Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

patreon under $3,000

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FungiCap
Jul 23, 2007

Let's all just calm down and put on our thinking caps.
Mods Knew.

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Taffer posted:

SA is over, lets just move https://breadnroses.net/

i paid the 10 bucks but i still can't do anything

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

GD_American posted:

This is probably the worst possible takeaway from all this, but I didn't know what Goldbelly was and my god, do they have some delicious looking (ridiculously priced) food on there

it's all other brands, which is part of why it's so funny that Lowtax spent his spine fund money on it

not a lawyer
Jan 8, 2020
lowtax is a piece of poo poo

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

TwoStepBoog posted:

you fool

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

i have been bamboozled

Source4Leko
Jul 25, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Source4Leko fucked around with this message at 04:28 on Jun 25, 2020

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

The more tragic things get,
the more I feel like laughing.

Oil of Paris posted:

perhaps the hour finally arrives for the coupons mod to unlock his forbidden chest of treasure, nearly bursting to the brim with 20 years of skimmed amazon referrals, and buy the forums

:perfect:

Snow Cone Capone posted:

"mods knew" should be the inscription on this forum's tombstone

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

People are posting. The code can’t handle that.

Goons aren't people.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
goldbelly is just burning your money, our money, his tax money.

OIFY
Jun 1, 2020

im crying. we are gonna be poor. oh fuck oh fuck

IUG posted:

I'm checking them out (tomorrow).

Only registered members can see post attachments!

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

TwoStepBoog posted:

That's how they get you

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

TwoStepBoog posted:

lol did you learn nothing from this thread.

why would anyone pay $10 to some other rando right now

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!
Hopefully Megan can hook up with (or already did) some cool normal new guy. And the girls can have an actual dad for the first time.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Red posted:

Why would you reply to this???

You're stressing out the servers

gently caress! OK, I won’t reply this time.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Taffer posted:

Sounds too nice. I need a place that's still at least a little bit of a shithole to feel comfortable.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

to post on some internet 1.0 nonsense

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

lol

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

"Let's be positive! Let's start a fire!"

D1E posted:

He's gonna go full MAGA and make this a Trump Redhat Chud forum because you can easily grift the gently caress out of those people.

It worked for the NeoGAF owner

Stalin-Chan
Feb 11, 2009
lol you arent supposed to pay to join but you prolly didnt see the person giving away free invites 100 pages ago

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

i am shattering like glass

but at least
i have

springy ride
In retrospect I don't know why I expected anything other than mod cooperation with a washed up abuser with a melted spine.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

TwoStepBoog posted:

seriouspost pm WampaLord. last I checked he was getting slammed but he signed off on my account earlier today (haven't tried posting with it yet, though).

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

I've heard that line before.

Iambic Pentameter
Sep 21, 2017

Here's Lowtax getting right hooked by the dude who directed Alone in the Dark (2005) Starring Christian Slater if anyone needed it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3M_wGfYewo

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Also no swearing?? It looks like there is a word filter in place or something lol.

Dross
Sep 26, 2006

Every night he puts his hot dogs in the trees so the pigeons can't get them.

How old is Logan? She looks half Lowtax's age.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Taffer posted:

so many people are gonna end up banned from that place soon lol

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

no need to pay, they are waiving the sign up fee to support the goon exodus

just register and wait for them to get around to your account in the queue

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

WHY

WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS

NOW I CAN'T PO

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

MarcusSA posted:

Also no swearing?? It looks like there is a word filter in place or something lol.

Hard pass.

Fucknugget.

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Get A Job Lowtax

Maybe when you have to exert yourself for the first time since the Clinton administration you won't have the energy to slap your wives around and then convince them it's their fault. You might also be less likely to harass them with lawyers while they are hiding in battered women shelters if you are the one that has to pay for it.

Stalin-Chan
Feb 11, 2009

olives black posted:

seriouspost pm WampaLord. last I checked he was getting slammed but he signed off on my account earlier today (haven't tried posting with it yet, though).

he told me they have a queue of people waiting to join which to me sounds like it might take a minute for everyone to get approved

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Stalin-Chan posted:

lol you arent supposed to pay to join but you prolly didnt see the person giving away free invites 100 pages ago

lol i did not see that

olives black posted:

ah, thanks

MikeC
Jul 19, 2004
BITCH ASS NARC

Ritznit posted:

Indeed, because we also know that Lowtax has a pattern of mysteriously being accused of abuse and bad poo poo by those evil lying women he keeps dating.

This is by far the most salient point. I am in general skeptical of "cancel culture" and take a wait and see approach with abuse allegations before grabbing pitchforks but 3 for 3? And no one close to you is coming to stick up for your rear end? Come on the gig is up. 99.99% probability that Lowtax is a piece of poo poo that likes to hit women. 0.01% probability that he voluntarily and repeatedly gets involved with psycho liars so it's pretty much still on him.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

D1E posted:

Man I can't wait to read Lowtax's Forums Announcement once he's done writing his magnum opus begging for new Patreon pledges.

He's gonna go full MAGA and make this a Trump Redhat Chud forum because you can easily grift the gently caress out of those people.

Yeah there's no fuckin way lowtax just walks away I think. Aside from whatever narcissistic urge for control, SA and the associated patreon are his only source of income. he's a guy in his 40s I think who owes like 100k in taxes, has no skills, and hasn't had a job in decades (maybe ever lmao). it's been a real hoot seeing him throw his life away just because he can't stop hitting women.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Dross posted:

lol she's about half his age.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Incomplete Fish posted:

remember at the end of last year when lowtax told his daughter (who caught him cheating) that he never wants to see her again?

Oh drat, that is sooo bad! :aaa: I really hope lowtax can be convinced to cede ownership of the site (not that it's likely to happen) and just bugger off, so we can post here and buy avs etc without needing to worry about enabling him

uh oh

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

Bread 'n' Roses reminds me of Guns 'n' Roses but pure and good so yay.

mods knew.

mods can go hang out near a rubbish tip fire. they knew. they were and are complicit.

If you are still a moderator on an internet forum which is run by this women beating scum, please think about how you can be a nice person sometimes and immediately self permaban.

Honestly, mods you absolutely disgust me. You were and are part of so much that is wrong with the world. People keeping mum to keep their position of privilege.

gently caress you. gently caress you mods. Believe women. Trans rights are human rights. Black lives matter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES

Dross posted:

He's 44 and she's 26. :sad: