Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aginor
Aug 1, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. Pickles posted:

I'm re-quoting because I strongly feel you're doing "everyone" a disservice by suggesting this. Many of us were perceptive enough to see the facts here - lowtax was/is a toxic trainwreck forums owner who consistently sacrifices his privacy and the privacy of his unfortunate family to beg money off of goons to buy cookies and cybernetic implants and w/e

Aye and he surrounded himself with sycophants like Burt and Reene.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

d3lness
Feb 19, 2011

Unicorns are metal. Gundanium alloy to be exact...

Uhhhh was Burt defending Lowtax or some bullshit?

Aginor
Aug 1, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

d3lness posted:

Uhhhh was Burt defending Lowtax or some bullshit?

No. Where have you heard this. Fake news!

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

To yolo rolls! The cause and solution to all problems!

IUG posted:

East coast waking up, what's going on besides goatse? What's the patreon at?

It was in the 400s of subs last I saw. Patreon crashed and was down for a while too.

dot_matrix
Nov 14, 2003

I feel it closing in,
Day in, day out,
Guess I better go download all my photoshop phriday contributions before the site goes down for good. Thanks lowtax. 😡

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
the coward moderator, Burt Sexual, should post in this thread or resign his modship forthwith. he is a disgrace to the noble art of posting

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Everyone ITT trying to get mob justice on mods is ridiculous. If you're still posting here, you're complicit. Post a BANME and be done. If you stick around, you're just as culpable as Burt or any of the other mods you've decided are now guilty. Throwing them under the bus doesn't make you any less guilty for staying here.

I'm gonna miss this poo poo-hole and it sucks to have to leave, but it's the only moral choice.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
just how much more of your poo poo can you guys lose over this matter.

theres wars going on in the world too, people are bing killed and tortured to death but to you guys lowtax is basically 3.7 hitlers worse than the entire north korean bloodline.
yes its a dick move to punch a girl, but you fuckers literally want to bathe in his blood over this lmao.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

IUG posted:

East coast waking up, what's going on besides goatse? What's the patreon at?

2600 a month

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

re:re:re:re:re:re:re:re:re:

Shoegazing posted:

rich lowtax kyanka loving sucks pass it on

forward to 5 people and ur crush will like u
forward to 10 people and lowtax will shove his head in goatse butthole

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost
Is it the 'Lowtax comes home to a cold dinner and starts swinging' abuse or the 'Lowtax wakes up each morning and tells you your a piece of poo poo, and he's the best thing that has ever happened to you' abuse?

The original post is very strange. But so was the ex leaving with the kids to a shelter. My first thought when that happened was that's alot of work and effort to go through to just posture.

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Piss Meridian posted:

Do we have to fight or something

Fight? Nah brother.

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 27 minutes!
can someone give me an update on what has happened since that stupid announcement was posted

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

0x141 KERNEL PANIC

Yolomon Wayne posted:

theres wars going on in the world too, people are bing killed and tortured to death but to you guys lowtax is basically 3.7 hitlers worse than the entire north korean bloodline.
yes its a dick move to punch a girl, but you fuckers literally want to bathe in his blood over this lmao.

"beating women is a-ok as long as i still get to post on my comedy forums"

a-ok!

Also love how "want him to hand over the forums so they're not run by a wife-beater" is now "literally bathing in his blood"

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
Did Lowtax ever show his face, or did I not miss anything overnight?

Meow Tse-tung
Oct 11, 2004

No one cat should have all that power

dot_matrix posted:

Maybe by some fluke the forum will exist in some sort of Mad Mad like state and we fight over resources.

The one goat-mans ring will designate the new god king, and forum wars will be fought for the honor to wear it

amotea
Mar 23, 2008
Grimey Drawer

LanceHunter posted:

Everyone ITT trying to get mob justice on mods is ridiculous. If you're still posting here, you're complicit. Post a BANME and be done. If you stick around, you're just as culpable as Burt or any of the other mods you've decided are now guilty. Throwing them under the bus doesn't make you any less guilty for staying here.

I'm gonna miss this poo poo-hole and it sucks to have to leave, but it's the only moral choice.

No, YOU are complicit

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

The Assassination Of Posting Honor By The Coward Burt Sexual

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

To yolo rolls! The cause and solution to all problems!

Yolomon Wayne posted:

It's possible to be upset about more than 1 thing at a time.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Magic number for poo poo to start happening with the patreon will be below 1500 imo because thats apparently the monthly cost of his GTR lease.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

LanceHunter posted:

Nah.

Aginor
Aug 1, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

LanceHunter posted:

Not all mods. Just the culpable ones. This place could be great without Lowtax's toxicity and certain sycophants who back him in.

Yolomon Wayne posted:

I'm furloughed so I can do this all day!

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Mr. Pickles posted:

I'm re-quoting because I strongly feel you're doing "everyone" a disservice by suggesting this. Many of us were perceptive enough to see the facts here - lowtax was/is a toxic trainwreck forums owner who consistently sacrifices his privacy and the privacy of his unfortunate family to beg money off of goons to buy cookies and cybernetic implants and w/e

No you're absolutely right, I didn't mean to imply people weren't on top of it immediately, it's just that this last one made it undeniable. Sorry friend.

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Shut the gently caress up

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
me: posting and hanging out with my friends
mods: banning people for posting about evidence of domestic abuse by the site owner
you: these people are the same to me

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Yolomon Wayne, to all the battered wives at the shelter: yeah well it's not as bad as the holocaust so what are you complaining about? just go back, apologise and don't burn the dinner next time

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Yolomon Wayne posted:

attack and dethrone god bitch

Shoegazing
Jan 29, 2006

there are wars in other countries, oh well guess i should continue to enable a wifebeater

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 59 days!
has anybody posted lowtax evasion yet

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

croup coughfield posted:

has anybody posted lowtax evasion yet

backtax kyanka

d3lness
Feb 19, 2011

Unicorns are metal. Gundanium alloy to be exact...

Yolomon Wayne posted:

You heard it here folks! Pack it up until we solve every other problem in the world first. Until war and famine are eliminated, no holding anybody else responsible for anything because Boomer Brain over here cracked the code.

Hub Cat
Aug 3, 2011

Trunk Lover

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

Magic number for poo poo to start happening with the patreon will be below 1500 imo because thats apparently the monthly cost of his GTR lease.

What percentage does patreon charge?

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?
Are there any ways to keep track of this poo poo besides this thread? (It moves so loving fast) lowtax and the SA account on twitter are blank.

Sillybones
Aug 10, 2013

go away,
spooky skeleton,
go away

Cheers.

Shoegazing
Jan 29, 2006

Brazilianpeanutwar posted:

Are there any ways to keep track of this poo poo besides this thread? (It moves so loving fast) lowtax and the SA account on twitter are blank.

https://twitter.com/Goons_TXT

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Hub Cat posted:

What percentage does patreon charge?

that plus taxes (lol he doesn't pay 'em) is gonna end up eating like 30%

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
look let's not conflate a cool thing like being a tax fraud with a scumbag like rich abusing his partners

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Why does burt still have mod buttons?

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

Slippery posted:

Look people I like it here and just want to keep poo poo posting into old(er) age so don't let's ruin it now huh

yeah could uh, lowtax, can you just go into a coma and like, leave the forums specifically to some nonprofit

then we don't have to worry about the morality of paying you off for keeping alive a community of a quarter million goons, +/- 100,000 parachute accounts :sweatdrop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Lowtax forcing someone to use the excuse of "slippery toes" to cover his abuse

Got a mental picture of a man sliding across the floor like a ice skating slug windmilling his fists wildly as he goes

Except slugs serve a purpose unlike Lowtax, whose chief exports are gaslighting and whining