Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

How Wonderful! posted:

I believe what Logan Day said and I believe that it fits a really, really ugly pattern of behavior on Lowtax's part. gently caress serial abusers.

Thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Why don't the poors simply buy more money?
Fun Shoe
BRING BACK FYAD LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

How Wonderful! posted:

I believe what Logan Day said and I believe that it fits a really, really ugly pattern of behavior on Lowtax's part. gently caress serial abusers.

One by one, the movement grows.

Threnx
Dec 20, 2004

Deep fried under pressure.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Snow Cone Capone posted:

uwe boll rules, I asked him what his favorite movie was on twitter and he went "what is this a loving q&a session" and blocked me immediately lol

king poo poo

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

I hate yankees posted:

Lowtax is a virtual landlord and none of you LARPing communist losers have tried to seize the means of posting from him

Well actually the Dayton shooter was a CSPAM poster so I guess that counts for something

where is the server located? i'll brt.

also that guy was just some chapo fan who followed goons.txt, not one of us. cspam's really not a bunch of violent maniacs, despite the rumors

LSD at the gangbang
Dec 27, 2009

dating women who publicly post about their mental illness or personality disorders would provide a nice cover for habitual abuse, you can just point at their diagnosis and be like MY CRAZY EXES AMIRITE MY SPINY IS TOO POWDERY FOR VIOLENCE when they finally go to the cops or leave

i used the first one ty

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Digamma-F-Wau posted:

I hope whatever rises from the ashes of all this is far more neutral-positive towards furries

are you serious

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

How Wonderful! posted:

ty!!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Clawtopsy posted:

see you all in posting valhalla buddies

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Willfrey posted:

No

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Finally have an answer to the question "who the gently caress pays $100 for a dozen cookies"

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Is there a link to the original Facebook post or whatever? Can anyone confirm?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

YES bread posted:

posting in the final thread

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges
https://www.pillowfort.social/Digamma-F-Wau

puravida
Jan 4, 2019
gently caress Lowtax, abusive piece of poo poo

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

I hate yankees posted:

seize the means of posting

posters of the world unite

you have nothing to lose but your probes

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Also, gently caress Twitter and facebook. You think I wanna poo poo post there?!

Imma just shitpost in my friends facebook messenger(lmao im a hypocrite)chats and discord.

Anime Bernie Bro
Feb 4, 2020

FUCK MY ASSHOLE, LOL

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

How Wonderful! posted:

Mod coup!

Mod coup!

MOD COUP!

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
If I can be serious, and it wasn't clear: gently caress abusers, gently caress apologia, gently caress limp-dicked "Well, if it IS true" bullshit, gently caress gently caress fuuuuuuCCKCKKK

selan dyin
Dec 27, 2007

loving the new 2020 gbs helldump

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

skooma512 posted:

Phew I can dip out of the patreon now guilt free.

what guilt???

a_pineapple
Dec 23, 2005

If this is it, so be it. Been a good couple decades I guess?
Don’t abuse women.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Finicums Wake posted:

also that guy was just some chapo fan who followed goons.txt, not one of us. cspam's really not a bunch of violent maniacs, despite the rumors

god who cares dude

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

Willfrey posted:

Hell to the no garbage on garbage

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Cpt_Obvious posted:

Is there a link to the original Facebook post or whatever? Can anyone confirm?

I can confirm that the screenshots of Logan's Facebook page, and Lowtax's replies, are real.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

I hate yankees posted:

Lowtax is a virtual landlord and none of you LARPing communist losers have tried to seize the means of posting from him

Well actually the Dayton shooter was a CSPAM poster so I guess that counts for something

FAU memoryholed the Dayton guy so fast it was hilarious

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Willfrey posted:

Honestly & sincerely; do not bring back FYAD. It's dead, and the murderer is on trial.

TheFrankAttack
May 1, 2007
EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WOMAN IN HER FACE. IT'S DOMESTIC VIOLENCE TIME AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALL OVER THAT WOMAN. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKING WOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN MY DUMB WIFE OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY HAVE MARRIED CRAZY LYING WIFE AFTER CRAZY LYING WIFE. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY GAMING GARBAGE STREAM AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE ON THE FORUMS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY LEASED 2020 NISSAN GTR LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING THEM EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

welp, probably rip the forums

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

How Wonderful! posted:

SCORE:
roth: 1
How Wonderful: 1
Barudak: 2
par: 14
Lightning Knight: 14

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

MizPiz posted:

Uwe Boll is once again vindicated

honestly dungeon siege wasn't that bad

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
Maybe we could build a new something awful, called something nice, where hitting women is forbidden.

Docahedron
May 11, 2008

Im a special snowflake

Finicums Wake posted:

Except for the actual violent maniacs that build bombs or tell others how to make them. Nothing to see in cspam, no sir

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

TheFrankAttack posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM

bad post imo

selan dyin
Dec 27, 2007

TheFrankAttack posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WOMAN IN HER FACE. IT'S DOMESTIC VIOLENCE TIME AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALL OVER THAT WOMAN. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKING WOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN MY DUMB WIFE OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY HAVE MARRIED CRAZY LYING WIFE AFTER CRAZY LYING WIFE. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY GAMING GARBAGE STREAM AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE ON THE FORUMS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY LEASED 2020 NISSAN GTR LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING THEM EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

LSD at the gangbang posted:

dating women who publicly post about their mental illness or personality disorders would provide a nice cover for habitual abuse, you can just point at their diagnosis and be like MY CRAZY EXES AMIRITE MY SPINY IS TOO POWDERY FOR VIOLENCE when they finally go to the cops or leave

yeah continually targeting vulnerable women that he holds monetary or social power over is a classic tactic of a serial abusing piece of poo poo like lowtax

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges
also those of youse who grabbed the invite links yourselves now have access to 3 invite links a week to give to other people, spread it like a virus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Digamma-F-Wau posted:

I hope whatever rises from the ashes of all this is far more neutral-positive towards furries

Tell me your opinion on forums trashcans