Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

sa has a compliocated posting ecosystem that sustains its parts in ways that aren;t instantly obvious until you try to transplant bits of it elsewhere imo

Variety is the spice of life and nutmeg, nutmug, thyme quickly becomes unpalatable even if you enjoyed nutmug above all. But some people can't get enough nutmug. But I digress from my order. Yes I'd like the additional bacon bits gently caress your reduced menu.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Yvershek posted:

Hundreds of collective pages and there hasn't been anything about what Lowtax actually brings to the forums. Just an absolute waste.

Wasteman you say? Yes, he certainly is.

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
As we all know, it's super common to go from "I'm in a motel and will talk to a lawyer in the morning" to "I am a miserable wretch and the man who physically could not harm a baby knocked me to the floor deserves to have all of his free money re-instated as soon as possible, also he is a tender and compassionate lover and I am trash that deserves nothing. There is nothing I can do to make up this grave injustice to Rich, the dictionary example of a good, honest man who really does need his $5k/mo back please PLS please"

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
Post the recording to prove it

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

mods knew

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

Yikeseroo!! Heckin' Lowtax beats women?? Gosh dangit y'all, I was just hoping to see some wholesome puppers and doggos!

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Patreon stocks tanking, lol

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

The effects of the sarcophagus opening are far reaching and stupid.

IT BELONGS IN A MUSEUM!

Icept
Jul 11, 2001

laserghost posted:

I'll be surprised if he even logs in to check on us

He'll stumble back in with a hat in his hands and pockets turned out when the next payment is due.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
mods sharted in my mouth

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
She logged into FB on his computer once, and his browser saved her PW.

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

2020 is the year of linux on the desktop, bro
Fun Shoe

Yvershek posted:

Hundreds of collective pages and there hasn't been anything about what Lowtax actually brings to the forums. Just an absolute waste.

actually we've already enumerated the entire list

sports
Sep 1, 2012

cock hero flux posted:

everyone involved in the creation and administration of this website over the past 20 years has been either an incompetent, internet-poisoned loser willing to put up with anything in order to seize the tiniest crumb of fake authority or some kind of monster. the small handful that weren't figured out what the rest of them were and bailed within a couple of months.

this is true of every police department as well

Zoobtro
Aug 22, 2003

Got miself a nice little earner, isn't it
are we the space robots after all?

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
that facebook post is textbook behavior from an abused woman

that it's causing multiple people itt to say "i don't know what to believe any more" really highlights how this place has degenerated into a pack of dimwits

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

YOUR LIPS SAY 0, BUT YOUR EYES SAY 1.

I want my spine money back.

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

Pretty sure he just guilt-tripped her into posting this and that's the most optimistic scenario

The other one she left a laptop or something with her FB on and he's just having a good old time gaslighting her

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

Dont Touch ME posted:

Yikeseroo!! Heckin' Lowtax beats women?? Gosh dangit y'all, I was just hoping to see some wholesome puppers and doggos!

Those dogs in question bark exclusively at pocs you piece of poo poo

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer

TwoPair posted:

As an Essential Worker™, I've been too busy to keep up with this, is buying the forum a viable option?

Do you want to give money to Lowtax?

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

The Grimace posted:

sounds like it's not actually her in either form, and probably the same person wrote both texts. Someone with access to her social media account. Someone who, until this point, was fairly close.

I'm trying to find which of the billion-page long threads I saw it in, but it was literally the exact same comments plus some weird stuff, also claimed to be posted by her. If I can dig it up I'll post here.

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme
lol

Only registered members can see post attachments!

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

How's ol' Lowtax gonna wriggle his way out of this one....oh the stairs...ah well never-the-less.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Eason the Fifth posted:

Deus Ex turns 20 the same week SA craters

Coincidence?

Black Helicopter: A Facebook post... Fell down the stairs... Hmm, now that you mention it something isn't right.
JC: What isn't?
Black Helicopter: Oh my god, JC! A fake post!
JC: A fake post.

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

Bonaventure posted:

that facebook post is textbook behavior from an abused woman

that it's causing multiple people itt to say "i don't know what to believe any more" really highlights how this place has degenerated into a pack of dimwits

yeah, especially since he very obviously beat his last two wives

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

its all nice on rice posted:

She logged into FB on his computer once, and his browser saved her PW.

wasnt she notionally a marketing expert or something? her passwords are probably all shared

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Michaellaneous posted:

Listen here bud, Lowtax deserved disintegrating spine.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

XBenedict posted:

I want my spine money back.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Zoobtro posted:

he pushed her down the stairs, which he has, in his house

the terrible secret has been revealed!

AquaticIguana
Apr 29, 2009

I dabble in honky sorcery from time to time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9thvHDskYvA

We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine. And the machine is bleeding to death.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

ASenileAnimal posted:

tidus laugh with lowtax's rapidly declining patreon money

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Fansy posted:

Do you want to give money to Lowtax?

itd go straight to the IRS for his degenerate back taxes

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

FuturePastNow posted:

I won't lie, I think about burgerpug a lot

I really wish there was a video of this pug stealing that burger

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
sell ur gtr and buy a new spine you goof

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Blue Raider posted:

wasnt she notionally a marketing expert or something? her passwords are probably all shared

pretty SPINELESS behavior to log into someone's account and fake post...sounds lke someone we all know.

Lister
Apr 23, 2004

SA will be gone and the furries are stronger than ever. I truly never imagined they would ultimately win.

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

post the mod forum you dewdroppers!

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all

Yvershek posted:

He has always been a unfunny weirdo that never fits in with any thread he posts in, and the past 10 years he just posts about his pathetic life.

I hope the community can live on without him, as everyone here is generally great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

MY RATINGS ARE DROPPING

MY RATINGS ARE DROPPING

PEOPLE ARE GETTING PISSED OFF