Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
my account got denied both times I tried registering and I'm outta e-mails! so nothing was lost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Trout
Nov 16, 2004

The evilest trout of them all
I feel like Lowtax only has one possible pivot from this. He'll have to join the MRA crowd and talk about how all the zillion allegations against him are made up and will end up being the webmaster of the Jordan Peterson forums.

shoplifter
May 23, 2001

bored before I even began

Muscle Wizard posted:

lol that people are still trying to herd goons over to b&r, a site run by an aspiring sexual predator

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!

Continuity RCP posted:

literally just ask

Ok, stop posting?

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

Continuity RCP posted:

literally just ask

sounds great we will meet u there

Renwick Customer
Aug 19, 2008
Grimey Drawer
manager: i'm sorry but we're going to have to let you go. we have a zero tolerance policy against that kind of language

lowtax: but it's IRONIC???? don't you see????? i just said n**** who fart in he own mouth, how is that even remotely offensive? i think this place has a LOT to learn about ironic humour

manager: get the gently caress out

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

ulex minor posted:

i know everyone is hung up on the outing thing but is this

just bullshit because no one seemed to have a reaction and it seems equally disturbing

Ask Jose about prolapsed anuses

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

ulex minor posted:

just bullshit because no one seemed to have a reaction and it seems equally disturbing

i'm too busy refuting bullshit from the mod that i know is bullshit to start digging into the unsourced potential bullshit from a different mod but if it's true it's news to literally everyone

Ruflux
Jun 16, 2012

Evil Trout posted:

I feel like Lowtax only has one possible pivot from this. He'll have to join the MRA crowd and talk about how all the zillion allegations against him are made up and will end up being the webmaster of the Jordan Peterson forums.

ah yes the evilore/neogaf strategy

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Evil Trout posted:

Honestly I'm really surprised something like this hasn't already happened. He fits the profile.

Bloody Emissary
Mar 31, 2014

Powawa~n

cum posted:

mikan tsumiki is ftw. didn't read your post sorry

The Japanese VA had a lot of fun with her personality reveal, it was great to listen to. The dumb clumsy "fanservice" stuff that made up a significant portion of her character was a real shame, but that's anime I suppose.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Muscle Wizard posted:

lol that people are still trying to herd goons over to b&r, a site run by an aspiring sexual predator

Let's start a counterforum called G&R and have Axl Rose as our webmaster.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

ulex minor posted:

Its pretty suspicious that Zyla just got banned for it if that was the case.

Why wait now?

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

How do people even follow this thread. Every time I check there are literally 200+ new posts. How do I extract updates from this

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

Evil Trout posted:

he's such a moron he'll just start posting as xatwol, an alt no one hates

mystery at hog island
Aug 16, 2003
Captain of Outer Space

Renwick Customer posted:

manager: i'm sorry but we're going to have to let you go. we have a zero tolerance policy against that kind of language

lowtax: but it's IRONIC???? don't you see????? i just said n**** who fart in he own mouth, how is that even remotely offensive? i think this place has a LOT to learn about ironic humour

more of this kind of post please

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.
So which new forum are people going to?

I just found https://somethingawful2.freeforums.net/

Stalin-Chan
Feb 11, 2009
the police took my skateboard so this is all i have to do all day

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

Bloody Emissary posted:

This thread is the first time I've seen the actual pic, if you can believe it. I was very conscientious about avoiding shock sites when I was a kid.

I don't have a lot of physical-pain/bodily contortion sympathy at this point for anything except needles, so looking at it now it's vaguely interesting instead of wince-inducing.

lmao

i am both envious and saddened that you've been on the internet (who knows how long) and not seen the goat man. its like a right of Internet shock culture passage

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

hail satan

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

where did the supposed kayanka family wealth come from

Napolean Bonerfarts
Dec 11, 2003

by Pragmatica

Renwick Customer posted:

lol

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Red posted:

Offsites are gonna wither and die, tbh

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface
Like seriously if Zyla was a well known sex pest by the admins why the literal gently caress would you wait until now to ban them.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house

Red posted:

Roblox.com

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

lmao

i am both envious and saddened that you've been on the internet (who knows how long) and not seen the goat man. its like a right of Internet shock culture passage

goat man is an old and dear friend in tyool 2020

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Renwick Customer posted:

how did this not end with Lowtax beating women?

pop a Xanax
Oct 7, 2009

when you have a desperate need to calm down or you are stuck in a groove that is addiction
2020 - the year that keeps on giving

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

just let this place burn to the ground and move on with your real lives imo

lol you think i have a life outside this place

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!
i love my dead gay forum

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

is there a way to track what the user counts have been for the last few weeks in a nice graph similar to the one of lowtax driving his dumb car off the cliff that is the loss of his patreon money?

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

Telsa Cola posted:

Like seriously if Zyla was a well known sex pest by the admins why the literal gently caress would you wait until now to ban them.

These same mods backed Richard, a known serial abuser

HUG ME FOREVER
Dec 6, 2006

Gay for TF2! :love:

The Saucer Hovers posted:

where did the supposed kayanka family wealth come from

his grampa is the daddy warbucks of merkins

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

DEATH WISH AT 120 DECIBELS
"see the good things that i personally experience outweigh all the horrible things OTHER people experience"

jfc still blown away at some of the galaxy brain bullshit some of y'all are popping off with

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

just let this place burn to the ground and move on with your real lives imo

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Fojar38 posted:

leftists gave lowtax like a hundred bucks changing my avatar repeatedly even though I would never change it back lol who's owned now

:respek:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

ulex minor posted:

wait zyla i know that name, thats one of the posters who got super mad at me for posting idiocracy in the trump thread lol

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

HUG ME FOREVER posted:

his grampa is the daddy warbucks of merkins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brokenknee
Aug 3, 2014

Hirez posted:

how did this not end with Lowtax beating women?

the manager was observing social distancing