Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Tallgeese posted:

Since you are a mod, would you be able to explain how the account "Lowtax's pimp hand" or whatever it is who posted in this thread somehow got a 100,000 hour probation without it showing in Leper's Colony?

That seems new.

I cannot actually. There’s nothing in their user history showing a probation or mod action.

Ulthar posted:

we want you to say that serial abuse, not just that it "appears to be bad given our current knowledge"

I think that Lowtax has been credibly accused of assault and domestic abuse, both today and in the past, and he should answer for that. I think you should probably stop donating money to him, whether it’s via Patreon or the forums, if you also believe those accusations are credible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I dunno if now is the right time to announce this or whatever, but with everything happening so fast, I dunno if I'll ever get another chance, so here goes:

I'm gay.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

qnqnx posted:

Hey.
Dude.
I'm not gonna go all "mods knew", but I do believe that this time more than ever you and every other mod and admin should come out and actively voice what kind of SA forums they want.

this. now more than ever the mods should stand up here.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

American McGay posted:

Everyone knew. It's not like this came out of nowhere. 90% of this forum was already well aware that Lowtax was a wife-beating piece of poo poo.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
fat beats itt

Ulthar
Aug 14, 2007

My parents are deeaaaaaaad!!!

Snow Cone Capone posted:

if you want a real laugh go back to lowtax's "HEY GUYS MY CRAZY BITCH WIFE IS SAYING I ABUSED HER LOL I NEVER LAID A FINGER ON HER" threads from a few months back and see how many mods/admins you can post fellating lowtax and hurling poo poo at the woman who fled to a shelter to get away from him

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.

Putty posted:

which off-site has the most goonettes

rhizzone

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Really dark vibes from the midwest tonight, yikeseroo indeed

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

TheAardvark posted:

lol @ using the webmaster outing himself as an abuser to argue that we should... stop punishing people that question abuse victims' stories?

I'm pointing out the open hypocrisy of a moderator

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Cuntellectual posted:

You are literally too afraid to make the minimal possible effort to say something against a domestic abuser because you're afraid of losing your mod position and/or SA account.

You hypocritical spineless little gently caress.

Wait I thought lowtax was the spineless one weren't there announcements about that

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Has anyone considered the idea that maybe he... DIDN'T beat her??

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

TheAardvark posted:

lol @ using the webmaster outing himself as an abuser to argue that we should... stop punishing people that question abuse victims' stories?

It's Vikingskulll Aardvark, just let it go

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Lightning Knight posted:

I cannot actually. There’s nothing in their user history showing a probation or mod action.

I think that Lowtax has been credibly accused of assault and domestic abuse, both today and in the past, and he should answer for that. I think you should probably stop donating money to him, whether it’s via Patreon or the forums, if you also believe those accusations are credible.

you milquetoast namby-pamby motherfucker

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Lightning Knight posted:

hey lk how come you ignored my post, which has a very clear and direct prompt, and responded to posts made after me with more fence sitting bullshit. cmon...

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Peachfart posted:

Coward mod ready for political revolution but too scared to stand up against woman beating. I can't even lol that

I loled at this

at least they got fyad. The mods did it, no more bad people on this website

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

What I'm saying is that Lowtax did not cast Lay On Hands

yeah he put a level in Monk for Flurry of Blows

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lightning Knight posted:

But what do YOU believe?

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

AHH F/UGH posted:

Which one?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Big Beef City posted:

I dunno if now is the right time to announce this or whatever, but with everything happening so fast, I dunno if I'll ever get another chance, so here goes:

I'm gay.

I think that's really powerful.

wheres my beer
Apr 29, 2004

Tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty
Fun Shoe
i guess we should fire up awfulyearbook.com

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

cheetah7071 posted:

Wait I thought lowtax was the spineless one weren't there announcements about that

Nono, he's the neglectful, abusive, lazy, pie-eating jelly-spined fat gently caress.

Close, but distinctly different.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
jesus christ lowtax

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

imagine if you farted out your pee hole

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

Lightning Knight posted:

shut the gently caress up mod

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

Big Beef City posted:

I'm gay.

Im gonna need time to process this...im sorry its not you its me.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

VikingSkull posted:

I'm pointing out the open hypocrisy of a moderator

yeah i re-read it in that context and i agree w/ you, but im not going to poo poo on the one mod to openly post ITT for not representing all of the mods of the forums with a big statement

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Sid Vicious posted:

imagine if you farted out your pee hole

I don't know if I can manage that Sid

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

Blockhouse posted:

Lowtax isn't going to go this forum is his only source of income and he's going to bleed whatever he can out of it

The actual most likely outcome is everyone who says anything about it gets banned and he just leans into it, to continue the GAF comparison

this will probably continue happening repeatedly until every subforum is banned as a whole except for the ones that support domestic abuse (Goons in Platoons, ???)

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

AHH F/UGH posted:

in all seriousness, nothing close to a full story has come from either of them so while this is extremely concerning i'd like to see what both of them say about this tomorrow or whenever

that being said there is a large onus on the person who has been accused of this before...

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

pog boyfriend posted:

hey lk how come you ignored my post, which has a very clear and direct prompt, and responded to posts made after me with more fence sitting bullshit. cmon...

There’s a million posts right now because people are mad at me.

But I mean it, me writing angry words about Lowtax means much less than voting with your wallet. If you give money to Lowtax but you’re reading this thread and think that he’s actually a bad person, then stop donating money to him. That is what people should actually do if they believe Ms. Day.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
The battle lines have been drawn, get your offsite and discord servers ready folks, the SA power vacuum wars begin soon

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Snow Cone Capone posted:

you milquetoast namby-pamby motherfucker

No actually that's a big deal. Outright saying stop the money is a big deal.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I don't know if I can manage that Sid

you know what i think if I believed anyone coild it would be u

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

i vomit kittens posted:

this will probably continue happening repeatedly until every subforum is banned as a whole except for the ones that support domestic abuse (Goons in Platoons, ???)

Coupons & Deals

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
lowtax you don’t deserve all the chances you got. how much we gotta donate to your patreon to make you stop hitting women?

BurgerQuest
Mar 17, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Big Beef City posted:

I'm gay.

you've ruined my wedding

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i hope someone pens a vice article about this

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Sid Vicious posted:

you know what i think if I believed anyone coild it would be u

I'll try Sid

Ulthar
Aug 14, 2007

My parents are deeaaaaaaad!!!

Lightning Knight posted:

were you a weasel in your last life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

AHH F/UGH posted:

I believe that we’ve already discussed the chances that every woman in Lowtax’s life is in on an enormous conspiracy to accuse him of abuse for no conceivable benefit, yes