Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Myok
Apr 8, 2005

Technology on the brain.
Pillbug

99 CENTS AMIGO posted:

Anyone can - my wife invited half of our villagers.

Also, if a player on a different profile tells a villager to leave, the player on the main profile can talk a villager back out of moving if it's the same day. Found that out by accident so I don't know if it works the other way around too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
Thanks all, got Del the grumpy gator coming to our last spot :v:

benisntfunny
Dec 2, 2004
I'm Perfect.

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

They do.

I know because I gave Phoebe the phoenix the catch phrase "blaze it" and it spread like wildfire to all my other villagers and the last friend to visit my town found that hilarious.

Yeah I also didn't realize when I gave someone a catch phrase the other villagers would start using it. Only Canberra calls people cunts but all of them have started going "duhhh"

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Everyone on my island greets me with a hearty "Too sweet!" and refers to be as comrade.

Chicken Doodle
May 16, 2007

Cherry says HAIL SATAN but sometimes it's broken for some reason and doesn't include punctuation at the end...

Break those loving rules, Cherry, you badass :rock:

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
i told raymond to say kupo and it spread to my normal villagers

i told keaton to stop saying wingo like dale gribble and start saying i tell y'hwhat

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Keaton is crafting a purple pansy crown at Fiorina. Please take other DIYs while you're here!

Code over in PGS thread

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.
Giveaway and cataloging on Mau-Mau.

Details over here in the PGS thread.

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

It seems like the Imperial set comes in four colors except for the table & chairs, which seem to only come in two colors. Are they considered separate from the imperial set?

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

If you see something suspicious, bomb it!

Myok posted:

Also, if a player on a different profile tells a villager to leave, the player on the main profile can talk a villager back out of moving if it's the same day. Found that out by accident so I don't know if it works the other way around too.

It definitely works both ways because my roommate convinced one of my lame starters to stay after I told her to scram.

Mykroft
Aug 25, 2005

Dinosaur Gum

SilentChaz posted:

Giveaway and cataloging on Mau-Mau.

Details over here in the PGS thread.

I left you a green/black surfboard in black wrapping paper close to where you were AFKing. Thanks for opening up!

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.

Mykroft posted:

I left you a green/black surfboard in black wrapping paper close to where you were AFKing. Thanks for opening up!

Thanks for the surfboard and thanks for visiting!

MossCoveredStones
Apr 26, 2020
Tsukasa here once again for the Mossy Isle tourist association! There's a pile of good stuff I've used some of my excess Nook miles on like a black phone booth, a parabolic antenna with Nook's logo on it and a very colorful teacup ride in addition to a buncha crap random goods scattered on the southeastern beach.

Leif is here peddling some of his usuals, hibiscus being the odd ones out.

The Ables have samurai helmets and zori on offer today and as far as I'm concerned those're the only interesting bits.

Nook's has jack all besides a red tripod camera and a brown writing desk that I bought but the first lucky visitor is welcome to. (It'll be outside the shop.)

Today is Drift's last day on the island, so if you want a cool, muscular poison dart frog to come live with ya then get 'em quick while the gettin's good!

Code is [64P8D] Closed! Thanks for stopping by!

PS. Please take my frog and be good to your dad(s)!

MossCoveredStones fucked around with this message at 05:04 on Jun 23, 2020

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

Bringer of sugary treats!
It’s late at night, and that means the Soxingtown touching museum is open for business! I found a few more Rattan items and a Basketball Hoop, but otherwise not much changed since yesterday’s haul. The poster gallery is well under way, thanks to everyone who has reached out to donate so far. If you would like to contribute, I’m including a Google Spreadsheet with my progress. Generally I will try to progress down the list alphabetically, ordering at least 8 per day, or as many as 11. If you have any that I don’t and would be willing to donate to fast-track the project, please give me a holler and we can arrange a meetup. I’m happy to compensate donors to the tune of 10X the catalog price of posters, so 10K each.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-6tgDgDsvcZ6SVpf8UYphwhSBk0KOdZbdSxCXZk-47Q/edit

As always, your help with flower watering is appreciated! Simply follow the wooden fencing, pick up a watering can, and go hog wild on any Black Roses you find. I don’t employ slave labor on my island, so if you do come to water, help yourself to one of the wrapped presents near the stairs. We did it, folks! The Blue Rose goal has been met, and we’re a scant 45 or so Gold Roses away. Once this project is decommissioned, these flowers will be distributed to the community, so know that your generosity will be paid forward.

For newcomers, items on my island are for touching, not taking. Simply pick up any item that catches your fancy and drop it again. That will put it in your catalog, and you can purchase it yourself when you return home.

If all that wasn’t enough, Celeste is hanging out around my beaches tonight!

Dodo code is in the PGS thread!

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben
On a couple of occasions, I've realized it's too late for me to visit the Int'l Dump, and almost gone to set my system clock back before remembering how reality works.

Hats off to liquidypoo for creating a town that feels like an integral part of the game.

Zuzie
Jun 30, 2005

I got this for a Ratatta on GTS.

I've opened my town because I want to get rid of DIYs: I've got the following:

Bonfire
Bamboo shelf
Log Chair
Knitted-grass backpack
Honeycomb flooring
Golden candlestick
Ukulele

Code is closed, but still available

Zuzie fucked around with this message at 05:24 on Jun 23, 2020

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

TwoSheds posted:

If all that wasn’t enough, Celeste is hanging out around my beaches tonight!

Dodo code is in the PGS thread!

Nice, I left a few posters of old NPCs by the airport for yer collection. (Joan, Don and Katie)

night slime
May 14, 2014

TwoSheds posted:

I don’t employ slave labor on my island

You say this, but Marina had something else to say about it :raise:

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Isabelle telling me this morning there's no news and she just watched TV last night when I know she was hanging out with Samus...smh

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

Help Im Alive posted:

Isabelle telling me this morning there's no news and she just watched TV last night when I know she was hanging out with Samus...smh

It's cool seeing the inkling at the grown-up table.
I love how captain falcon is like, you better not get a sequel before me you little fucker.

Pyrotoad
Oct 24, 2010

Illegal Hen
I've got a square's worth of entirely undeveloped land that just has random flower/tree placement, is it worth leaving alone given I already have 5 stars? I don't want to build a whole new area only for us to get more villager plots or a new store and have to tear the whole thing down. Is it normal for for extra plots/stores to become available beyond the base villagers and Nooks/tailors/museum?

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Redds here and I bought the only real painting. Does anyone want any of the following forgeries? Basic painting, Scary painting, graceful painting?

Zuzie
Jun 30, 2005

I've got too many hybrids. Does anyone want:

orange roses
purple roses
black roses
one pink rose plant
pink mums
purple mums
orange pansies
black tulips
orange tulips
orange cosmos
orange hyacinths

I need to get rid of them and I'm tempted to just chuck them into a bin.

Zuzie fucked around with this message at 16:40 on Jun 23, 2020

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem
I'm down for taking any plants you dont want anymore

HaB
Jan 5, 2001

What are the odds?

Zuzie posted:

I've got too many hybrids. Does anyone want:

orange roses
purple roses
black roses
a golden rose plant
pink mums
purple mums
orange pansies
blue pansies
black tulips
orange tulips
orange cosmos
orange hyacinths
blue hyacinths
pink hyacinths

I need to get rid of them and I'm tempted to just chuck them into a bin.

Blue Hyacinths, Purple Roses and Black Roses?

For sure.

Zuzie
Jun 30, 2005

HaB posted:

Blue Hyacinths, Purple Roses and Black Roses?

For sure.

You have a dodo code? I need to directly plant them on your island.

HaB
Jan 5, 2001

What are the odds?

Zuzie posted:

You have a dodo code? I need to directly plant them on your island.

Opening now. PM incoming with code.

Zuzie
Jun 30, 2005

HaB posted:

Opening now. PM incoming with code.

and they've been planted next to you.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Fiorina is open and it's raining! Full info on PGS thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3923566&pagenumber=9#post505919683

HaB
Jan 5, 2001

What are the odds?

Zuzie posted:

and they've been planted next to you.

Thank you again!
:)

magimix
Dec 31, 2003

MY FAT WAIFU!!! :love:
She's fetish efficient :3:

Nap Ghost
Skyhold is open for the hell of it:

[now closed!]

All my fruit trees are currently in, so if you are lacking any particular type of fruit, swing by and nab whatever it is you don't have.

Nooks isn't so exciting, but if you don't have them, you can pick up:
ventilation fan
writing chair
TV camera
shaved-ice maker
tea set

Bring a brolly, as it is full-on stormy at the moment (first storm I've seen in the game)

magimix fucked around with this message at 17:03 on Jun 23, 2020

Chronicler of Dongs
Apr 22, 2003

~*~ Magic Mittens ~*~

Anyone up for an art trade? I have a spare authentic quaint painting I'd like to trade for any other authentic piece.
I already have the twinkling, perfect, moving, serene, solemn and quaint paintings and warrior statue, but I still need anything other than those.

Dad Hominem
Dec 4, 2005

Standing room only on the Disco Bus
Fun Shoe
If anyone would like some free fossils or DIYs next to my museum, or just to pick some fruit, Dodo code is - closed, seeya next time!

Dad Hominem fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Jun 23, 2020

BattyKiara
Mar 17, 2009
Come to Ruby Isle and help celebrate Tammy's birthday!
Also, Sahara is in town, and Pietro is finally in boxes!
Please pick up a free recipe at the camp site.

Turnips at a measly 144 bells. Everyone is welcome!

JQJ83

Chicken Doodle
May 16, 2007

I'm opening up Numenor (will be semi AFK) because Kicks is here and he FINALLY has the space boots, if you need to complete that set.

Able's also has the laser cat meme shirts, new belted dotted dresses, morning glory yukatas, wizard hats,, fox masks, and wingtip shoes.

Nook's is garbage but it has a floral print surfboard if that's your thing.

I've also consolidated my breeding area into the back of the island so if you can spare a few minutes to water the flowers there please do!

I will also take anything you want to dump. Hybrids, DIY, furniture, heart crystals, eggs, I don't care. Dump them on my beach to the right of my airport, I will take them off your hands.

Dodo code: Closed for lunch, will open up again after work!

Chicken Doodle fucked around with this message at 19:05 on Jun 23, 2020

Pump Jockey
Mar 15, 2019

i believe in love
I have both Molly and Gwen in boxes today, if anyone is interested in either.

Edit: both got snatched up. Glad they’re going to good goon homes!

Pump Jockey fucked around with this message at 20:24 on Jun 23, 2020

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
I have an elaborate kimono stand for sale in my store but it's the same design as the last one I bought (purple with hanging white flowers). Does anyone have a different design that they'd be willing to trade for?

E-flat
Jun 22, 2007

3-flat

Chicken Doodle posted:

I'm opening up Numenor (will be semi AFK) because Kicks is here and he FINALLY has the space boots, if you need to complete that set.

Able's also has the laser cat meme shirts, new belted dotted dresses, morning glory yukatas, wizard hats,, fox masks, and wingtip shoes.

Nook's is garbage but it has a floral print surfboard if that's your thing.

I've also consolidated my breeding area into the back of the island so if you can spare a few minutes to water the flowers there please do!

I will also take anything you want to dump. Hybrids, DIY, furniture, heart crystals, eggs, I don't care. Dump them on my beach to the right of my airport, I will take them off your hands.

Dodo code: Closed for lunch, will open up again after work!

When I come over after work, what flowers do you want? :v:

Zuzie
Jun 30, 2005

anyone with a relatively new town? I've got plenty of DIYs and hybrid flowers to share with you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting

Centzon Totochtin posted:

I have an elaborate kimono stand for sale in my store but it's the same design as the last one I bought (purple with hanging white flowers). Does anyone have a different design that they'd be willing to trade for?

If you’re still looking to catalog or trade, I have the blue (tree peony) and pink (ball) elaborate kimono stands in my storage. Just PM me and we can set something up.