Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZHamburglar
Aug 24, 2006
I have a penis.

TheAardvark posted:

this forum has 100% caused deaths, i am curious how many tho

Can you really die if you were never alive, mannnnnnnn?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Rambling Robot posted:

Same, I also lurked for ages. The forum was really, great in the old days. The snowflake generation bullshit ruined everything and it's only getting worse. There are still some good threads from time to time, but as a place a discourse this place is unfortunately in a sad state. Just look at how some people label others and harp on totally unrelated poo poo - even in this very thread. No, people are not "Nazis" for disagreeing about something. It's comedy sure, but not the good kind.

Pretty sure you're a loving moron who shouldn't post anywhere on the internet ever.

mr_jolly
Aug 20, 2003

Not so jolly now
Exactly 911 patrons at the moment. Seems fitting

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!
Wild to see people posting in this thread as if they weren't already aware of the poo poo Lowtax has pulled on people he dates/his kids. It isn't like he went to great effort to hide any of it.

Funk In Shoe
Apr 20, 2008

Waiting in line, Mr. Haydon told me it is a wheel not meant for lovers but for infants, lifting people and letting them swing, putting the world on display from up high

Yo Burt Sexual can we get your 10 cents on whether or not you plan on staying on as a gbs moderator and banning / probating everyone involved in the discussion of Richard kyankas violence towards women

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

HiHo ChiRho posted:

Can't defend yourself on your forums when you're probably arrested for domestic violence and your Nissan gtr is impounded by the pigd

I'm actually worried for Logan, neither of them have posted since she outed him

if she wasn't someplace safe when she did that Rich probably wouldn't be in a good state

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

goddamn you were giving money to him monthly? wtf

Black Numenorean
Nov 23, 2008
Hey, long-time lurker here with an embarrassing Homestuck avatar I haven’t paid to get rid of; I just showed up to say gently caress Lowtax for being an abusive piece of poo poo and if I eat a ban for saying this, so be it.

E: oh thank god I don’t have it anymore

Anyway, that’s it. See ya

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Ugh gently caress you guys and gently caress Something Awful

I'm going to go post exclusively to Elfwood

Sgt. Cosgrove
Mar 16, 2007

How about I bend your body into funny balloon animal shapes?

How do i donate to Jeffrey to make these dead gay forums slightly less dead.

cum
Sep 18, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

biracial bear for uncut posted:

Wild to see people posting in this thread as if they weren't already aware of the poo poo Lowtax has pulled on people he dates/his kids. It isn't like he went to great effort to hide any of it.

and yet you still post on his website

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
can I get a refund for this dumbo place

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

LifeSunDeath posted:

Because I thought I was helping the forums, and am dumb.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

REFUND REFUND REFUND

TigCobra
Oct 29, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Foehammer007 posted:

can I get a refund for this dumbo place

just watch your dollars burn...

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

Jose Oquendo posted:

That fucker banned me for making fun of Mangosteen years after the fact. What a thin skinned abusive shithead.

he stealthbanned me for making fun of him on irc during the mangosteen thing. someone bought me this account and plat because of it, lmao.

cum
Sep 18, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

LifeSunDeath posted:

seriously insane how anyone pays monthly for a website with an absentee owner

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Sir Jebus
Feb 9, 2010

The only hero left for man is weed.

I also just wanted to post in the death of wcw sa thread

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

To yolo rolls! The cause and solution to all problems!

Lurdiak posted:

Some of the funny goon pics just look like completely normal people hanging out/having a nice time tbh.

Also, 20 years ago the selfie and duckface wasn't invented yet, so people didn't really know what to do when a camera was pointed at them.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

ComfyPants posted:

Because I thought I was helping the forums, and am dumb.

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

The best way to save the forums is to keep posting and to defund Lowtax on Patreon, that will get him to sell this poo poo.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
how do I unpay the bonetax???

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

smh just turn around you won't get poo poo on your taint

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

I will buy the forums if they are for sale.

Please. Please

witchy
Apr 23, 2019

one step forward one step back
The forums finally dying is weirdly affecting and probably a sign I've wasted too much time/ money on this place thru various accts over the years. Good luck to all my posting pals and I hope yall find a nice offsite to migrate to.

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme

ZearothK posted:

The best way to save the forums is to keep posting and to defund Lowtax on Patreon, that will get him to sell this poo poo.
And keep refreshing this thread, which evidently 2400 or so people are currently doing

flashman
Dec 16, 2003

Im amazed that people aren't ashamed to admit that they were retarded enough to pay a monthly subscription to Lowtax by showing the cancellation tbh

Slowpoke!
Feb 12, 2008

ANIME IS FOR ADULTS

bradzilla posted:

Literally hundreds, from TCC alone

Can anyone elaborate on this? Most of us don't venture out of our respective subforums anymore. I only post in like 5 threads and I didn't even know there was a front page lol

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

To be fair I'd order expensive as heck baked goods off Goldbelly if I were some rich as gently caress moron exploiting a dying gay forum that I haven't cared about in the slightest for well over a decade but it would be like awesome cheesecake or milk pie, not loving cookies!!

Is Goldbelly a new Pandemic Era thing? I'd never heard of it until yesterday when a coworker was considering buying $100 of corn beef sandwiches off of it

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

mr_jolly posted:

Exactly 911 patrons at the moment. Seems fitting
he's a cop?

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Sir Jebus posted:

I also just wanted to post in the death of wcw sa thread

wcw will rise again

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
kf poster: wow what a lying mormon cokewhore homewrecker
the exact same kf poster: #believewomen unless theyre trans

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.
All you had to do was not eat hot chip and beat wife.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

thank you for whoever linked TLO Roll Call, I forgot about it and it's still as amazing as ever

LuiCypher
Apr 24, 2010

Today I'm... amped up!

If Lowtax beats women, then we clearly need to start a fundraiser for Uwe Boll to beat Lowtax again.

Boll will probably just spend the money on a lovely movie as a tax dodge, though.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
close the forums you coward

Ghost Toast
Nov 4, 2005

Squat down and honk out a dirt snake onto the servers

G.A.P.O.
Jun 24, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Looks like there was a second DV call at or near Lowtax's residence after Logan posted on KF. Way to double down, Lowtax!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer

biracial bear for uncut posted:

It's not like most of us put any effort at all into caring about his personal life.

It's real clear he's a sack o poo poo and has to go.