Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Shame Boy posted:

I don't know what you're talking about, maybe you need some breakfast

What better way to send the message "inclusivity makes everything a disgusting mess"

So apparently this was from last year but what you got wasn't what was shown

quote:

This year, Kellogg releases the all-new, limited edition 2019 "All Together Cereal" with six mini cereal boxes packaged inside one larger exclusive "All Together" box to celebrate the belief that we all belong together. The box brings together six of the famous Kellogg mascots and cereals inside the same carton as a symbol of acceptance no matter how you look, where you're from or who you love. "All Together Cereal" is available while supplies last for a limited time on Thursday, Oct. 17 for online retail through Kelloggstore.com for $19.99. Kellogg is donating $50,000 to GLAAD to support its anti-bullying and LGBTQ advocacy efforts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Len posted:

I saw some other pictures that were clearly all the cereals mixed together in a single bag, I call false advertising :argh:

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I'm releasing my own brand of Death To America Cereal, watch this space for important updates.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Shame Boy posted:

I saw some other pictures that were clearly all the cereals mixed together in a single bag, I call false advertising :argh:

That may have been from the Kelloggs NYC Cafe

http://newsroom.kelloggcompany.com/...Together-Cereal

quote:

To celebrate, actor and activist Joshua Rush will host a Spirit Day event at the Kellogg's NYC café, located at 31 E 17th St. The limited-release All Together boxes will be available for purchase, along with the chance to mix your own one-of-a-kind cereal. Guests will have the chance to meet with Rush, sign the Spirit Day pledge, and learn more about the mission and GLAAD.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Len posted:

That may have been from the Kelloggs NYC Cafe

http://newsroom.kelloggcompany.com/...Together-Cereal

These will be the first to be killed by my cereal militias.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

steinrokkan posted:

These will be the first to be killed by my cereal militias.

cereal killers have been a problem for a long time. toucan, son of sam, went on a rampage in the early 90s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1n-9uq_lyRQ

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Mr. Nice! posted:

cereal killers have been a problem for a long time. toucan, son of sam, went on a rampage in the early 90s.

goddammit

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

https://twitter.com/roseyhae/status/1273403093728845824

https://twitter.com/ThiccBoySoldier/status/1273905950693511169

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Chomp8645 posted:

My platform:

- Unethical standards.
- Repetitive assignments.
- Commitment to homogony and exclusion.
- Corporate social irresponsibility.

Vote for me!

You could be any one of *checks notes* all of the candidates for the two major parties.

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

The first thing we do, let's kill all the cars.
Grimey Drawer

Len posted:

quote:

This year, Kellogg releases the all-new, limited edition 2019 "All Together Cereal" with six mini cereal boxes packaged inside one larger exclusive "All Together" box to celebrate the belief that we all belong together. The box brings together six of the famous Kellogg mascots and cereals inside the same carton as a symbol of acceptance no matter how you look, where you're from or who you love. "All Together Cereal" is available while supplies last for a limited time on Thursday, Oct. 17 for online retail through Kelloggstore.com for $19.99. Kellogg is donating $50,000 to GLAAD to support its anti-bullying and LGBTQ advocacy efforts.
Wait... so, to celebrate diversity, they put a bunch of cereals into one box, but divided them into separate but equal packages?

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
all the cereals are made of the same materials but we treat them as different ones due to an imagined ontology

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

T-man posted:

me looking for a capitalist company who are aligned w/ my beliefs:

Have you considered a career as a professional protester?

Also, RE: Kelloggs:

quote:

John Harvey Kellogg, of Kellogg cereal fame, organized the Race Betterment Foundation in 1911 and established a “pedigree registry.” The foundation hosted national conferences on eugenics in 1914, 1915 and 1928.

Orange Devil has issued a correction as of 00:15 on Jun 24, 2020

zxqv8
Oct 21, 2010

Did somebody call about a Ravager problem?
Didn't Kellogg also think any sort of pleasurable sensation was a gateway to sin and damnation, leading him to make his first cereal as bland as he possibly could?

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Arcteryx Anarchist posted:

all the cereals are made of the same materials but we treat them as different ones due to an imagined ontology

In the end we're all just sugar.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

zxqv8 posted:

Didn't Kellogg also think any sort of pleasurable sensation was a gateway to sin and damnation, leading him to make his first cereal as bland as he possibly could?

Have you ever mastrubed while eating raisin bran? 0wn3d lib

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

T-man posted:

Have you ever mastrubed while eating raisin bran? 0wn3d lib

i'd say now that you said it I desire to, but I actually really don't

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

Don't trust the liberals,
they will betray you

zxqv8 posted:

Think so. Wasn’t he a proponent of circumcision for that same reason?

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Tired: pizza is just an open face sandwich

Wired:

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Well. There’s basically corn, wheat and bran and whatever food coloring they add to make you feel like you have a choice

Falstaff
Apr 27, 2008

I have a kind of alacrity in sinking.

zxqv8 posted:

Yep, he used to write pamphlets about "the perils of onanism." Kellogg's Corn Flakes was marketed as helping to reduce the tendency of young boys towards such filthy habits.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

The Nastier Nate posted:

Well. There’s basically corn, wheat and bran and whatever food coloring they add to make you feel like you have a choice

Some of them have more high-fructose corn syrup than the other ones, though. Those are the ones I choose.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Froot Loops are the best, in that they taste like candy but better because actually candy is too sweet.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

since a lot of people only check bookmarks, you should know that our admin, lowtax, has been credibly accused of abusing his partner.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3928980

please do what you believe to be ethical.

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

Don't trust the liberals,
they will betray you
Are there any remaining decent forums people use?

I’ve stuck with SA because the standard of discourse is higher than on reddit or others. Plus there’s less alt-right brigading than in free forums.

PERMACAV 50
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat

Marenghi posted:

Are there any remaining decent forums people use?

I’ve stuck with SA because the standard of discourse is higher than on reddit or others. Plus there’s less alt-right brigading than in free forums.

This was pretty much it for me. Reddit is alright as long as you stick to specific hobby- or interest-related subs and avoid the defaults. Videogame related ones predictably still suck, though.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The hope is that a team of admins can buy out Lowtax, I think. At least that's my hope :v:

quote:

Josh freud, grandson of sigmund freud, collaborated with king princess, great great granddaughter of the owner of macy's, on a line of silk and cashmere sweaters embroidered with anime characters.... Any stupid thing in the world can happen thru the magic of generational wealth

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

ekuNNN posted:

The hope is that a team of admins can buy out Lowtax, I think. At least that's my hope :v:

That is clearly fanime, not anime :colbert:

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Platystemon posted:

Froot Loops are the best, in that they taste like candy but better because actually candy is too sweet.

crunch berries are the best cereal. i will eat an entire box in a single sitting if someone doesnt take it away from me

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/1275862488769323009

quote:

While controversial, it has become common for companies to award executives retention bonuses when they file for bankruptcy.

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

Grimey Drawer

I need to get me a job where I get a bigass bonus for loving up.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Thanatosian posted:

I need to get me a job where I get a bigass bonus for loving up.

Lotta police departments are hiring right now I bet.

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Chomp8645 posted:

Lotta police departments are hiring right now I bet.
Yeah, but I don't want to have to do a job where I'm dealing with the scum of the earth day in and day out.

Plus all the criminals.

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Thanatosian posted:

Yeah, but I don't want to have to do a job where I'm dealing with the scum of the earth day in and day out.

Being a c level probably isn't for you then.

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Inceltown posted:

Being a c level probably isn't for you then.
Oh, if I'm getting paid eight figures for it I can deal. Especially if I'm only working for, like, four hours a day, and get to have "working lunches" that involve booze.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

my dream is to get a job that lets me smoke vape weed on the job

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

T-man posted:

This is any job if you're brave enough.

Solar Coaster
Sep 2, 2009

T-man posted:

Work in tech

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

T-man posted:

In this day of covid, wfm is wonderous for my weed usage

I mean disastrous its expensive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

ekuNNN posted:

despite his father's gauche tendencies, it's heartwarming to see barron following in the grand tradition of being a wealthy heir/amateur big tiddy anime artist