Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

wolfs posted:

is lowtax horribly unlucky or

he's a physical abuser with an observable pattern op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

I got confused and went to kiwifarms thinking it was the same as bread and roses (never heard of either of these sites before)

lol was wondering why yall were saying to go there it seems like an unfriendly bunch

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

oxsnard posted:

what the gently caress

She. . .

Fell down the stairs?

oh, okay, sure.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Zerilan posted:

The writing style and content is almost identical to a literal kiwifarms post made earlier.

lol what the gently caress come on

I believe she wrote this because lt forced her

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

I don’t believe a goddamn word of any of that

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

That post is the strongest possible piece of evidence that Lowtax is a piece of poo poo and is scared.

Run piggy run, you hosed up and now the gravy train is gone. Suck my lady dick.

Virgil Thatcher
Mar 3, 2008
Signed up for B&R, sent tenbux. Same name.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Admiral Ray posted:

She. . .

Fell down the stairs?

oh, okay, sure.

I for one have no idea how someone could get access to her Facebook account

after all its not like she fled in a hurry potentially leaving a logged in device behind!!!

Willias
Sep 3, 2008
wish i could unsub from lowtax’s patreon but i already did the first time i found out he beats his wife

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

T-man posted:

That post is the strongest possible piece of evidence that Lowtax is a piece of poo poo and is scared.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

dads friend steve posted:

I don’t believe a goddamn word of any of that

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Zerilan posted:

The writing style and content is almost identical to a literal kiwifarms post made earlier.

I don’t believe she wrote it, and if she did, I don’t believe she did so of her own volition.

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
everything sure is normal and cool today

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Agean90 posted:

after all its not like she fled in a hurry potentially leaving a logged in device behind!!!

it doesn't have to be that. abuse victims frequently oscillate between accusing and protecting their abuser because on the one hand it's a horrible situation to be in and on the other it's their only support.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Crusty Nutsack posted:

just peachy :sigh:

you?

:same:

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Can someone PM me a BNR invite?

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Agean90 posted:

In fact, as has been pointed out 8n GBS, if she ever used his desktop to log in to facebook, it could have saved her password. This was shady as gently caress, and really pathetic on Lowtax's part.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!
glad this little kerfluffle is all cleared up and we can all go back to hugging and kissing lowtax and feeling his rear end and tits

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

wolfs posted:

is lowtax horribly unlucky or

Lowtax is a rube who will get sucked into any magic bean scam you put in front of him.

Separately, he is also a man with an observable pattern of abusive behavior.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

Can someone PM me a BNR invite?

You don't have PMs :(

Just register and I will approve you.

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
ya if you go thru her fb, the spelling, syntax, punctuation and capitalization of that "apology" is totally different from everything else she has posted

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

sweet geek swag posted:

This was shady as gently caress, and really pathetic on Lowtax's part.
Seems completely on brand

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

WampaLord posted:

Can I get an invite pm whenever you get a chance

huhwhat
Apr 22, 2010

by sebmojo
leaked footage backs up lowtax's logan's claims

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

T-man posted:

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Also lemme just say yikesarooni

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

i'd like an invite pm

MockingQuantum
Jan 20, 2012

WampaLord posted:

I'M APPROVING AS FAST AS I CAN

:f5:

I just joined and :10bux:'d, same username

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

Lmao

D_13
Dec 27, 2005

Monowhatever posted:

well goons its been fun, should lurked less and shitposted more. See you all on bnr.

I so rarely post but jesus christ. Its hosed. Like someone else said I spent a large part of my teens on this site, stopped reading it for years but came back and found C-Spam which is fantastic. Thanks for posting Bread and Roses, I've joined and hopefully that community will grow. Who knows what will happen to SA. gently caress Kyanka

I believe Logan

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

T-man posted:

gently caress, even if every single word is true (it 100% isn't) it's not like the reaction to this is "oh well it's all fine then, let's carry on". Get him as far away from the forums as possible and be done with this kind of poo poo forever.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

WampaLord posted:

out of curiosity do you have the ability to change usernames on BNR? Mine got changed in the past since 'Spergin' was not liked as part of my name. I chose something completely different when they changed it and I'm wondering if 'S Morlock' would be acceptable.

Takanago
Jun 2, 2007

You'll see...

Monowhatever posted:

well goons its been fun, should lurked less and shitposted more. See you all on bnr.

its never too late to start posting

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

if you scroll down and read her other posts this is the first time she's written anything with proper capitalization or apostrophes for contractions (especially "I'm" instead of "im")

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Admiral Ray posted:

it doesn't have to be that. abuse victims frequently oscillate between accusing and protecting their abuser because on the one hand it's a horrible situation to be in and on the other it's their only support.

very true, I'm just gonna ng with the theory where she's relatively safe in a hotel somewhere, preparing to sever

Barry Soteriology
Mar 1, 2020
bnr sounds like it will work well enough. how's the shitposting? i can bring my own if there isnt enough to go around.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Seeing the results of last night's rage fueled post spamming is rather interesting. Every big cspam thread is obviously in a tizzy, but oddly the ducktales 2017 (awoo) and the rimworld thread has had the most muted conversation.

I would *never* condone spamming, but if you see a popular thread that doesn't know about all this maybe tell them. Most people just go by bookmarks.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

What's BNR?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon: