Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

Feel free to share as little or as much as you like, here or privately, we care about you :glomp:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wearing a lampshade

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

hang in there GSJG.

vanisher

hang in there GSJG.

take the moon

by sebmojo
hang in dude.

nut

hang in there GSJG.

we’re here in anyway we can be

FluffieDuckie

you can message me if you want john glenn :glomp:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Stoner Sloth

hang in there GSJG.

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Ass-penny

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

ok, so, I've had a bad last few days. I don't want to bring anybody down, but it's very bad.

:glomp:
Please take care of yourself GSJG.

Also, vape 'burgs every day y'all

take the moon

by sebmojo
oh yea wanted to address that

i was hoping we could all find some kind of communal vaping spirit regardless of nic or thc

i dont do thc cuuuuz some reasons rn. but i freakin love nicotine despite the fact w/d nearly made me tear my hair out and i totes melted down

im an addict to it now for sure i suppose. i kind of think life isnt worth it w/o some kind of addiction.

my fave writer agrees caf + nic is the way to go

i will never look down on anyone for thc and i like the idea of structuring my prose for maximum impact on a stoned person like a black sabbath riff. its def a concept being explored on the alt scene that i dont think has reached its full potential.

i was called pretentious af for it tho in a critique lol

i have a story coming out on the internet soon and its been a while :)

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

take the moon

by sebmojo
ive lit. murdered every thread in my bookmarks

take no prisoners

hope yall are good

----------------

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

caffeine plus nic is probably one of the sweetest combos especially if you write or make art or music, i looooovvvvvveeeeddd it

thc is like i dunno, sometimes i get introspective and other times i get super productive

either way i have melted down soo hard w/d from cigs/vape/nic/thc or whatever when i didnt do it on my terms or by my decision—its the worst feeling you just want to, well, you know

anyway i been reading your poo poo here and sorry to get all e/n but its all about getting back in business, so i am glad you got your groove back

:glomp:

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

take the moon

by sebmojo
im more than good rn lol. its kind of a lil relative to other spaces but w.e

<3 to u gjg btw again

----------------

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
Relative goodness is still goodness, maybe even moreso if your overall situation is not good.

I'm having a relatively good day in a world of poop, going to try to be productive to keep it spiraling upwards.

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

each and every one of us able to touch a computer is by virtue of that fact alone having a p deece time

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

City of Glompton

hi byob i love you all :glomp:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

very nice i like

I CANT RESIST SHITTING UP THE BIG BOOBS THREAD WITH MY RANDOM FUCKING MONKEY CHEESE BULLSHIT! IF YOU SEE ME, FUCK ME UP.

ok, so, I've had a bad last few days. I don't want to bring anybody down, but it's very bad.

Take me down to the paradise city, where the stylesheet's blue and the art is pretty

ChubbyChecker

City of Glompton posted:

ChubbyChecker

very nice i like posted:

Take me down to the paradise city, where the stylesheet's blue and the art is pretty

Escape From Noise

I'll miss u BYOB.

take the moon

by sebmojo

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I'll miss u BYOB.

Honestly Dogg

Let's not get overdramatic

I've been talking that good poo poo about the tax for a while but i don't see the forums going down while like everyone is lit. Quarantined in front of their comps

I figure lots.of us have each.other on discord or whatever anyway

Stoner Sloth

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I'll miss u BYOB.

BYOB has always been being deleted, i feel that it will rise again like our good friend Pot Smoke Phoenix to chill anew!

also

City of Glompton posted:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Escape From Noise

take the moon posted:

Honestly Dogg

Let's not get overdramatic

I've been talking that good poo poo about the tax for a while but i don't see the forums going down while like everyone is lit. Quarantined in front of their comps

I figure lots.of us have each.other on discord or whatever anyway

Nah. Meant more I don't plan on being part of this anymore

take the moon

by sebmojo
well ok

Im unsure any scene is safe from this stuff tho

Escape From Noise

Yeah. Probably. But it's bad. I feel guilty for mostly just ignoring it. I don't know. I'm not trying to be an example or convince anyone. Maybe I'm full of poo poo. I usually am. But gently caress it

Twenty Four

City of Glompton posted:

3D Megadoodoo

Hello. Goodbye. Sauna, mämmi, kuolema.

very nice i like

I CANT RESIST SHITTING UP THE BIG BOOBS THREAD WITH MY RANDOM FUCKING MONKEY CHEESE BULLSHIT! IF YOU SEE ME, FUCK ME UP.
if only dct were here

Escape From Noise

Welp. It's time to get out. I should have done more earlier, but I froze because I'm weak and made excuses. gently caress the police. gently caress this poo poo. gently caress systemic racism, sexism, classism, homophobia, transphobia, and general bigotry. The president of the United States is the figurehead of all of these issues and more. It is ridiculous to ignore this anymore.

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
is there a BYOB 'cord I am not going to be able to handle losing the yob community I really am not please PM if such a thing exists

ChubbyChecker

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

is there a BYOB 'cord I am not going to be able to handle losing the yob community I really am not please PM if such a thing exists

iirc there have been a few, and they're all dead

take the moon

by sebmojo
imo swr u should keep posting and donate to a nonprofit instead. there are a lot of good ones

just imho

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo
btw thx for not saying also gently caress othering of the neuro-atypical cuz this poo poo always ends up on us anyway. i cant wait to be blamed for yet more awfulness while my pleas for a different approach to my own treatment and care go ignored

like gently caress

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo
u might as well just say gently caress broken rear end state systems and sophistries if ur gonna just dump a bunch of politics in here

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo
yo probe me for a few gag? im not feeling esp chill rn and i def dont want to unchill up this thread

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

Because 2020 is an unimaginably bad year, I think a lot of us are struggling. That's not to minimize what you're going through, it's to say I bet a lot of people will understand if you want to post or PM or whatever :glomp:

Escape From Noise

take the moon posted:

u might as well just say gently caress broken rear end state systems and sophistries if ur gonna just dump a bunch of politics in here

gently caress that too. Seriously. gently caress all of it. Sorry. Had a few beers. I didn't mean to exclude you.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Mummy Napkin
drat i missed teh vape chat

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
smoke big gas, pet a hammock cat

manero

hi, hello

y'all are awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mummy Napkin
on a serious note though i'd hate for this place to go. i'm a crummy lurker because i'm ridiculously mentally ill and i'll miss reading y'alls funny posts and banter. :glomp: