Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What system will you play the Good COD Game on?
PS4
XBone
PC
generic comedy option
View Results

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

jase1 posted:

I have made an offer to purchase the forums and if it is accepted the first thing I will do is permaban omg chael crash.

I would like to purchase ownership in SomethingAwful: Jase1 Edition

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

We Know Catheters posted:

Aim assist shouldn't be allowed at all in mp

you need aim assist on controllers otherwise you would get absolutely ruined by PC players

then you have the best of both worlds like XIM or REWASD making your mouse inputs look like a controller and you get aimbot lite while having near perfect mouse aim

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

i just play normally tbh

Insert name here
Nov 10, 2009

Oh.
Oh Dear.
:ohdear:
https://i.imgur.com/umAf2vb.gifv

Mr. Clark2
Sep 17, 2003

Rocco sez: Oh man, what a bummer. Woof.

Is trenches in any of the map rotations? I kinda liked it

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

Now, in the quantum moment before the closure, when all become one. One moment left. One point of space and time.

I know who you are. You are destiny.

The .357 is a great case for why optics should be a free slot. The scout scope has absolutely no advantage, but the best way to play .357 is with an intensely ugly .357.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Black Griffon posted:

The .357 is a great case for why optics should be a free slot. The scout scope has absolutely no advantage, but the best way to play .357 is with an intensely ugly .357.

just skip snake shot!

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

Now, in the quantum moment before the closure, when all become one. One moment left. One point of space and time.

Statutory Ape posted:

just skip snake shot!

Oh yeah, snake shot is in fact too ugly.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Tonight I got to hole up in a fire station and get flushed out by 6 c4's tossed into the upstairs window that was fun.

I also found out that if you're in the Gulag and you stick someone with a sticky grenade and you both blow up from it then you lose.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FeminineFinishedChrysomelid-mobile.mp4

Push El Burrito fucked around with this message at 04:23 on Jun 25, 2020

Dramicus
Mar 26, 2010
Grimey Drawer

Push El Burrito posted:

I also found out that if you're in the Gulag and you stick someone with a sticky grenade and you both blow up from it then you lose.

Did the other guy get eliminated too? Or does it send him back as if it were a win?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Dramicus posted:

Did the other guy get eliminated too? Or does it send him back as if it were a win?

Don't know, I was just laughing like an idiot after my initial "WHAT?!" reaction.

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003
I AM, AND ALWAYS WILL BE, UNFUCKABLE AND A TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT TO EVERYONE. DAE WANNA CUM PLAY WITH ME!?

If you get stucked then kill the guy before it explodes, you’ll still win the gulag and probably get an awesome death comm.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Anybody hosed with the Amex in Warzone?

Just been leveling it in multi but it seems like It would be a great WZ fun.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Tonight I committed and witnessed sky crimes.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/TastyTimelyHoiho-mobile.mp4

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/RectangularGeneralGalah-mobile.mp4

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

veni veni veni posted:

Also in a game with player banners that say things like "I'll gently caress you up!"

I’m going to DESTROY you, kid

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Is there a discord specifically for this thread? I have my normal group but I have weird hours right now.

Orv
May 4, 2011
So I'm no xclusiveace level gun scientist or anything but I started leveling the EBR just because it was one of the things I had left and I'm pretty sure putting attachments on it literally breaks it? With no attachments that thing shoots straight where you point it and kills perfectly well but the moment I loaded it out everything went to complete poo poo.

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

how do I get in touch with Geneva

Fart Car '97
Jul 23, 2003

When it all goes to poo poo it's been a pleasure pedantically arguing with you all

post ur kdr idiot

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Black Griffon posted:

i dont think forcing ppl to do ground war to get challenges done is a literal war crime yet

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Sniper hunting along the edge of the map would probably be the best way to grind that out

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Black Griffon posted:

Who's Geneva and is her convention cancelled this year due to the corona virus y/n

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

I can’t believe the servers will be down tonight during my prime gaming time what the hell am I gonna dooooooo

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

Statutory Ape posted:

i dont think forcing ppl to do ground war to get challenges done is a literal war crime yet

Exactly, that's what I mean to change.

CJacobs posted:

Who's Geneva and is her convention cancelled this year due to the corona virus y/n

Johnny "Convention" Geneva is quarantined rn so human rights abuses are in sort of a Purge flux state.

Mr. Clark2
Sep 17, 2003

Rocco sez: Oh man, what a bummer. Woof.

Black Griffon posted:

lol gently caress that noise

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
I've seen much worse challenges. .50 GS owns and one taps everybody with a well placed headshot

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

the deagle does own, but I cannot handle it in Ground War.

PlisskensEyePatch
Oct 10, 2012
The Galil is a grind to get anything useful unlocked. Jesus. Thing is a bullet hose that just kinda shoots wherever it wants.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

What? Even without attachments it's easily the most forgiving of the heavy hitter ARs

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

In any case, the answer is as always HC.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

The galil short barrel iron sights gently caress me up, they are 3 nearly identical posts and I always manage to be looking at the wrong one.

Probably no reason to use the short barrel though.

Orv
May 4, 2011
My wife asked if I ever made gun setups to make my gun nerd friends mad. I said no, that would be extremely rude why would I do that.

Literally my second loadout slot:

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Orv posted:

My wife asked if I ever made gun setups to make my gun nerd friends mad. I said no, that would be extremely rude why would I do that.

Literally my second loadout slot:

Hell of a clip on that assault rifle.

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

sub assault machine rifle

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

What makes me mad is that you didn’t clear out the green squares before taking that screenshot

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
things i miss from ww2 that should come to mw:

the tapathon at the start of prop hunt:
https://i.imgur.com/jJcddL1.gifv

prop hunt:
https://i.imgur.com/49z1w3E.gifv

leprechaun mode:
https://i.imgur.com/gPvXNLl.gifv

taunt screen:
https://i.imgur.com/SLhSOUF.gifv

a war mode with actual varied objectives like building a bridge:
https://i.imgur.com/bynXnPV.gifv

me getting owned with old grenades more easily:
https://i.imgur.com/tpeyy6P.gifv

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Orv posted:

Dramicus
Mar 26, 2010
Grimey Drawer

Push El Burrito posted:

Hell of a clip on that assault rifle.

excuse me, that's a clipazine.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Dude I love making the dumbest ugliest looking gun ever. My deagle is like three feet long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I haven’t checked but is there a “i have no idea what I’m doing” calling card in this game for building the dumbest loving pistol like the other games?