Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!

bonelessdongs posted:

Our posts are sick, they're dumb and lame
We do our best to ban and shame,
Because accounts all cost the same,
Lowtax beats women

Spine has gone to the pearly gates,
Forum's full of new reg dates,
Expensive pies are on his plates,
Lowtax beats women

Every day's a drinking spree,
Sleep at five, up at three
Ambien seems good to me
Lowtax beats women

Goons on the forum, dead and gay,
But I can hear the admins say,
"There'll be no reregs today, "
Lowtax beats women

See those offsites over there,
Don't go join them, oh beware,
Chuds and nazis everywhere,
Lowtax beats women

God drat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

Chard posted:

uh, ?
gently caress you

Wives beat, so what?

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa
Some things I've always wondered that maybe, in these end days, I can get answered.

1. What kind of ethnicity is the surname 'Kyanka' anyway? Never heard it before or since.
2. Whatever became of Fragmaster?

bbchops
Jul 26, 2001

Ho ho ho! I'll have the same again!
Nap Ghost

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

https://www.somethingawful.com/news/dear-richard/ it's been an honor entertaining you unpleasable dipshits

Good

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
"i don't like hitting women" -not lowtax

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Hi everybody, I'm just joining the chorus of lurkers who are pissed and disgusted. I got a lot of great things out of this place. What the gently caress

ColonelMuttonchops
Feb 18, 2011

Young Orc
gently caress lowtax, fuckin rip to the forums.

Someone steal them from him already. They're right there in his house, just grab them and run.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

If it’s okay to post goatse it’s okay to post my own rear end in a top hat right? Bird doesn’t only have a big dick

Aginor
Aug 1, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Arkanomen posted:

Honestly who gives a poo poo.

Pond scum.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Fargin Icehole posted:

Is that possible?

Only one way to find out

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

HiHo ChiRho posted:

Uwe Boll, please finish the job you started so long ago. My forum yearns for freedom

Juan Guaido, please lead a coup to save our forums.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Just in case quoting Goatse won't be enough to ensure I get banned, gently caress Lowtax. I hope he ends up getting Covid in prison.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

https://www.somethingawful.com/news/dear-richard/ it's been an honor entertaining you unpleasable dipshits

Thank you for this.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

can a mod/admin also go ahead and confirm what we all know (in addition to abuser, Lowtax is a pillhead/junkie) 'cause I got banned for implying it before but we all know it

either that or the single Uwe Boll fight gave him severe CTE

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

bird with big dick posted:

If it’s okay to post goatse it’s okay to post my own rear end in a top hat right? Bird doesn’t only have a big dick

It's called a cloaca, you fraud.

Trench_Rat
Sep 19, 2006
Doing my duty for king and coutry since 86

BurgerQuest posted:

i want the recordings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z2STZnOpbI

HUG ME FOREVER
Dec 6, 2006

Gay for TF2! :love:

Wew another hour down and I haven't beaten or harassed anyone. This is rough work.

ColonelMuttonchops
Feb 18, 2011

Young Orc
Donald trump will enlist a bunch of pudgy white dudes to liberate us from our oppressor.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Got some of my greatest friends from this place.

gently caress you, Lowtax.

bbchops
Jul 26, 2001

Ho ho ho! I'll have the same again!
Nap Ghost

bird with big dick posted:

No homegrown

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

:eyepop:

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
It looks like Lowtax must have logged in at some point, because Logan is no longer an admin

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

good thumbnail for future use in photoshop funnies

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

ColonelMuttonchops posted:

gently caress lowtax, fuckin rip to the forums.

Someone steal them from him already. They're right there in his house, just grab them and run.

he can't chase you while you run cause his spine's all hosed up from swinging too hard while beating his spouses

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

this is good but promoting your twitter when calling out an abuser is in bad taste

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

CharlestonJew posted:

good thumbnail for future use in photoshop funnies

this dudes hairline is sad

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

copy posted:

Hi everybody, I'm just joining the chorus of lurkers who are pissed and disgusted. I got a lot of great things out of this place. What the gently caress

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
So can we start saying the r word again?

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

There's a front page.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

JakeP posted:

It looks like Lowtax must have logged in at some point, because Logan is no longer an admin

That was done last night, almost instantly.

Which means he logged in long enough to do that but won't actually log in now because he's a giant coward who beats women.

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Inept posted:

this is good but promoting your twitter when calling out an abuser is in bad taste

you're in bad taste you dork

Pipistrelle
Jun 18, 2011

Seems the high horse is taking them all home

gently caress you, lowtax. I’m chiming as a person who mostly lurks, but I got a lot of enjoyment from this site and I’ll be sad if it dies because you can’t handle not being an abusive piece of poo poo.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

JakeP posted:

what a coward

Mr. Spaghoot
Aug 3, 2017
Well, I think it is a cowardly act to abuse women. And, you see, a coward might be said to be "spineless", as they, um, well..

I got my words, mixed up. Can I try again?

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
Starting to think lowtax is bad

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

Hey Jake, thanks for sharing all this.

You're good people.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Bird wants an invite to Sids discord

SopWATh
Jun 1, 2000
We had a good run I guess. It's been... jesus gently caress 20 years since I started reading about terrible Quake maps at work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

I am going to be an internet hobo after this. Discords have been posted but that isn't really a replacement.

gently caress you Lowtax.