Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
I hoped the outing and justice of an abusive piece of poo poo would nullify my toxx, but not like this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Jewel Repetition posted:

IMPORTANT

Even if the forum is shut down, you aren't released from your NoJoe toxx. If you vote Joe, or encourage such activity, Squizzle and twoday will find you in real life.

i eagerly encourage the squizzle and the twoday to come at me with everything theyve got so i can tell them i didn't vote for joe

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Bust Rodd posted:

I’m gonna keep posting about how much Joe Biden sucks in this thread until they fuckin’ MAKE ME log off

:hai:

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

If voting for Joe is right, then I will face God and walk backwards into hell.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

those to whon i gave two or more nojoe tags are obligated to not vote for joe twice or three times

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Shear Modulus posted:

those to whon i gave two or more nojoe tags are obligated to not vote for joe twice or three times

What if, due to circumstances beyond my control, multiple tags were removed from my person? Am I still allowed to not vote for Joe Biden more than once?

Wicked Them Beats
Apr 1, 2007

Moralists don't really *have* beliefs. Sometimes they stumble on one, like on a child's toy left on the carpet. The toy must be put away immediately. And the child reprimanded.

Despite the impending forum death I am happy to report that I have gone another day without voting for Joe Biden. I am looking forward to thousands more.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

(formerly Richard's)

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

don't vote joe even if it means giving up the forums

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Jewel Repetition posted:

IMPORTANT

Even if the forum is shut down, you aren't released from your NoJoe toxx. If you vote Joe, or encourage such activity, Squizzle and twoday will find you in real life.

SA is real life.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

https://i.imgur.com/AnTnH1J.mp4

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

only slightly less sloppy than joe biden's brains

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
requesting to be a mod on every other forum to enforce this toxx and not voting Joe.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
yo if any of you vote Joe it’s ON SITE

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

Jewel Repetition posted:

IMPORTANT

what if i just want to chill with twoday, he seems cool

not cool enough for me to vote for joe biden, of course.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Alejandro Sanchez posted:

(formerly Richard's)

sneeds feed and seed

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Relevant Tangent posted:

SA is real life.

we’re talking about real real life

you can never vote for Joe Biden.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
it has been an absolute honor to not vote for Joe Biden with you all comrades

hell world continues and i never thought id live to see this day come

see you all in http://breadnroses.net/

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Relevant Tangent posted:

this is just setting yourself up for sadness

as opposed to what

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
In the end I still will never vote for a rapist

PipHelix
Nov 11, 2017

Taintrunner posted:

some D&D psycho gave hundreds of dollars to a serial abuser in order to punish people for not swearing fealty to a rapist. lmao

And yet I could not get one for asking. I was only trolling when I talked poo poo on Biden, because they did some digging and found me saying here that I thought buying the Trump avis was the weirdest centrist-dork attempt to do a bullying and would be hilarious to get one.

Which was preceded by a few weeks of me voluntarily saying gently caress To Joe, and also on other boards being a big lefty just generally, but I suppose if you're in on Biden you've got that MSNBC brain where everything is a deza op planned by Putin.

When we were children we were taught about segregation and civil rights and it was treated as past and settled and twenty-thirty-forty for some of us years later, we're literally somehow an unpopular minority for not voting for the second coming of the Dixiecrats.

It's been an honor not voting with you all, good night, good luck, and gently caress To Joe.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

If Lowtax were running for president as a Democrat, would there be people defending him in the GE thread?

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

the_steve posted:

If Lowtax were running for president as a Democrat, would there be people defending him in the GE thread?

Yes.

Tungsten
Aug 10, 2004

Your Working Boy

guys i love it

not voting for a rapist

not giving money to an abuser

poo poo's just going to keep getting weirder for the rest of our lives

let's live for our principles and die in droves over the next 30-50 years as climate change gradually renders the world uninhabitable

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Tungsten posted:

guys i love it

not voting for a rapist

let's live for our principles and die in droves over the next 30-50 years as climate change gradually renders the world uninhabitable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlbnMnv1u88

u_s_eh
Feb 19, 2005

I AM ALL I AM NONE
I will support Joe Biden before I support Richard Kyanka.

A new life awaits us in the offsite colonies. The chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

tiberion02
Mar 26, 2007

People tend to make the common mistake of believing that a situation will last forever.

Tungsten posted:

guys i love it

not voting for a rapist

and my axe.

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
You duty to not vote for Joe Biden transcends this forum and the ghost of Jeff K will hunt you down if you go back on your sworn promise

u_s_eh
Feb 19, 2005

I AM ALL I AM NONE

1982 Subaru Brat posted:

You duty to not vote for Joe Biden transcends this forum and the ghost of Jeff K will hunt you down if you go back on your sworn promise

Joe Biden is bad

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender
On the offchance that Lowtax throws a tantrum and nukes the forums overnight, I just want to say one thing here:

SA or no, I will not be voting for Joe Biden.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Taintrunner posted:

some D&D psycho gave hundreds of dollars to a serial abuser in order to punish people for not swearing fealty to a rapist. lmao

A massive self-own only possible because people exist who are dumb enough to support (and vote for) Joe Biden

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

empty whippet box posted:

as opposed to what

being happy that trump lost
which he's going to do

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Kitfox88 posted:

sneeds feed and seed

how did the simpsons get away with this one

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender
One of the things I'm going to be sad about with the forums dying here is that I won't get to see the wailing and gnashing of teeth in D&D when Joe "I have no empathy" Biden doesn't get enough people to the polls to win.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

There is not going to be a shortage of liberals melting down when joe inevitably loses. Everywhere you look, every website you go to there will be legendary meltdowns for at least a week.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
This dead, dumb country is overflowing spiteful, stupid racist pieces of poo poo who will absolutely brave the plaguescape to vote for Tumj because they hate the sane minority that is literally, objectively better than them in every way. They just won't admit it to pollsters because they're afraid they'll be tracked by the 5g towers for nanochip.

Good. Joe deserves to loose

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

empty whippet box posted:

biden's supporters on social media are twice as toxic and lovely as trump's and I can't wait to watch them despair when biden loses

90% of them are just re-branded Kamala psychos, Biden's real base lives in nursing homes and hasn't even heard of Twitter

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse
Biden jokes are getting old and they never helped anyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
𝑇𝘩𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑢𝑚𝑠 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑖𝑠𝑡. 𝑂𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑡𝘩 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑁𝑜𝐽𝑜𝑒.