Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

I haven't posted in GBS for years, but here's this post.

Edit: Thanks for the top of the page, let's spend this page in silence, plz.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

The Meat Man was out of wings, Mr. William Ash More!:argh:

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
I wait with bloodshot eyes on what is going to happen next.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
I dont know her at all nor much about Lowtax either and I was almost buying it up to the "I fell down the stairs and got a black eye"

Come on

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Wait, are WE the bad guys?

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

The Bananana posted:

Uhh... wtf is happening now...?

Like, with the posts that seem to be the accuser recasting?

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

she is being pressured to recant and i and the other frontpage writers are attempting to make sure she's shielded from him.

batteries!
Aug 26, 2010
Lowtax is a serial abuser and rapist who poo poo his pants in a Chik-fil-A at GenCon

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

she is being pressured to recant and i and the other frontpage writers are attempting to make sure she's shielded from him.

AMAB but the front page writers are cool

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

super macho dude posted:

no lowtax is the bad guy

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
give videogames the forum

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte

super macho dude posted:

do you have a red or blue star/donate to his patreon?

If yes, lmao you loving idiot

if no, you're probably good

QUEER FRASIER
May 31, 2011

Lowtax is a garbage can of a human being

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

Jesus loving Christ.

Go to hell Lowtax you piece of poo poo.

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

im going out shooting

dr 25 1 4 0

Shadowlz
Oct 3, 2011

Oh it's gonna happen one way or the other, pal.

I don't know a single motherfucker above the age of 10 and under the age of 65 that has fallen down the stairs bad enough to gently caress their face up.

Aginor
Aug 1, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

super macho dude posted:

Woah, dude!

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

I firmly believe that when someone calls out a serious issue, we owe them the time to listen. That is if we respect them as a person.

We need transparency.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Choose posted:

Don't post things from KF. They notoriously make fake accounts to pretend to be the "real" poster who has gone rogue. FAU for example has a longtime fake KF account operated by a KF poster. It's one of their things.

Well I didn’t know THAT

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

oh word? She fell down some stairs?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Libluini posted:

OK, that's it. Three times this has happened and now this incredibly fake sounding backpedaling. Even if you're the most innocent man in the world, Lowtax, you do realize this makes you look like the worst scum on the Earth right now?

Stop this bullshit, give up this forum, seek therapy. Holy poo poo, I've watched enough of your GamingGarbage videos, I know you're a terrible wreck of a human being. Everything you now say will just make you sound like you've been beating women for fun for years.

And for all what we can see from our vantage point in the dreary wasteland of the internet, you have.

This sounds right, honestly.

Dude hasn't done enough for the forums in a long time.

Transfer it to people who love it, want it, and can take care of it.

Madd0g11
Jun 14, 2002
Bitter Vet
Lipstick Apathy

Deadmeat5150 posted:

Can we start a GoFundMe to get Uwe Boll to beat Lowtax again?

I would donate to that.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

Obeah posted:

Imagine reading that post and not thinking it is in some way coerced or outright written by someone else.

I legit thought it was photoshopped at first

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

dudes calm down it's just the same exact wacky misunderstanding involving the same exact person for the third time in a row nothing to see here

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

Deadmeat5150 posted:

Can we start a GoFundMe to get Uwe Boll to beat Lowtax again?

No, but we can ask him to restart his last kickstarter for finishing that one movie he didn't had money for post-processing

This might be the last great crowdfunding campaign, to really put the bow on the whole 2020 shitshow

Stalin-Chan
Feb 11, 2009
https://www.jsonline.com/story/news...rts/3246406001/ this is basically what is happening in the forums right now, we are at the stage where the people inside the house are shooting back at us, eventually this will all end with the angry crowd burning the forums down

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
so whats the name of the netflix show about this ala tiger king

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Stairs are no longer protection

bonelessdongs
Jul 17, 2019

Foehammer007 posted:

whoever made this

Our posts are sick, they're dumb and lame
We do our best to ban and shame,
Because accounts all cost the same,
Lowtax beats women

Spine has gone to the pearly gates,
Forum's full of new reg dates,
Expensive pies are on his plates,
Lowtax beats women

Every day's a drinking spree,
Sleep at five, up at three
Ambien seems good to me
Lowtax beats women

Goons on the forum, dead and gay,
But I can hear the admins say,
"There'll be no reregs today, "
Lowtax beats women

See those offsites over there,
Don't go join them, oh beware,
Chuds and nazis everywhere,
Lowtax beats women

You rang?

Chris Pistols
Oct 20, 2008

Piss Crystals
Maybe this is what Shia LaBoeuf was really talking about with his 'he will not divide us' stuff.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

:regd13:

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Shadowlz posted:

I don't know a single motherfucker above the age of 10 and under the age of 65 that has fallen down the stairs bad enough to gently caress their face up.

besides even if you did, it would gently caress your face up bad rather than just having a shiner

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

Reminder that Lowtax needs more surgery because more vertebrae in his spine are degenerating. I guess if he really beats women then everyone wants his spine to degenerate without surgery? I have no idea what to think lol I'm so conflicted.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

batteries! posted:

poo poo his pants in a Chik-fil-A at GenCon

...go on

HamsterPolice
Apr 17, 2016

The mods have stockholm syndrome.

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte

Telebite posted:

Reminder that Lowtax needs more surgery because more vertebrae in his spine are degenerating. I guess if he really beats women then everyone wants his spine to degenerate without surgery? I have no idea what to think lol I'm so conflicted.

Wow this guy beats women but also he spine hurt maybe both sides have hero im v smart

DelilahFlowers
Jan 10, 2020

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

Have you discussed domestic abuse shelters for her? Someone that can go drive her away at night when lowtax is asleep? Anything to get her away from his wife beating rear end and to some place we can heal

Like, us goons will pitch in for any monetary costs she needs to get the gently caress away and lawyer up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
all these people heroically autobanning meanwhile the RAINN donation thread has...11 posts

you grandstanding cowards. no one gives a gently caress how you want to litigate a woman's suffering. Stop making this about your posting account and do something that actually helps someone jfc