Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Audax
Dec 1, 2005
"LOL U GOT OWNED"

cum posted:

holey moley.... rare comic sans av...

I mean, I'm not gonna spend the cash to change a custom title someone bought for me back in 2006. Especially not now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
can we push this website down the stairs

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Blue Raider posted:

if a person is lucky enough to never have to see something like this or just a rube, i understand being confused maybe

the one defining feature of goons, the thing that binds us all together, is extreme, unfailing gullibility even in the face of the most obvious bullshit imaginable

QUEER FRASIER
May 31, 2011

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

Is there a "gently caress Lowtax" gangtag we can get that the mods can give people for free so we don't give the human cumstain any money?

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

spacetoaster posted:

Man, if Macho Man Randy Savage was around today he'd sort this right out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htvTzFQ56Rg

he sure would

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGICqClIIxo

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Zzulu posted:

Why would "waking someone up" result in injuries? When I wake up I don't flail and trash around, crushing and destroying all around me

I just wake up

That post is full of holes!

Lowtax is on ambien iirc and ambien does really weird poo poo to you if you don't stay asleep. Not that that excuses anything that may have happened or probably didn't because she says so I guess who the gently caress knows. Just that that part isn't that wild if he's on sleep meds.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Docahedron posted:

It has been for years, just goons have been weird about it, even after all the horrible poo poo was banned

It doesn't make sense with all the nesting and whatnot. It frightens and confuses me.

Judge Schnoopy
Nov 2, 2005

dont even TRY it, pal
gently caress Lowtax gangtags for everyone before you burn this poo poo to the ground, please

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!

Zeta Acosta posted:

Domestic abuse is not a joke and if this is another loving idiotic bullshit April fool's day between the admins and the mods they should step off.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

The Bloop posted:

imagine describing yourself as a "healthy young 26 year old girl"

Yeah I would say 26 year old female homosapien duh

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

I can't believe the other Sub Zero would wake him up like that, probably deserved to have his head torn off

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

punishedkissinger posted:

how old is lowtax btw?

(44/2)+7 = whoopsie doodle

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

jred250 posted:

I hope that SA doesn't die but if it does, I'm going to miss you guys.

Jump on Bread and Roses. It's what the cool offsite.

breadandroses.net

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

oh lordy what is happening

Some kinda poo poo, for sure!

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

ImpAtom posted:

Found the Kiwifarms post.

It's been dozens of pages back, but didn't someone post the police report from that night and it said it was a domestic violence call? If "Rich called the police himself to ensure everyone was taken care of" why would the police report classify it as a domestic violence call? Nonsensical.

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

ImpAtom posted:

Found the Kiwifarms post.

She’s only 26? Isn’t lowtax almost twice that age

Generation Internet
Jan 18, 2009

Where angels and generals fear to tread.
hey uh gently caress this lowtax guy

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Judge Schnoopy posted:

gently caress Lowtax gangtags for everyone before you burn this poo poo to the ground, please

wouldn't that require mod action? mods are no longer welcome where we're going.

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

oh lordy what is happening

username/post/thread combo win.

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

Rabid Snake posted:

She’s only 26? Isn’t lowtax almost twice that age

he does have a gtr though

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
how do you do fellow kids but it's abuse victims and with a black eye

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

‘Do you have stairs in your house? Otherwise you can’t be my gf. I’ll explain later”

SUNKOS
Jun 4, 2016

Genuinely curious if the forums will still even exist or be usable when I wake up tomorrow. I don't see anything Lowtax or the victim can do/say that can turn things around now, not when there's a history and everything that follows is just making it look even worse. This is exactly like the final moments of NeoGAF except on a bigger scale.

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

Nurge posted:

Lowtax is on ambien iirc and ambien does really weird poo poo to you if you don't stay asleep. Not that that excuses anything that may have happened or probably didn't because she says so I guess who the gently caress knows. Just that that part isn't that wild if he's on sleep meds.

im willing to believe that substance abuse is involved but it usually is in situations like this.

fauisuseless
Jun 24, 2020

RESPECT WOMEN!

LifeSunDeath posted:

wouldn't that require mod action? mods are no longer welcome where we're going.

Most of the mods are on his side

Robot Hobo
May 18, 2002

robothobo.com

cock hero flux posted:

it might be possible to believe that he was dating a woman who just suddenly decided to accuse him of domestic abuse for no reason, but this is the THIRD TIME. this is the THIRD WOMAN who has said exactly this poo poo about him, and the THIRD TIME he's tried to brush it off with "they're crazy!"
If we were to give Lowtax the benefit of the doubt and believe he was telling the truth all of these times, then that would still mean he's so horrendously terrible with his life choices that he's managed to get himself into this exact situation three separate times.

Docahedron
May 11, 2008

Im a special snowflake

Beachcomber posted:

It doesn't make sense with all the nesting and whatnot. It frightens and confuses me.

Who are you, genesplicer?

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iT2hfG3WbT8

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

SUNKOS posted:

Genuinely curious if the forums will still even exist or be usable when I wake up tomorrow. I don't see anything Lowtax or the victim can do/say that can turn things around now, not when there's a history and everything that follows is just making it look even worse. This is exactly like the final moments of NeoGAF except on a bigger scale.

yeah things will probably go back to normal in a few days

I am Otis
Sep 22, 2003

I'm not scared of you lowtqx you bitchass pussyass bitchass pussyass BYITCH

sorry for some of those words. I only mean them against lowtax using the classic language I learnt growing up.

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

ComfyPants posted:

It's been dozens of pages back, but didn't someone post the police report from that night and it said it was a domestic violence call? If "Rich called the police himself to ensure everyone was taken care of" why would the police report classify it as a domestic violence call? Nonsensical.

this isnt the slam dunk you think it is

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

still dropping

Zoobtro
Aug 22, 2003

Got miself a nice little earner, isn't it
i imagine there's a ton of internet wolves ready to strike the trash man

Froshty
Dec 8, 2015

Ah Lowtax was just cosplaying as Randy Savage

Aginor
Aug 1, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Burt Sexual posted:

Lmao chaos ? It’s a joke y’all

Just looked back and this was Burt's take on this.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

ComfyPants posted:

If someone calls that they're afraid someone's gonna get hurt it's going to get logged as a domestic violence call, no duh.

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ
Why is anyone doubt that the women Lowtax dates are crazy? He's a hideous old man without a spine or a job yet is constantly dating or is married to someone way out of his league

I'M NOT SAYING THAT THIS SOMEHOW DISPROVES DOMESTIC ABUSE OR MAKES IT OK, DON'T loving @ ME

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
whoops, turns out i rode the walrus real hard last night and defenestrated my girlfriend, sorry.

I am Otis
Sep 22, 2003

Zoobtro posted:

i imagine there's a ton of internet wolves ready to strike the trash man

Trash wolf here, ready to strike the internet man with my big backhand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
i woke up my loverboss, and in the exuberance of his mighty awakening he smote me against the stairs (his bed is next to the stairs). mighty and honorable, he hit the "record" button, and then