Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

juggalo baby coffin posted:

nurge is the special type of scandanavian who lives in the forest and is immune to reason. they solely exist to be vaguely right-wing contrarians and talking to them is like talking to a racist markov chain bot. just don't bother talking to him. he will cook to death in a sauna one day.

he just cant help it. its in his blood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adam Kensai
Feb 13, 2005
Have you heard the Go News?
I'd be intensely funny if after 20 years Rich was forced to learn to code.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

Muscle Wizard posted:

weirdly enough the posts wherein he said these things are not on the live forums anymore :angel:

yea i dont have screen caps but i hope someone does or we're gonna have another wave of burt defenders saying how he had no way of knowing he'd posted sexual remarks about his own teen daughter

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

Squiggle posted:

VideoGames rules

:hai:

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

TheNamedSavior posted:

just. ban. lowtax. already.

check his toes first you don't want to get clocked

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

drunken officeparty posted:

If one of us is lowtax in hiding we are going to have to play a game of forums mafia to get to the bottom of it

villagers please cote on who to hang, lowtax pm me who you kill at night and any special roles out there pm me your moves too

that scene from the thing except the one that is actually lowtax turns into even more of a spineless blob

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Anyone else just want to humble brag all over the place about not being a piece of poo poo like Lowtax?

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

InflateableFerret posted:

toes sweaty

moms spaghetti

black eye on logan, already

InflateableFerret
Dec 1, 2005

I pooped my pants

My Spirit Otter posted:

black eye on logan, already

cookie monster, goldbelly

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

Joey McChrist posted:

that scene from the thing except the one that is actually lowtax turns into even more of a spineless blob

The needle touches him, he just farts into a puddle of jello, and everyone shrugs and goes back to doing polar science

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Iron Crowned posted:

Anyone else just want to humble brag all over the place about not being a piece of poo poo like Lowtax?

i dont punch ladies, so yeah, things are goin pretty well for me

mobile suit goatse
Apr 21, 2010

Nurge has one of those weird dog dicks and it droops at a weird angle, i still sucked him of tho:greencube:

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

Obeah posted:

Remember when Reene said mods were unanimously going to walk out if Lowtax held on to the site?

lol

aren't we just waiting on them to give a unified answer in the next 24 hours and a possible rumored alternative?

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

You liked it you harlot.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

FAU was always a bitchmade loser, a lovely poster, and he repeatedly unperma'd black baby goku because he so badly wanted to be an imp zone cool guy. he used kiwi farms as a 'security risk' reason to ban a lot of posters who were critical of the moderators during the shmorky debacle and afterwards and said anyone who thought the mods were loving up was some type of kiwi farms double agent.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Sodium Chloride posted:

The "I sawed through my ibeam oops" guy was here. Who the gently caress thinks this looks good?

This looks like a Hexen level

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

Popoto posted:

aren't we just waiting on them to give a unified answer in the next 24 hours possible rumored alternative?

It's never coming lol

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Iron Crowned posted:

I'm a piece of poo poo, but not like Lowtax!

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Iron Crowned posted:

:thunk:

brokenknee
Aug 3, 2014

lmao

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow
abandon all hope. the end cometh

Veev
Oct 21, 2010

K is for kid.
A guy or gal just like you.
Dont be in such a hurry to grow up, since there's nothin' a kid can't do.

Popoto posted:

aren't we just waiting on them to give a unified answer in the next 24 hours and a possible rumored alternative?

I dont think anyone expects that to happen

Renwick Customer
Aug 19, 2008
Grimey Drawer
if we stop posting then the money stops too

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

juggalo baby coffin posted:

reminder that burt also posted weird sexual remarks about his own daughter's tits and then everyone who said it was hosed up ate a ban or long probation

Impressed that somethingawful has evolved beyond simple pedophiles for mods and now features pedophiles that fantasize about their own teen daughter with internet strangers

Somethingawful stays innovating

mobile suit goatse
Apr 21, 2010
puppers and doggos dying uwu~

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

every shitpost costs lowtax another 0.0000001p

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo
i think fau didnt have a lot of backbone but he was still a pretty decent admin and its not like he banned sexual assault victims for posting about it on the forums like some admins (fragmaster)

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

heres FAU shutting down a conversation about how the D&D mods were just banning left wing posters and allowing actual racists to stick around, using the grim spectre of kiwi farms to do it

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer
whenever someone says mangosteen irl i am forced to think of lowtax

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

InflateableFerret
Dec 1, 2005

I pooped my pants

Renwick Customer posted:

if we stop posting then the money stops too

reminder that every post translates into electricity costs coming out of rich's account

Choose
Feb 15, 2020

everyone who actually wanted to be a mod and has been desperately and pathetically trying to Stacey Abrams their way into modship is the absolutely least-suited person to be a mod

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

baiburuburakku
Jun 4, 2014

Tungsten posted:

here's a freshly hosted copy for everyone

👆

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
All mods are created equal! They are all poo poo!

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

People seem to be forgetting rap sheets still exist

Personally my rap sheet reveals nothing except that I'm boring as gently caress, and also that I ate a ban for calling Lowtax a drunken drug addict before it was cool :smuggo:

mobile suit goatse
Apr 21, 2010

Fansy posted:

when has anyone irl said "mangosteen" around you

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

Fansy posted:

I have never had this word come up irl

Renwick Customer
Aug 19, 2008
Grimey Drawer
yes. also engagement.

if nobody uses the forums it will generate no content, will generate no revenue and will become unsustainable very quickly

oops post is not edit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Fansy posted:

I can't recall ever hearing someone say mangosteen irl.