Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sailor Cat
Aug 28, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Sorry, I had to hand-draw my page and now I'm having the damnedest time getting it up properly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Sailor Cat posted:

Sorry, I had to hand-draw my page and now I'm having the damnedest time getting it up properly.

Please spoiler it when you post it then. I don't want it to give me erectile dysfunction, too.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

I was going to recommend foreplay, but using a different image host may help. What’s breaking?

Sailor Cat
Aug 28, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Haaaaaaaaaaa, I'm bad at computers, and I didn't realize that the scanner at work is programmed to make sharing documents as anything but an Adobe pdf literally impossible. So yeah, enjoy the extra lo-fi comic! I'm not married to Roll's outfit, by the way, so please do as you see fit.

Edit 2: forgot to post the preceding page

Sailor Cat fucked around with this message at 03:33 on Jun 24, 2020

Warbird
May 23, 2012

:five:

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

For a second there I thought Zero had reconstituted himself in a Sailor suit. Excellent either way.

Sailor Cat
Aug 28, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ultrafilter posted:

For a second there I thought Zero had reconstituted himself in a Sailor suit. Excellent either way.

Who's to say he can't?

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Sailor Cat posted:

Haaaaaaaaaaa, I'm bad at computers, and I didn't realize that the scanner at work is programmed to make sharing documents as anything but an Adobe pdf is literally impossible. So yeah, enjoy the extra lo-fi comic! I'm not married to Roll's outfit, by the way, so please do as you see fit.

YESSSSSSS! I am pumped for this direction and I have an idea for it! Thank you so much!

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Congrats Roll on getting clothing finally

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Light Gun Man posted:

Congrats Roll on getting clothing finally

Don't worry I am sure there will be some random explosion that will knock it all off soon.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Sailor Cat posted:

Haaaaaaaaaaa, I'm bad at computers, and I didn't realize that the scanner at work is programmed to make sharing documents as anything but an Adobe pdf is literally impossible. So yeah, enjoy the extra lo-fi comic! I'm not married to Roll's outfit, by the way, so please do as you see fit.

yes this is the perfect direction for this comic

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Ok so notes:

* The binary motif needs to stay on her Chest_Heart.
* The undies for the skirt need to be an aggressive thong that showcases Brazilian Butt Lift Buns
* Strategic USB port. You know. :wink:
* Stripper Heel Boots

Also, the costume should radically change every time there is a new artist. Like maybe one version is the hearts as like a bra-thing on each boob and the costume is a skintight suit with transparent frills to indicate the skirt? And nother is a full gothic lolita maid thing?

Sailor Cat
Aug 28, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I like the idea of her keeping one or two accessories/details and accumulating them until Roll is a giant mass of ribbons, hearts, cleavage and lace

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Sailor Cat posted:

I like the idea of her keeping one or two accessories/details and accumulating them until Roll is a giant mass of ribbons, hearts, cleavage and lace

This is basically just every magical girl anime's third season

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Cyberteam in Akihabara just mainlined the THIS IS AN AWKWARD PUBERTY METAPHOR.

Also it'd be really appropriate if the forums shut down before we finish this magnum opus

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
If we go under before I finish this spread, I'm dragging all you motherfuckers over to Twitter.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
You said spread so let's pretend a Goatse went here -----=> x <------

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Das Boo posted:

If we go under before I finish this spread, I'm dragging all you motherfuckers over to Twitter.

good, then i can subject all of you to my extremely furry twitter account

Sailor Cat
Aug 28, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Das Boo posted:

Don't make me sign up for that poo poo, I don't even use Discord. I guess now's the time to start, though :sigh:

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Das Boo posted:

Not even a direct invitation is gonna get me to go to Twitter namaste

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Alien Sex Manual posted:

Not even a direct invitation is gonna get me to go to Twitter namaste

Fleeing a platform run by a domestic abuser in favor of one run by a white supremacist isn't really trading up.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I mean, all consumption under capitalism is unethical, but I need to share my MegaMan fanfic SOMEHOW.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Miss posted:

good, then i can subject all of you to my extremely furry twitter account

Oh?

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I'm totally down to follow this thread onto a Discord, or maybe another forum. gently caress Twitter, though.

Sailor Cat
Aug 28, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Das Boo

Applewhite

Miss

Das Boo

Applewhite

Miss

Warbird

me

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Das Boo posted:

I mean, all consumption under capitalism is unethical, but I need to share my MegaMan fanfic SOMEHOW.

I'm on Twitter with the translation group name as my @, send me MegaMan forever if you want

edit: same goes for anyone, I love this dumb comic

Light Gun Man fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Jun 24, 2020

Warbird
May 23, 2012

You know I always suspected the thread would be ruined by some stupid rear end in a top hat. I just had assumed that would be me.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
If this be my last comic posted on this dead gay forum, know I go in peace. Apologies for bending the rules:

Rosie is canonically the hot one.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Goddamn thats good.

I appreciate non-stop drooling Chobits

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Nobody bothered to reset Chii, but she's here.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Das Boo posted:

If this be my last comic posted on this dead gay forum, know I go in peace. Apologies for bending the rules:

i love this and i love you

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

I mean that’s the best note for this thread to end on so Godspeed, and thanks for all the laughs and highly uncomfortable nudity.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Das Boo posted:

Did you affect a page crease with shading or did you print out the pages you drew and take a photo of them?

Also I had to go back and read the previous page again because this whole time I’d thought it was Megaman who became a sailor scout lol.

I call next page. Also I was thinking we should have like a google doc signup sheet to keep track of turns.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Alien Sex Manual posted:

I mean that’s the best note for this thread to end on so Godspeed, and thanks for all the laughs and highly uncomfortable nudity.

SA’s not dead quite yet, and I’ll be posting to the bitter end.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

I may see about making a form or something I’d work is slow. I’m hoping the forums will be handed off/sold so we’ll see what happens if that doesn’t come to pass. Anyway:

:siren::siren::siren:Announcement::siren::siren::siren:
I’m sweetening the pot.
For any goon that produces content for the ongoing story I will donate :tenbux: to a charity of that goon’s choosing. If no charity is chosen, I will default to RAINN.

All of you that have already contributed let me know where you’d like your contributions to go to.

Warbird fucked around with this message at 14:09 on Jun 25, 2020

Warbird
May 23, 2012

LGM this disaster is directly your fault so pick a charity as well.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Das Boo posted:

Once again amazed at how much better Das Boo is than 90% of the artists who worked on the original

e: Rosie :love:

Phlegmish fucked around with this message at 14:18 on Jun 25, 2020

SayHelloToParsley
Jan 14, 2018

This goon project is amazing. I am hoping we can stay afloat just because this thread needs to keep going. I might take a stab at a page as well and help with the donation train.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

:justpost:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Phlegmish posted:

Once again amazed at how much better Das Boo is than 90% of the artists who worked on the original

e: Rosie :love:

"90%"