Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

And yet he is still better than Renee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

What's the story with the penis pic

its a funny looking penis

InflateableFerret
Dec 1, 2005

I pooped my pants
Mods just post a list of demands for rich, it's not a complicated problem. Here you go

1. Lowtax step down
2. Enjoy prison bitch

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

There is frequently something made from/with mangosteens in Costco and I think of the ‘tax

LaughingWallaby
Mar 29, 2020

Lord Stimperor posted:

It's me, I am the Lowtax

Looks like the real Stimpire was in the forums all along

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer
they had a mangosteen cocktail at Billy Sunday, I drank one for you goon sir

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:

Renwick Customer posted:

interviewer: how have you used your position to help complete a particularly difficult task?

lowtax: well, there was of course Super Hornio Brothers. **chuckles**, i assume you've heard of it

these are all very good and I appreciate them immensely

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Son of Man posted:

Hey Burt you are a loving pussy and I know you're reading this right now. You are an incestuous pedophile and I hope you die slowly and painfully. But I know you ain't gonna do poo poo. You are gonna disappear and rereg on br (or probably kf cause you're a Nazi) and work your way back up by kissing rear end

You shouldn't blame burt for lowtax doing nothing wrong, honestly. Maybe you should blame yourself? ever think of that?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
has lowtax offed himself yet?

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

Muscle Wizard posted:

my belief is that he just got pushed around by the other, louder sort of mod. you know the type. and he just listened to them bc he didnt have any reason to think they're not credible. it seems like theres some weird mod culture poo poo going on behind the scenes that we never see.

there has always been a dynamic on SA of certain people getting admin status, then using that to post in like fyad or whatever cause the 'cool posters' can't just gently caress them off like they can with a normal lovely poster. FAU wanted to be a cool kid with like 3 different groups and just ended up pissing everyone off.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

mossyfisk posted:

The mods are too busy infighting to do a unified anything lol

it's gonna be a week and a half of confusion and then nothing will happen or we'll all have to go to a new forum. Either way, it's very cool.

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

no one is here to discuss anything dumbass, we're here to shitpost until this place burns to the ground

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Lobsterboy posted:

speaking of shitpost thank you for winning today, Pulisic is the best. :allears:

i stopped hating 'pool when rafa left so it's all good, congrats to liverpool :)

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

We're all trying to suck on it

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

a misanthrope posted:

Can’t. He’s gotta spend his Goldbelly rewards credit card points

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

i didn't think they were even a real thing until a couple of months ago i saw a weird shop selling mangosteens out the front and i lost my poo poo in the street

true story

did you put up MISSING signs for your lost poo poo? maybe a post on craigslist or nextdoor?

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

InflateableFerret posted:

toes sweaty

moms spaghetti

gonna punch this chick and blame it on her meddies

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

weird dick so what

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

p sure it's peyronies disease.

Also known as "hockey stick dick."

ZHamburglar
Aug 24, 2006
I have a penis.
Everyone go to this thread if you haven't.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3929249

Sprue
Feb 21, 2006

please send nudes :shittydog:
:petdog:

Renwick Customer posted:

everyone stop posting -> engagement on forum falls to nothing -> no revenue -> only waning patreon to survive -> patreon goes

extremely simple really

You first

amotea
Mar 23, 2008
Grimey Drawer

Endorph posted:

imagine looking up from the model train thread to find out about the goon who pretended to be a medic so he could go to the middle east and shoot brown people

Lmao yeah, this goon brought this big rear end sniper rifle with him to shoot at the bad guys from like a mile away. He also actually performed light surgery on dudes who got shot, without any medical training whatsoever.

Zoesdare
Sep 24, 2005

Still floofin

Whelp this is garbage. Logged in to check on the goonmail thread and this is what's going on? Patreon cancelled, I fell for that poo poo too. Go ahead and ban me when you get around to it Lowtax. It's some bullshit to beat anyone, and you're a coward and a serial abuser.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

punishedkissinger posted:

Just perma that dipshit and move on jfc

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

a misanthrope posted:

hey mis check out this pic i took a few minutes ago

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

I hear Jeffrey is a good admin or mod. Why doesn't he permaban Reene and Burt after removing their mod statuses, and do the same to Lowtax then?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

juggalo baby coffin posted:

there has always been a dynamic on SA of certain people getting admin status, then using that to post in like fyad or whatever cause the 'cool posters' can't just gently caress them off like they can with a normal lovely poster. FAU wanted to be a cool kid with like 3 different groups and just ended up pissing everyone off.

cool posters is such an oxymoron

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 54 minutes!

amotea posted:

Lmao yeah, this goon brought this big rear end sniper rifle with him to shoot at the bad guys from like a mile away. He also actually performed light surgery on dudes who got shot, without any medical training whatsoever.

Didn't he end up getting captured and then tortured to death? All's well that ends well right?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

harry bigballs jr. posted:

you guys are so gullible. this is just another one of lowtaxes classic jokes. get a grip. you could tell from that video that the "girl" wasnt even like beat up or have any blacked eyes or anything. im calling bullshit.

:thunk:

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

juggalo baby coffin posted:

reminder that burt also posted weird sexual remarks about his own daughter's tits and then everyone who said it was hosed up ate a ban or long probation

Holy cow.

Now his giving a 6er to major creeps (gross poo poo that at least deserved a ban) on the forums is making sense.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

a misanthrope posted:

cool posters is such an oxymoron

i agree

Renwick Customer
Aug 19, 2008
Grimey Drawer

Sprue posted:

You first

yase tit for tat indeed

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Tax is sitting at a desk covered in $99 cookies, pausing to smash down and huff that poo poo Scarface style

Only that's it that's all that happens

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
does anyone have the picture of the goon's penis that had hair growing out of the tip

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Didn't he end up getting captured and then tortured to death? All's well that ends well right?

No! He got captured, was presumed dead, but was then found alive a year or so later in one of Assad's torture prisons and was repatriated! It's pretty amazing poo poo

HUG ME FOREVER
Dec 6, 2006

Gay for TF2! :love:

So what's an expensive cookie like anyway?

Choose
Feb 15, 2020

D1E posted:

I hear Jeffrey is a good admin or mod. Why doesn't he permaban Reene and Burt after removing their mod statuses, and do the same to Lowtax then?

because it's been like 24 hours, ffs be reasonable about timelines

also reene is an admin, not a mod, same as jeffo

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

not to death. just near death.

his name was caro and he's mentally ill and was eventually traded for

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Also based on all his sports cars I'm willing to bet Lowtax lied about all his medical problems for more cold hard goon cash donations.

gently caress YOU LOWTAX YOU WOMAN-BEATING COWARDOUS FAT LYING SACK OF poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Resident Idiot
May 11, 2007

Maxine13
Grimey Drawer

Chomp8645 posted:

List your favorite mods and admins:

1. Literally a Bird
2. a star war betamax
3. How Wonderful!