Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

imagine being too much of a coward to post on your real account

edit: alternatively, imagine being so pathetic youd reg an account and give money to an abuse to troll this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

Vim Fuego posted:

funny, i thought the webmaster was more into beat poetry

fatality

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

is Burt dead yet?

harry bigballs jr.
Jun 25, 2020

by Reene

yeah. pedophile much?

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

Bloody Emissary posted:

The Japanese VA had a lot of fun with her personality reveal, it was great to listen to. The dumb clumsy "fanservice" stuff that made up a significant portion of her character was a real shame, but that's anime I suppose.

I completely agree. I can see it as a way of emphasizing how screwed up and antisocial she is as a result of her past traumas, but they went far too hard in the direction of just making it really egregiously fanservicy and uncomfortable.

punishedkissinger posted:

and the dipshits are just pretending like they didn't actively cover up his abuse

is literally no mod going to address that poo poo?

Yeah, at this point, I don't see any way to continue wielding mod/admin power here. Silence indicates complicity, as do empty words.

FileNotFound
Jul 17, 2005

harry bigballs jr. posted:

have you guys been over to "Something waffle" lol what a piece of poo poo. i should sue them for copyright infringement lol

you should stop posting instead imo

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:

dex_sda posted:

it's funny that LK, after being a little squeamish yesterday ends today as one of the victors (along with Bird and Roth)

Yes, LK is good people, props

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

Ursine Catastrophe posted:

i'm pretty sure that if anyone presented actual evidence of someone on a leftist trans-friendly forum being a sex pest they'd get banned

so far that has not happened

i mean you would think being a sex creep would ban you from leftist spaces at all but i have also seen the DSA, various chapters of which seem like remedial courses for noodle-arm guys who didnt get to rape in high school

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth

InflateableFerret posted:

Lowtax sitting at the lortab bar and the lortab bartender walks over and asks "Bad day?"

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Xarthor posted:

And heavily leaning on the one talented person in your group to make up for your lack of talent.

You could be miiiiiine/but I hosed up my spiiiine

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

have you guys been over to "Something waffle" lol what a piece of poo poo. i should sue them for copyright infringement lol

how many pill encrusted oversized cookies have you eaten today lowtax

Obeah
Apr 12, 2013

GO OVER GO OVER GOOVER GOOVER IT'S ALL GOOVY, BABY!
I love the idea that we should trust this group of mods/admins to, aside from the apparently arduous task of being able to act ethically, organize and run the forums well, and they haven't even figured out that at least one of them needs to solely be actively communicating with the many, many angry and curious goons. Part of running a community is communicating with it. If you can't do that with what's going on now, then hoo boy, you should not be running a forum.

Seriously, any mods or admins want to comment on why Burt and Reene haven't both resigned?

Obeah fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Jun 25, 2020

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

please get in touch with lowtax's remaining 388 patreon subscribers (https://www.patreon.com/GamingGarbage) and inform them of richard's pattern of abusive behavior

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

imagine being too much of a coward to post on your real account

imagine caring so much about your internet reputation that you paid for multiple accounts

Napolean Bonerfarts
Dec 11, 2003

by Pragmatica
Logan must have borderline personality disorder or something

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

The Rage posted:

is Burt dead yet?

he's gone to rouse the coupons subforum mod from his restless slumber, to handle the uprising once and for all

InflateableFerret
Dec 1, 2005

I pooped my pants

yeah. pedophile much?

go eat some cookies with your sweaty toes. my lawyers will be in contact

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

the hero of all the mods is Literally A Bird, who both stepped down as a mod and helped Logan out a lot, and I think we should give her some type of golden trophy

Renwick Customer
Aug 19, 2008
Grimey Drawer

juggalo baby coffin posted:

the hero of all the mods is Literally A Bird, who both stepped down as a mod and helped Logan out a lot, and I think we should give her some type of golden trophy

a golden manbaby perhaps~

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth
PISS

ON

THIS

Renwick Customer
Aug 19, 2008
Grimey Drawer

Renwick Customer posted:

a golden manbaby perhaps~

in the form of the number 5

joxxuh
May 20, 2011

mcvey posted:

Who the gently caress is lowtax

joxxuh posted:

ok I'll bite.... who's "Lowtax?"

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

i mean you would think being a sex creep would ban you from leftist spaces at all but i have also seen the DSA, various chapters of which seem like remedial courses for noodle-arm guys who didnt get to rape in high school

granted

i will say lol that B+R is apparently "not willing to ban a sex pest" and "way too ban happy and no fun at all" at the same time

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

if I didn't get bread and roses because it was taken, I probably would have thought of a different name instead of using the letter n instead

that said, it seems fine so as long as they aren't creeps

but I'm a leftist so not worrying about getting bant for being stupid

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Ursine Catastrophe posted:

he's gone to rouse the coupons subforum mod from his restless slumber, to handle the uprising once and for all

now i'm picturing the coupon subform mod as the gimp

Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

I CANNOT HELP BUT MAKE THE DCSS THREAD A FETID SWAMP OF UNFUN POSTING
plz notice me trunk-senpai

Renwick Customer posted:

interviewer for a managerial position: can you tell us about a time you dealt with inter-personal conflict during your time as a forums owner?

lowtax: well there was a problem with bad posts. i don't have to tell you how terrible that kind of situation can be, you're all aware. so i set up this separate forum called 'helldump', great name eh?, and it allows posters to harass and dox (that means to release real life details like addresses, names, employers etc) bad posters in order to ruin their lives and run them off the forums. one of them was a writer for The Guardian!

interviewer: **struggling to put enough 0 scores on the interview notes**

Lol

HUG ME FOREVER
Dec 6, 2006

Gay for TF2! :love:

while i've got you all here, do you think it's okay to have corn on pizza?

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Slippery posted:

What about the rizzone is it cool

they thought idpol was a pressing issue for leftists but their hearts were in the right place eight years ago which is the last time I looked

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
i'll see everyone at https://scarboil.com

RATS!
Dec 23, 2008

HUG ME FOREVER posted:

what the gently caress

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte

"Least Worst"

but no yeah saving logan's big

Stalin-Chan
Feb 11, 2009

Obeah posted:

I love the idea that we should trust this group of mods/admins to, aside from the apparently arduous task of being able to act ethically, organize and run the forums well, and they have even't figured out that at least one of them needs to solely be actively communicating with the many, many angry and curious goons. Part of running a community is communicating with it. If you can't do that with what's going on now, then hoo boy, you should not be running a forum.

Seriously, any mods or admins want to comment on why Burt and Reene haven't both resigned?

your avatar really makes me upset to look at a lot but i agree 100% with you

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

when the forum dies and only exists as a read-only item on the internet archive, Literally A Bird will be immortalized as a hero in the PYF sagas thread title

there is no higher goon honor

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Valleyant posted:

Lightning Knight is the only one that stepped down, Bird actually helped Logan other than that lmao

Literally a Bird is no longer mod but seems she has forgot about her admin account. gigi galli, mod of the football (soccer for you Americans) subforum and LAN seems to have quietly resigned at some point after posting stickies.

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

HUG ME FOREVER posted:

i used to be anti corn but now i have accepted chaos into my life and am a pizza deviant.

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

This. She can't change what she did in the past, but her actions now are commendable and inspiring!

harry bigballs jr.
Jun 25, 2020

by Reene

Napolean Bonerfarts posted:

yeah shes loving nuts. anyone who believes this woman should be chemically castrated so as not to infect the gene pool with their racism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Napolean Bonerfarts posted:

well shes 20ish years old, has substance abuse problems, and has been being groomed by a 50 year old internet sex pest with a robo spine for 7 years, so that'll gently caress anyone up

i'm glad shes getting the help she needs and is heading home to people who actually care about her