Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

DEATH WISH AT 120 DECIBELS

Kaboom Dragoon posted:

The thread's moving at lightspeed here, what hapen?

someone (Renee I think) said they were deleting the police reports and banning people who were posting about this poo poo back in JANUARY to protect ashli, meanwhile lowtax is posting publicly on fb about what a crazy bitch she is and started a thread her to also call her a crazy bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

ArfJason posted:

Cause if the allegations are true maybe the affected people didnt wanna talk publicly about it before but now that people are constantly bringing up the offsite they feel they need to let others know.

I can't speak on the allegations but hearing some nasty stuff on the discord. However doing that after permaing an outing victim is insanely lovely lol

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

lol

Zongerian
Apr 23, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Obeah posted:

Ten years have passed. A handful of goons are still posting about Naughty Dog video games and reddit. Lowtax has not been heard from in a decade, though sometimes a stray $10 registration fee or custom avatar will drop into his bank account. The mods and admins remaining post and laugh and love and live, but deep in their hearts, there is always that fear.. one day Lowtax is going to come back, and they are totally, definitely going to have to walk out en masse.

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

Lol

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

punishedkissinger posted:

like at best this would deserve a probe i don't get it

THE ADMINS ARE GOOD, THE ADMINS WILL SAVE YOU FROM THE EVIL LOWTAX

EVEN THOUGH THE ADMINS HAVE BEEN THE TOOLS OF LOWTAX AND WE MAYBE BANNED EVERYONE WHO SAID HE WAS A WIFEBEATER THE LAST TIME HE BEAT HIS WIFE, THAT'S ALL IN THE PAST

NOW WE ARE NOTHING BUT STAUNCH ALLIES OF THE COMMUNITY, YOU NEED US, WITHOUT US NO OFFSITES OR REVIVALS WILL HAVE ANY LEGITIMACY, WE ARE THE TORCHBEARERS OF SA CULTURE AND NOT JUST A HANDFUL OF UNPAID INTERNET JANITORS THAT MOST OF YOU DON'T LIKE

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte
lmao reene made a new announce and lmao

brokenknee
Aug 3, 2014

Stunt Rock posted:

someone (Renee I think) said they were deleting the police reports and banning people who were posting about this poo poo back in JANUARY to protect ashli, meanwhile lowtax is posting publicly on fb about what a crazy bitch she is and started a thread her to also call her a crazy bitch

quick flood the thread with the police reports i'll start as soon as I grab them again

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

Son of Man posted:

Can't believe the serial abuser lowtax would surround himself with predators and sex criminals

you left out nazis, but he was uhhh "doing research"

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Mods should have term limits imo and should be elected, also gently caress Lowtax

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

punishedkissinger posted:

like at best this would deserve a probe i don't get it

post forum apocalypse rules now

gay devil
Aug 20, 2009

Obeah posted:

[Skims yet another post where someone talks about Lowtax's history of abuse and how he's moved on to wife #2]

Hmm, yes. Very troubling.

[Hits ban button]

My hand hurts. If there ever like, more than twenty people posting all of these worrisome things, I might have to stop for a little while.

the work of an admin is very hard you see

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

Endorph posted:

queen combat outed cuntellectual as trans (true)
cuntellectual is an idiot who deserved to be perma'd (true)

lmao did you really get banned from bnr for the incredibly mild joke

witchy
Apr 23, 2019

one step forward one step back
in the year 2020 we have surpassed even megathreads for now there is only one thread: the omnithread

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
Throwing my dumbass hat onto the pile of others that are just now realizing that we should have dumped this rear end in a top hat after Ashlii gave him the boot. Jesus gently caress have we been blinkered.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

I thought Jose was cool but I don't see that he has posted anything about all of this and he appears to still be moderating?

I don't know much about forums drama but it sure sounds like Burt and Reene are huge rear end in a top hat losers who should get hosed.

LITERALLY A BIRD and LIGHTNING KNIGHT were cool and good though.

D1E fucked around with this message at 19:25 on Jun 25, 2020

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Stalin-Chan posted:

instead of mods we should just hold voteban like a counter strike server everytime we wanna do a ban

can't be worse than the current system

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Incitatus posted:

But Moot had marketable skills.

Moot ended in Google Japan and apparently got married, all after divesting himself off 4chan and anything related. An ex goon success story

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

cum calamity posted:

the work of an admin is very hard you see

The mods here work their asses off!

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

ArfJason posted:

I dont think its anything to get too down about. If were posting here then at some point we all were a sucker

ain’t that the loving truth

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

cheese783 posted:

Is his patreon at 0 yet? For most of the last 20 years I just thought Lowtax was kind of a dipshit. Not a complete sociopath. Dude doesn't deserve any more free money

I doubt it will be for a while. A lot of people just pledge :10bux: to someone, then forget about it because no one ever checks their bank statements. I can see it getting to a point where it's like 30 people giving him a hundred because everyone else has pulled support.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

It's pretty clear the poster was referring to this, mate.

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
oh man new poo poo on rich... turns out some guy got so terminally horny for video game streamers he started a loving lawsuit, and guess who's implicated in there........

full thing's at https://www.scribd.com/embeds/466824972/content?start_page=1&view_mode=scroll&access_key=key-wMxT3AXK3NEPleS742o8 but here's the relevant excerpt

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Clawtopsy posted:

lmao did you really get banned from bnr for the incredibly mild joke
the ban reason was 'exporting drama' but that drama started on sa and stayed on sa i dont get it???

not that i was gonna psot on bnr

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Show me renee melting down but not screenshots because I'm on a phone and also too old to read tiny text.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
i did like you all guys, generally

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

i saw in an adtrw thread that someone badmouthed a poster that was shilling BnR and almost immediately got a disgustingly transphobic red text av (imagine pushing an offsite while still giving lowtax more money) so this BnR place sounds pretty lovely to me

John_A_Tallon
Nov 22, 2000

Oh my! Check out that mitre!

qnqnx posted:

Moot ended in Google Japan and apparently got married, all after divesting himself off 4chan and anything related. An ex goon success story

He hired a marketing firm specifically to rebrand him. Not 4chan, but him personally, Christopher Poole, into something that people would want to hire. I never got over how loving funny that was.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

Endorph posted:

the ban reason was 'exporting drama' but that drama started on sa and stayed on sa i dont get it???

not that i was gonna psot on bnr

quite a big lmao at this one

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
I dont trust Renee judgment to guide us on this dark times.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

read that reene announcement "Finally, believe all women"*

*offer not valid if i am not reading posts and just rubberstamping bans on people who believe women

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

The Meat Man was out of wings, Mr. William Ash More!:argh:

Vagabundo posted:

It's pretty clear the poster was referring to this, mate.

Reene in her post mentions providing proof of SEXUAL Harassment.

brokenknee
Aug 3, 2014

lowtax only trusted his fists and look where it got us

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

dex_sda posted:

I can't speak on the allegations but hearing some nasty stuff on the discord. However doing that after permaing an outing victim is insanely lovely lol

Ya like i said, reene is loving awful and has been since the start.

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

The old forum is dying, and the new one struggles to be born. Now is the time of discords

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

lol reene posting useless announcements to try and come across as the one in charge who will fix this cursed place

Four-Eyes
Nov 3, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 7 years!

Clawtopsy posted:

read that reene announcement "Finally, believe all women"*

*offer not valid if i am not reading posts and just rubberstamping bans on people who believe women

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012
gently caress the mods lol.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

John_A_Tallon posted:

He hired a marketing firm specifically to rebrand him. Not 4chan, but him personally, Christopher Poole, into something that people would want to hire. I never got over how loving funny that was.

oh lol
good on him if it all worked out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
But also cuntellectual was insanely bad too. Idk if perma worthy but good lord