Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

Snow Cone Capone posted:

the coupons mod is actually the unspoken hero in all this because he's secretly been fleecing lowtax out of Amazon referral links for like 15 years now lmao

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Ulthar posted:

mods knew

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Lightning Knight posted:

I think you should stop donating to Lowtax’s Patreon, if you presently do.

I expect to be banned for posting that itt.

go out on a high note: sticky this thread across all forums

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

hey lowtax, that shits bad dude, you shouldnt do it

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges
one last Whoa Jimmy for the road

Whoa Jimmy

Whoa Poppy

Whoa Taxxy

Scatsby
Dec 25, 2007

also i guess to be on topic lowtax should just stop beating his wives and employees and also just let jeffrey own and run the site.

jeffrey rules

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Snow Cone Capone posted:

the coupons mod is actually the unspoken hero in all this because he's secretly been fleecing lowtax out of Amazon referral links for like 15 years now lmao

lmao

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Cuntellectual posted:

At the end of the day:

It doesn't matter.

All we can do is not give Lowtax money.

Being mad at lowtax legit will do nothing.

But yeah I'm going to call out people who are all :ohdear: but what about my forums account :ohdear: PEOPLE OF AMERICA JOIN UP IN REVOLUTION :black101:

I for one, am not putting any more money on SA. Never donated to his patreon either so I am safe on that part.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Finicums Wake posted:

the revolution will not be televised (because I like my janitor job)

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Chris Pistols posted:

This thread is moving FAST, are there any more details than what was posted in the OP yet?

nope.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Mods: Accept your fate, post your true feelings. This is your last chance.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Lightning Knight posted:

I think you should stop donating to Lowtax’s Patreon, if you presently do.

I expect to be banned for posting that itt.

lk if you believe that, and i earnestly believe you do, and you also think you will be banned for saying that, use your mod powers to signal boost this in cspam and raise awareness as much as you can. take a stand for what you believe in. you are better than this

Happy Hedonist
Jan 18, 2009

Finicums Wake posted:

That's a good idea. Do this if you can.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Snow Cone Capone posted:

what about the person posting from her facebook account lk do you believe that

jesus loving christ dude way to take a stand

I don’t understand the question, are you saying you think she doesn’t post on her own Facebook?

Finicums Wake posted:

I can’t actually do that but I expect that something along this line will happen, most likely.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Scatsby posted:

also i guess to be on topic lowtax should just stop beating his wives and employees and also just let jeffrey own and run the site.

jeffrey rules

jeffrey must have created some kind of redundant backup of everything by now, it's time for operation ripcord jeff

your time has come

selan dyin
Dec 27, 2007

Doublestep posted:

lowtax throwing $99 goldbelly cookies at the server rack like theyre shuriken trying to make the posts stop

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
let me just give the most weakass "I think you shouldn't donate to his patreon" stance while patting myself on the back like i'm some sort of incredibly polite terminator being lowered into a vat of molten fuckwit

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

Finicums Wake posted:

please don't try and make the domestic abuse allegations fuinny, thanks

When really hosed up poo poo happens some people make jokes, it's okay. As long as your are against the wife/girlfriend/business associate woman beater than your are cool in my book

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Finicums Wake posted:

He can't do that, he doesnt have the power. He could sticky a thread like this in cspam though.

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges
seriously I bet there's a market for a 4chan type site that bans ironic racism, I just don't have the resources to make one yet

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Scatsby posted:

jeffrey rules

why doesnt lowtax just get a regular job? running these forums cant honestly take more than 4-5 hours/week. i bet all his problems are driven by money troubles

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Lightning Knight posted:

I don’t understand the question, are you saying you think she doesn’t post on her own Facebook?

I can’t actually do that but I expect that something along this line will happen, most likely.

make a sticky in cspam leading to this thread then, at least

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

not even making this up, btw

Doublestep
Sep 8, 2013

Keep on keeping on!

Clawtopsy posted:

let me just give the most weakass "I think you shouldn't donate to his patreon" stance while patting myself on the back like i'm some sort of incredibly polite terminator being lowered into a vat of molten fuckwit

Rabid Boar
Apr 16, 2020

Soon, all of you will feel my hate, and suffer as I have suffered!
Imagine being so invested in what is essentially an internet hall monitor position that you refuse to take a stand on domestic violence.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Finicums Wake posted:

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Lightning Knight posted:

Go make a thread linking to this in cspam and pin it so all the people that only read it see it.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Snow Cone Capone posted:

lmbo

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

qnqnx posted:

I for one, am not putting any more money on SA. Never donated to his patreon either so I am safe on that part.

same. i was considering reregging and rebuying plat like three days ago. i guess i got 20 bucks to spare.

anyone have a donation link to a Missouri woman's shelter?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

BeefThief posted:

why doesnt lowtax just get a regular job? running these forums cant honestly take more than 4-5 hours/week. i bet all his problems are driven by money troubles

The last 20 years of his work experience is drinking booze and beating his spouses.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Clawtopsy posted:

new thread title right here, mods???

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Finicums Wake posted:

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Peachfart posted:

When really hosed up poo poo happens some people make jokes, it's okay. As long as your are against the wife/girlfriend/business associate woman beater than your are cool in my book

Yeah this is a horrible situation all around so I wont blame anyone for trying to bring a little levity into this thread

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

smarxist posted:

jeffrey must have created some kind of redundant backup of everything by now, it's time for operation ripcord jeff

your time has come

we can all ask smarxist about the transition of power on a forum you created lmao

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The last 20 years of his work experience is drinking booze and beating his spouses.

wow President Lowtax

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Clawtopsy posted:

we can all ask smarxist about the transition of power on a forum you created lmao

lmao

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

BeefThief posted:

why would you work if you had 7k a month in patreon alone

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Finicums Wake posted:

i will do this if they don't in the next couple hours

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Snow Cone Capone posted:

He puts in a lot of work posting links to deals though, so I dont think anyone cares that he does that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Clawtopsy posted:

it was very peaceful :shrug: