Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

It's too late for us now, we've spent hours making 24 pages of nonstop verbal stings on Lowtax's behind-tings.

That's my point, let's go for another 24 pages where we clearly express he's a piece of poo poo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

The Saddest Rhino posted:

I asked him this once, this was his explanation on how the patreon funds work

I do not know if these numbers are accurate or if patreon taxes at around 50% or more, I asked further and someone in the thread accused me of psychopathy (which you can see on this page) https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3911852&pagenumber=117&perpage=40#post502151691
A trusted source once told me that the actual hosting costs of the forum are somewhere around $800 and that's simply because the database server is massive. The actual traffic the site consumes is minimal due to cloudfare caching.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Blockhouse posted:

yeah I just assume we all expected to be banned when we posted in this threat as the only alternative would be lowtax admitting he did a bad thing, which seems physically impossible

yeah, but if it comes to that the forums are going to rapidly be dead anyhow so w/e

clockwork chaos
Sep 15, 2009

FutureFriend posted:

lol patreon charges like 10-15%

Lowtax gets hit harder because he didn't pay taxes for like ten years lmao

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Sid Vicious posted:

what the gently caress is pillow fort is sounds like a haven for pedophiles lmao

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
getting what lowtax owes me by sneaking into his house like the grinch and absconding with a burlap sack full of hot, fuckable pies

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Mods? Still like 4 mods have come out to speak on this. That should tell you more than enough on where they stand.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Tallgeese posted:

If anyone were to try to upload a backup database on a copy of the files they would be sued to oblivion.

honestly doubt it

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
Can I get a refund on the thousands of dollars I made this forum with my "buy an avatar" threads over the years?

Edit: give the forums to someone who doesn't beat women, lowtax

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Peachfart posted:

Coward mod ready for political revolution but too scared to stand up against woman beating. I can't even lol that

rofl

LSD at the gangbang
Dec 27, 2009

Harvey Mantaco posted:

I can't go to reddit I hate them
I'm going to write posts on dead birds I find and bury them in other people's yards
:hmmyes:
i look forward to digging up your missives

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Sid Vicious posted:

don't touch me

:poke:

Youth with a Skull
Aug 16, 2004

Hit 'em with one-a dees
Grimey Drawer
That's quite a rap sheet there lowtax

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

Probably Magic posted:

I don't think Lowtax should be in charge of SA anymore.

You can quote me on that.

Happily, and I'll second it.

I think we should run SA as an autonomous collective, with everyone taking a turn acting as a moderator for the week, but all decisions by that representative have to be ratified at a special biweekly meeting with a simple majority for internal affairs but a two thirds majority in the case of more major issues.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Bert of the Forest posted:

I won’t lie, writing for the front page had been a bucket list thing for me for ages, and this website, as weird as it may sound, played a huge part in pushing me away from a more radicalized path I was being taken down by chuds and an incel mindset in high school. I believed in this site, damnit, and so did Logan. That’s why SHE put the loving work in to hire us on and get the front page active again. And she did. And it was. We were all unpaid, excited idiots trying to make something better in this little spot of internet. It’s way more than what lowtax started, and is far bigger than him, in part despite him. I’m going to miss this site and miss my fun little writing gig (that I never saw a cent for anyway), but gently caress supporting a serial abuser. I wasn’t on top of forum drama and so wasn’t aware of the prior allegations until now, but I believe Logan and you should too.

Sad for you
Sucks big-time
:sympathy:

:(

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
patreon money will count as income so you should put some away for tax time and not lease a nissan GTR

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

TheFrankAttack posted:

Don't forget the alimony!

Lmao this is a very good joke you just made

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
lowtax beats women

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Mods? Still like 4 mods have come out to speak on this. That should tell you more than enough on where they stand.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Sid Vicious posted:

what the gently caress is pillow fort is sounds like a haven for pedophiles lmao

Something inconceivably lame, and additionally, mad beat. if you can believe it.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ

A good piece of advice, if you post in this thread then bad things are probably going to happen to you and I.

Joke's on you bad things are gonna happen to you and I either way

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019
:discourse:
Well, I hope the fervent defenses of this website by the QCS Crew were worth it. :)

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

TheFrankAttack posted:

Don't forget the alimony!

seriously he has three estranged kids?? my dad only has two out of his three kids estranged and he once put me in the ER

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Something inconceivably lame, and additionally, mad beat. if you can believe it.

is it woke

Steve Balmer
Jun 25, 2008

DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS

DEVELOPERS

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Patreon takes 50% of this https://www.patreon.com/GamingGarbage or are you talking about a different one?

lol patreon looks like it takes 5%. maybe it takes more for irs tax withholdings but yeah

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

Clawtopsy posted:

gently caress all those urges that lightning knight defused have risen, I'LL loving KNOCK HIS TEETH OUT

just for clarity this was not a threat at spineless mod lightning knight, but a reference to the post i quoted where much like the hit Tim Allen movie the Santa Clause, if you become the webmaster you must assume all responsibilities of the webmaster including hitting people you claim to love,

YES bread
Jun 16, 2006
i'm proud of everyone ready and willing to abandon noted wife beater lowtax, it's like the forums really are his children

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

clockwork chaos posted:

Lowtax gets hit harder because he didn't pay taxes for like ten years lmao

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

A good piece of advice, if you post in this thread then bad things are probably going to happen to you and I.

happy to lose my account because i dunked on a serial abuser

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
lowtax stop posting in your facebook and face the music you loving clown

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

feelix posted:

Joke's on you bad things are gonna happen to you and I either way

I refuse to believe it.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

fluffdaddy, cmon ... lets do this together.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Clawtopsy posted:

spineless mod lightning knight,

I see what you did there

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

lmao Holy poo poo

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Sid Vicious posted:

It's kind of an improved tumblr.

I haven't used mine since jt didn't seem all that active, but it's got some good features.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
RIP SA

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Nobody on it is gay, it's dreadful, people post straight pictures and thoughts

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.

YES bread posted:

posting in the final thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

The Saddest Rhino posted:

I asked him this once, this was his explanation on how the patreon funds work

I do not know if these numbers are accurate or if patreon taxes at around 50% or more, I asked further and someone in the thread accused me of psychopathy (which you can see on this page) https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3911852&pagenumber=117&perpage=40#post502151691

patreon takes like a 10% cut or something. i think the tax rate from the government on that money is high if you don't set yourself up a corporation to funnel the income to, which he probably didn't