeses at least and maybe something that isn't just sliced turkish bread. I'd feel real bad as a chef serving that to a customer especially at $18 a go

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

I've both delivered and received some lovely 18 buck cheese platters but that's pretty impressive

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

No. Next question.

e: quoted the wrong person

Visible Stink fucked around with this message at 11:12 on Jun 21, 2020

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD
It ain't worth 18 bux but if you're out for dinner and you see a "cheese board" on the menu for that much I don't think you'd be too surprised to receive it.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

That's not a very gouda cheese platter

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Yeah if I paid $18 for that I’d be blue.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

you'd have to be emmental to think thats a good deal

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I think we can all a brie thats not worth $18

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

They feta have given him a refund.

bee
Dec 17, 2008

Do you often sing or whistle just for fun?

DumbparameciuM posted:

There's a combined curry and kebab shop in Cessnock and they will let you get curry on the kebab and I was thinking about tikka masala babs and like holy gently caress was that hole made for me

Dunno if the place still exists but every year after the Big Day Out I'd stop in at this Indian takeaway in Kings Cross for their "Indian kebab" and it was brilliant. Chicken tikka, curried veggies, raita and a drizzle of butter chicken sauce wrapped in a garlic naan. :yum:

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Speaking of cheese I'm gonna make cheese W the sous vide tomorrow. Got my calcium chloride, and my mesophilic cheese culture, and a cheese press built and ready and a mould for shaping it. Got 4.5L of farmhouse gold extra cream, 500ml I don't need so it's gonna make a couple v decadent coffees

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS
Wensleydale go gently caress yourself, $18 dollarydoos?!

bee posted:

Dunno if the place still exists but every year after the Big Day Out I'd stop in at this Indian takeaway in Kings Cross for their "Indian kebab" and it was brilliant. Chicken tikka, curried veggies, raita and a drizzle of butter chicken sauce wrapped in a garlic naan. :yum:

Deffo would

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

DumbparameciuM posted:

Wensleydale go gently caress yourself, $18 dollarydoos?!

Swing and a swiss

CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

The Sausages posted:

Probably is too expensive but otoh a lot of generic takeaway places and yiros shops will charge the same and sometimes more for a inferior one, so still worth it.

Red and White, and Blue and White, have never disappointed. Apparently one of them inflicted the AB on the world. Yiannis is closed on Monday and they shut when they run out of meat.

speaking of which I went back to Red and White again tonight and ate myself sick. Was pretty good.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

All this talk of statues being reconsidered and new better statues being thought about makes me want to see a Russel Coit statue somewhere

Like something like this with snakes and koalas and he's flailing I to a tree

Nsfwish statu

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Jestery posted:

All this talk of statues being reconsidered and new better statues being thought about makes me want to see a Russel Coit statue somewhere

Nsfwish statu

I'll get the Kickstarter going.

The Sausages
Sep 30, 2012

What do you want to do? Who do you want to be?

Went out fossicking on Friday and while I was head down in a hole looking for shiny rocks I got stung by a bull ant straight through some cut-proof gloves. The immediate pain was bearable enough but the days of itching is really annoying. 0/10 would not recommend.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Dogshit photo but after a couple of days of light rain the patches of creeping Lantana I put in the 'too hard' basket have started flowering so I'm ripping and burning some plants today

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

possums on the balcony woke us up this morning. doing a bit of noisy, graphic ""possum magic"" until the birds came and chased them off.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
leftover oxtail risotto reprocessed through the pie maker with great success

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
has chrome autocomplete has become aggressively stupid or us it an android thing?
so many dumb substitutions

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

well why not posted:

possums on the balcony woke us up this morning. doing a bit of noisy, graphic ""possum magic"" until the birds came and chased them off.

Possums on the balcony also woke me up this morning but that's because my cat was killing one that was trespassing in our 2nd floor apartment.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

tardwrangler posted:

has chrome autocomplete has become aggressively stupid or us it an android thing?
so many dumb substitutions

It's become aggressively stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS

Jestery posted:

Nsfwish statu

Moar Belco Penis Owls