Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

You’re a self pitying little bitch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Il Federale
Oct 10, 2012

boosted-c5 was literally the only good ik/mod/admin ive ever seen on this forum

Steely Dad
Jul 29, 2006

AsP? Grand Fromage? Elmnt80? Not sure if they all count or if they are IKs or what, I’m an I

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i cant remember a drat thing about gnarlyhotep and redshirt being mods. im sure they were and so briefly that something mustve happened
i feel like 1 or both of them in some way betrayed the other mods

one time a starwar betamax posted about a fake-chocolate sandwich he buys from a dirty shack and i get a little chuckle when i remember that

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
Adiabatic was super chill and great

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

if they mod me i promise to piss on the bad mods and start mod war

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
video games
huge gross burrito
jose

I like squizzle

I like Burt but I do agree that the situation with banning people whistleblowing lowtax is very very bad in retrospect.

WhatEvil
Jun 6, 2004

Can't get no luck.

IDK which of them are/were mods or admins but Jose, VideoGames, NoneMoreNegative, Fans all seem like cool dudes from my interactions with them.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

El_Elegante posted:

You’re a self pitying little bitch.

Burt is good. You are wrong.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
Nah. He banned the people who trusted women, and permabanned the person who told him it was weird to talk about the underage boy he saw naked in his house.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
it seemed like at one point a lot of good posters left gbs for yospos so maybe i have an unshakeable bias but if jeffrey from yospos became a forum *WEBMASTER* somewhere id be interested

reading yospos itself with original stylesheet hurts my eyes though

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Bartsexual

420 20
Apr 21, 2020
Starwar betamax

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Video Games is the best mod I've ever seen here. He's pretty amazing.

Zaurg But A Horse
Apr 14, 2019

Zaurg? Neigh!
Dr. Eldarion.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Esperterra
Jose
Videogames
Jerusalem

mmmm
Jul 26, 2010

hey
you're one of them fancy lads, ain't ya?
Eris is Goddess seemed pretty even-keeled, esp. back in those wilder times.

Who was that mod (I think it was a mod) with all the cool D.C. insider stories? I think he managed to get banned for something petty and he just sorta shrugged & hosed off forever.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

mmmm posted:

Who was that mod (I think it was a mod) with all the cool D.C. insider stories? I think he managed to get banned for something petty and he just sorta shrugged & hosed off forever.
martin random. i dont think he was a mod. also the fecal lasagna guy but some of his rather specific insider info from washington apparently panned out

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

Het was a good mod and I think it's hilarious that he was demodded for replying to a Lowtax post in the mod forum with the Boondocks MLK gif.

CommunityEdition
May 1, 2009
Cyrano?

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

i still miss T Finn, even in spite of him being american, a liverpool fan, and an american liverpool fan

god bless the time the offsite caremad forums spent months on doxxing him before doing a countdown to the big expose that he had soccer buddies in the soccer forum and that he was divorced from his ex-wife but she still called to check in on him occasionally

Dia de Pikachutos
Nov 8, 2012

What happened to LAB?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

gary oldmans diary posted:

martin random. i dont think he was a mod. also the fecal lasagna guy but some of his rather specific insider info from washington apparently panned out

he went insane and got permabanned for threatening to murder goons such that they had to take restraining orders out on him

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Video Games is the best mod on the forums and the PS4 thread might be the best video game discussion currently happening online! (I mean maybe it went to poo poo in the last week, I’m not reading it until I beat The Last of Us)

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020
Gigi Galli is good even if he sort of killed the soccer forum by closing the off topic thread (for sort of good reasons).

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Can't say anything bad about Videogames. Burt and Jose are fine too. I think whoever mods Book Barn seem good people too.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Jose posted:

he went insane and got permabanned for threatening to murder goons such that they had to take restraining orders out on him
what a posting career that guy had. the john mcafee of posting

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
*just found out grindcore isnt a mod anymore*

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

*just found out grindcore isnt a mod anymore*

A hair transplant photo i probated someone with made *someone* really angry apparently?

IDGI. I really want to see that persons head, though.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

i cant remember a drat thing about gnarlyhotep and redshirt being mods. im sure they were and so briefly that something mustve happened
i feel like 1 or both of them in some way betrayed the other mods

one time a starwar betamax posted about a fake-chocolate sandwich he buys from a dirty shack and i get a little chuckle when i remember that

gnarly banned me for goatse he's my enemy for life

Avicus
Aug 31, 2007
Gentleman Bastard
Grimey Drawer
Videogames best mod

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

Applewhite posted:

I got one!

I got two!

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
Cyrano4747

Angela Lansburial
Feb 9, 2005
Nothing to see here.
is there a list of dead mods

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
It’s just the Wikipedia page for Benghazi

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord
AMAB

Defund the moderators

But seriously they're all good people doing their best in a thankless job, except for Aatrek

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
The Coupons & Deals mod.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Who are you again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

A hair transplant photo i probated someone with made *someone* really angry apparently?

IDGI. I really want to see that persons head, though.

pretty funny way to go out ngl