Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

Jewel Repetition posted:

It's one of their favorites, along with "not voting for Biden is the same as voting for Trump" and "the most progressive platform of all time"

it owns b/c i'm a lesbian on disability for ptsd so like i def tick off boxes the insane quantitative lists these people internally have. they get so mad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

spacemang_spliff posted:

He just doesn't want to give lowtax another ten dollars

Because he's not voting for joe apparently

wait, I thought My Imaginary Girlfriend got banned?

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat

Wicked Them Beats posted:

I'm in California so I have it easy. I just remind them that if Biden needs my vote here it's a sign that he's lost everywhere else and they get real quiet as they consider the possibility of Joe losing as badly as they fear he might.

ナイス

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
Katakana is so cool and pretty

Unlike Joe Biden, who is not cool or pretty and probably smells like moth balls

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
I will not vote for Joe Biden today.

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat

Thoguh posted:

I will not vote for Joe Biden today.

#MeToo

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Araenna posted:

hey ya'll sorry for going off like that and then disappearing. i realized i was letting this site get to me and had to disengage. seeing the kind words and apologies when i was so anxious about how mad people might be meant a lot. thanks for being understanding and kind, and i'm sorry i wasn't being understanding or kind myself. i probably won't be around still for awhile, so if i don't respond it's not me ignoring people. i just need a break

stay safe comrades

Good to see you feeling better, take all the time you need. :)

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Jewel Repetition posted:

Voteblue: Grow up.

Noble NoJoe: Alright. After gaining more experience, confidence, and patience in the last several years, I've realized that holding your nose for a bad Democratic presidential nominee does more harm than good in the long run.

Voteblue: no not like that

Voteblue: elections have consequences.

Chiseled NoJoe: elections have consequences and do not exist in a vaccuum. voting for a terrible candidate now in the middle of a depression can have disastrous consequences

Voteblue: please let me forget about politics and go back to brunch

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

I did not vote for joe biden today.

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
MSNBC officially through the looking glass

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sydin posted:

MSNBC officially through the looking glass

lol it’s 2016 all over again

mythicknight
Jan 28, 2009

my thick night

Byzantine posted:

I did not vote for joe biden today.

:yeah:

Loved finding out my local site was closed the day of and had to walk two miles to not vote for Biden.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Taintrunner posted:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
"They dont have to like me! They don't have to like me!" I continue to insist as I slowly shrink and transform in a Democratic Presidential Nominee.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

I'm starting to notice a pattern with joe supporters where they put out a little prologue every time they mention joe like this:

How are u posted:

I don't think you'll find anybody who posts in D&D who likes and is enthused by Joe Biden. For all of us who will support him regardless, however blah blah blah

I used a goon as an example but I'm seeing this all over the place and it's the exact same thing people were doing with Hillary. I remember back in 2016 every pro Hillary post would start off: Ok so, I hate Hillary's guts and I don't agree with anything she says and she's a clown and I can't stand looking at her and she has no charisma and she sucks and she wasn't my first choice and I don't like the people she surrounds herself with and all her polices read like they were written by a child and every time I look at her face I reflexively throw up in my mouth a little bit however blah blah blah

It's just the same weak low self esteem bullshit like last time.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Koishi Komeiji posted:

I'm starting to notice a pattern with joe supporters where they put out a little prologue every time they mention joe like this:

I used a goon as an example but I'm seeing this all over the place and it's the exact same thing people were doing with Hillary. I remember back in 2016 every pro Hillary post would start off: Ok so, I hate Hillary's guts and I don't agree with anything she says and she's a clown and I can't stand looking at her and she has no charisma and she sucks and she wasn't my first choice and I don't like the people she surrounds herself with and all her polices read like they were written by a child and every time I look at her face I reflexively throw up in my mouth a little bit however blah blah blah

Want to die instantly? Look at his first post in that same thread. Liberals are learning to be ashamed of Liberalism.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Cpt_Obvious posted:

Want to die instantly? Look at his first post in that same thread. Liberals are learning to be ashamed of Liberalism.

isnt that good

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I don’t like Joe Biden I just support all of the evil ghoulish poo poo he’s done including raping a staffer and in fact give my endorsement and approval to do even more evil ghoulish poo poo by voting for him and his brutal austerity program in November

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

etalian posted:

looks like someone else got tricked by the rude teens and K Pop fans.

Lol at anyone who has been so brain poisoned by anime and RPGs that they think teenagers are going to save the world.

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

Taintrunner posted:

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Shear Modulus posted:

isnt that good

It's the first step, but it's not enough to stop them from spending every waking moment fighting for the liberalism they don't believe in.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Koishi Komeiji posted:

The funny thing is they go on about how everyone needs to hold their noses and vote for Joe, but then in the same sentence they claim that the mythical "moderate" Republicans aren't going to do the same thing and hold their noses for Trump because they'll be tripping over themselves to vote for Joe.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

I so want a mix between that and this

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

Excelzior posted:

I so want a mix between that and this

This, but cut better.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1275597508903747584

HOT drat, ANOTHER DAY OF NOT VOTING FOR JOE BIDEN

Rastor
Jun 2, 2001

Joe Biden said he would veto Medicare For All 5 times, I would like to not vote for him 5 times please

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

triple sulk posted:

Looking forward to Joe setting himself up to give the nom to Bernie at the convention.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Joe Biden has affordable access to my butt and can go kick rocks, I am not gonna vote for him

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer

triple sulk posted:

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

I'm coming directly to this thread for ask a quick favor.

No Joe.

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Jack-in-the-Bach posted:

I'm coming directly to this thread for ask a quick favor.

No Joe.

granted

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

triple sulk posted:

lmao

*polishes nojoe tag with pride*

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

we need someone who will protect obamacare

pyrotek
May 21, 2004

Fellatio del Toro posted:

we need someone who will protect obamacare

the problem with obamacare is it is just too generous to the poor. we need to remove the subsidies, increase deductibles and co-pays, and bring back the mandate

that should fix it

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

triple sulk posted:

The gently caress does "access to healthcare" mean? You can get treated in an emergency and then declare bankruptcy afterwards? Basically what we have now?

Also:

https://twitter.com/DavidAgStone/status/1275598417851330560

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
biden's supporters on social media are twice as toxic and lovely as trump's and I can't wait to watch them despair when biden loses

Skyarb
Sep 20, 2018

MMMPH MMMPPHH MPPPH GLUCK GLUCK OH SORRY I DIDNT SEE YOU THERE I WAS JUST CHOKING DOWN THIS BATTLEFIELD COCK DID YOU KNOW BATTLEFIELD IS THE BEST VIDEO GAME EVER NOW IF YOULL EXCUSE ME ILL GO BACK TO THIS BATTLECOCK

The Pussy Boss posted:

I don't vote for conservative politicians, OP

Dude gently caress yah you don't you big dicked handsome boy

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

empty whippet box posted:

biden's supporters on social media are twice as toxic and lovely as trump's and I can't wait to watch them despair when biden loses

it’s because in their hearts they know he isn’t appreciably better or different from Trump but because not being Trump is their entire plan they have no leg to stand on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

Giving off a final “NoooooJoe”, just in case.

Remember, never vote Joe