Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Clawtopsy posted:

see you all in posting valhalla buddies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
leak the mod forum cowards

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

gently caress I was looking for that and couldnt find it

:cheerdoge:

Doublestep
Sep 8, 2013

Keep on keeping on!
no one gives a poo poo about your petty war against cspam can you do it if we get a parachute site

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

LGD posted:

welp, probably rip the forums

a_pineapple
Dec 23, 2005

The very last post should be the goat man for old times sake

Lamech
Nov 20, 2001

Soiled Meat
Back to seanbaby and old man murray I go I guess

Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

a misanthrope posted:

true but at least it isnt run by a wifebeater (i dont think)

I mean Twitter is run by a dude with heavy Nazi sympathies last I checked so...

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Half if not more of the subs on this forum have discords now, just go there to post about your anime headmates or dumbass sports or whatever

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
Like, all I knew about lowtax is that he runs the forums sort of and has a bad back. He's separated from his wife and kid? Last time I paid attention he was making videos with the daughter and putting it up on the Patreon.

Has anyone put up an effortpost on the crimes of lowtax so we can catch up?

The same

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

i think some of the jokes about domestic violence in this thread are skirting past the edge of bad taste

please let us not get distracted from our core aim: getting lowtax the gently caress off these forums

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Cpt_Obvious posted:

Is there a link to the original Facebook post or whatever? Can anyone confirm?

yes, it's very easy to find, search for Rich Kyanka or Logan Day, it's a public post

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Clawtopsy posted:

leak the mod forum cowards
If only we had a forums ombudsmen. cowards

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I will continue to accept the mods responses for review ITT, but the thing is: you have to POST. Mods, admins, let me hear your songs.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
have to say recreating the OJ car chase with a gtr is going to be sick to watch

Steve Balmer
Jun 25, 2008

DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS

DEVELOPERS

Digamma-F-Wau posted:

also those of youse who grabbed the invite links yourselves now have access to 3 invite links a week to give to other people, spread it like a virus

here are some terrible website invites

https://www.pillowfort.social/users/sign_up?invite=yqi2AsjtG6vJdqmJijb9zQ
https://www.pillowfort.social/users/sign_up?invite=gkakS0mA6T2a9_tp1rCgUA
https://www.pillowfort.social/users/sign_up?invite=Pbj_vSWUZgDAyD7QvbGAMw

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Cpt_Obvious posted:

Is there a link to the original Facebook post or whatever? Can anyone confirm?

someone archived it and posted a link to the archived site in the first few pages of the thread

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are
The mods are not the problem.

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

ALWAYS USE YOUR FISTS
YOUR MODS WILL NEVER DISOWN YOU

Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

a_pineapple posted:

The very last post should be the goat man for old times sake

The CNN "end of the world" video except it's just tribute.avi

LSD at the gangbang
Dec 27, 2009

Admiral Ray posted:

yeah continually targeting vulnerable women that he holds monetary or social power over is a classic tactic of a serial abusing piece of poo poo like lowtax

that's an actual common thing? jeeze

Da Mott Man
Aug 3, 2012

Eat the lowtax and seize the means of content production.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

ArfJason posted:

have to say recreating the OJ car chase with a gtr is going to be sick to watch

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

goodbye everyone

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

A good piece of advice, if you post in this thread then bad things are probably going to happen to you and I.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Dirt Road Junglist posted:

The mods are not the problem.

Neither are the cops who stand around watching their colleague murder someone in cold blood.

Trauts
May 1, 2010
I really don't want this place to disappear, given it's the last place I've found on the internet that is both funny and informative. I've gained a lot of knowledge through these forums, some good some bad. But it's nothing like reddit. I joined after the paywall was implemented after having read front page articles(the instant messenger pranks were my fav..) and have actually seen the benefits of the paywall to keep people at least somewhat in a sort of society of written and unwritten rules.

Don't misunderstand, gently caress domestic violence and those who commit it, especially if it's a man hitting a woman. SomethingAwful isn't lowtax, its more of an idea imo. Let's hope there's backups.

Steve Balmer
Jun 25, 2008

DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS

DEVELOPERS

JakeP posted:

someone archived it and posted a link to the archived site in the first few pages of the thread

heres a link and a quote cos we're all lazy

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3928980&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=2#post505939930

Proteus4994 posted:

Just on two points:

1) SOMEONE’S ALT POSTED THIS TOO MUCH OF A PUSSY TO POST UNDER THEIR REAL ACCOUNT?

This is my real account and I’m expecting to eat a ban after 20 years for saying that I completely believe this, as well as Lowtax’s other wives saying the same thing over the years.

2) SCREENSHOTS CAN BE FAKED

you’re right, but internet archives cannot

http://archive.vn/cYzfA

That’s all.

Trauts posted:

I really don't want this place to disappear, given it's the last place I've found on the internet that is both funny and informative. I've gained a lot of knowledge through these forums, some good some bad. But it's nothing like reddit. I joined after the paywall was implemented after having read front page articles(the instant messenger pranks were my fav..) and have actually seen the benefits of the paywall to keep people at least somewhat in a sort of society of written and unwritten rules.

Don't misunderstand, gently caress domestic violence and those who commit it, especially if it's a man hitting a woman. SomethingAwful isn't lowtax, its more of an idea imo. Let's hope there's backups.

wait when wasn't there a paywall?

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges
someone give a pillowfort invite to avshalom's current rereg

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
farewell SA

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

A good piece of advice, if you post in this thread then bad things are probably going to happen to you and I.

I fear no serial abuser

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
jeff and lowtax are gonna separate and on the weekends we'll have to hang w/ him and post about John Romero, norwegian electronic music, the comeback of arena shooters (any day now!)

the fridge will have a half case of beer and freshly purchased loaf of bread and enormous box of hostess cakes for sustenance, the hallway to the bedrooms smells like rear end and burnt plastic

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
I've printed PDF copies of the first 22 pages of this thread in case it gets disappeared.

It's been fun posting here. :(

also gently caress you Lowtax

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
goku boarding a plane to leave this site, never to return.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
Did lowtax wish on a monkey's paw about wanting toxx threads back without him having to do anything?

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

the wifebeating webmaster must be removed but will instead change the entire forum to his classic funny own of "Idiot."

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

qnqnx posted:

I fear no serial abuser

I will die in this thread and I won't complain

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Digamma-F-Wau posted:

also those of youse who grabbed the invite links yourselves now have access to 3 invite links a week to give to other people, spread it like a virus

where can I find the invites? I'll post em as soon as I got em

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

This makes me feel the same way as when police use a speaker truck to ask us to disperse.

We are many, and beautiful.
He's a worthless abusive gently caress.

Ok, he's worth 7000$ a month for doing nothing apparently but that's not the point.