Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Gonna get drunk tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
got some tall boys of linewncugels or whatever the gently caress its called, in addition to my normal natty. gonna sextuplet post in the ent thread and risk a probe or ban, i dont give a gently caress

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Zippy the Bummer posted:

got some tall boys of linewncugels or whatever the gently caress its called, in addition to my normal natty. gonna sextuplet post in the ent thread and risk a probe or ban, i dont give a gently caress

it's you own thread do what you want

I love a gooddamn shandy though gently caress

my last hotbox had some nose candy too I'm gettin turnt

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
it's a birthday

5 shots and 1.5 pitchers in and it's 9

happy juneteenth

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
do

more

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
uh I did I'm definitely on the next day but I think I'm sleeping soon?

oh God I'm hosed up

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
mmmykay

i have reduced down to underwear mode, with a beer in m hand. i dont give a gently caress

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEpfvTdR5-U

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
last night a moth landed in my bowl of ramen soup. i couldnt find it to pluck it out so i just ate all of it anyway. got two cases of natty in the basment and im finishing off the old one currently. the beer, i mean, not a person

drunk mutt
Jul 5, 2011

I just think they're neat

Trying this poo poo out for the first time. Before I start, I'm told it's like Jager, oh god I hope it's not like that.

drunk mutt
Jul 5, 2011

I just think they're neat
It's like Jager and Rumple had a baby. Then some how, that baby had a baby with it's clone. Then the clone had a baby with sugar water.

It's pretty drat good.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
eating sushi watching galaxy quest smoking weed and drinking leffe

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Getting hosed up rules

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Nooner posted:

Getting hosed up rules

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year
I burned 2 american flags. Polyester fo sho.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Sin azucar? That doesn’t sound very savory to me. Or sweet, for that matter, *chuckles obesishly*

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Nooner posted:

Getting hosed up rules

whos that broooown posted:

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year
Things are gonna be weird tomorrow, hell yea.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

whos that broooown posted:

Keep burnin them bad thangs.

Nooner posted:

Getting hosed up rules

:hmmyes:

Getting drunk right now! Gonna see if I can make it to bed tonight at some point or if I'm just going to pass out on the couch again.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
i am, and have been, drinking beer

all day, since 7am. its my birthday, and i hate my birthday. i tried to make it clear to my family that i did not want them to acknowledge it at all (excpt my mom caus that migh be hurtful0 but the did anyway, the disgustingy affection fucks

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Zippy the Bummer posted:

i am, and have been, drinking beer

all day, since 7am. its my birthday, and i hate my birthday. i tried to make it clear to my family that i did not want them to acknowledge it at all (excpt my mom caus that migh be hurtful0 but the did anyway, the disgustingy affection fucks

happy birthday son

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Scotch and Soda. Mud in your eye.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NhqN0KcWAE

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Got to the state liquor store inside the Kroger just in time today. Thanks to the fuckery of remodeling of the store, I got in while they were unboxing this weeks delivery and got the big bottle of Weller Special Reserve, and a bottle of Four Roses small batch, and a big bottle of Tito's. I am an alcoholic with class

edit: I should note in Ohio, people line up outside to grab a single bottle of particular bourbon's. It's so dumb because you can buy cases of the stuff in kentucky

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

interwhat posted:

Got to the state liquor store inside the Kroger just in time today. Thanks to the fuckery of remodeling of the store, I got in while they were unboxing this weeks delivery and got the big bottle of Weller Special Reserve, and a bottle of Four Roses small batch, and a big bottle of Tito's. I am an alcoholic with class

edit: I should note in Ohio, people line up outside to grab a single bottle of particular bourbon's. It's so dumb because you can buy cases of the stuff in kentucky

done that as well for Buffalo Trace small batch

e: in Ohio

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
back before Indiana legalized booze sales on Sundays, i would have to drive an hour to Ohio to buy. it sucked and was a pain in the rear end

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
gently caress my girlfriend's parents are at the bar and I'm toasted and ready to leave holy poo poo I'm drunk

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Zippy the Bummer posted:

back before Indiana legalized booze sales on Sundays, i would have to drive an hour to Ohio to buy. it sucked and was a pain in the rear end

Minnesota used to be like that too. Fortunately I live a mere 30 minutes away from Wisconsin. And now that we have Sunday sales they still have to close at 6pm?? Makes no sense to me.

I noticed that Black Box sells a whiskey as well as tequila/vodka. I had never heard such a thing, so even though I was shopping for clear liquor I ended up with a 1.75L space bag of whiskey.

It's p good.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
broguth a case up from the basement and saw the lowtax thread. gently caress, gbs is gonna be evengi more boring as poo poo as that soak up evertything. to youbube it is

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
IM DRUNK TODAYYYY AND IM RAERLY SOOBER Ohh

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
if i never see any of yall again it was a pleasure serving, and i definitely only remember like 2/3 of my posts in this thread

goonspeed :beerpal:

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Yeah take care everyone. If this is the end it was an honor drunk posting with all of you.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
i'll just archive this thread and stare at it while drinking. i didnt buy another case today for nothing

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
im goi wait no. i made some crepes. wanna make crepes? if you don't know how i will teach you. if u do know just ignore this

ge two bowls, one for wet one for dr

in wet bowl whisk two eggs, a cup of milk, a third-cup of water, two tbsp melted butter, teaspon vanilla

in dry put 1 cup flour and 2 tbsp sugar, whick that. then combine the bowls while whisking sloly into a thin batter

heat your crepe pan on medium and keep it lubed with crisco or whatever. one big ladel of batter should make one crepe. flip it when the edges turn faintly brown, count to 15, then take it off and repet until batters gone. depending on the size of the ladel, you might end up with a tiny or fat crepe at the end (whe the batter runs out

I like to eat might rolled up with ham and scrabled eggs, and pepper

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

ib drank like seven margaritas last night and couldn't find this thread and passed out looking for it but hey here I am anyway.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
bartender here on day off, got drunk and bought me so many shots in so hosed up

gently caress yeah booze

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
probayl wont remmen this tomorrow but drat haventy ben this bombde since my brother wieddin

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I'm p drunk, but uh wtf is going on with the forums and all the threads about them collapsing and going away, what did I miss?

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Nooner posted:

I'm p drunk, but uh wtf is going on with the forums and all the threads about them collapsing and going away, what did I miss?

Lowtax is a domestic abuser and will definitely sacrifice this community rather than give them up so we can enjoy ourselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
im going to use a vacum cleaner hose on my dick with bacon gres