Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

From the Faceapp thread

Genderswapped administration

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 02:34 on Jun 26, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1276323868450467843

Amazing.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
well since these forums are probably going to be closed by the time i wake up tomorrow i just wanna get this off my chest: gently caress you Catastrophe you miserable blubbering vagina, somehow youve managed to be the biggest downer in a thread literally about donald goddamn trump being president, and every time you open your crybaby mouth you make me want to vote trump just to spite you. get hosed

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Junk posted:

well since these forums are probably going to be closed by the time i wake up tomorrow i just wanna get this off my chest: gently caress you Catastrophe you miserable blubbering vagina, somehow youve managed to be the biggest downer in a thread literally about donald goddamn trump being president, and every time you open your crybaby mouth you make me want to vote trump just to spite you. get hosed

check sticky

forums got bought

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
An American voter:

https://twitter.com/LesleyCGaither/status/1276325372292980736

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

check sticky

forums got bought

i stand by it

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Trump lets the mask slip here. All he wants is to be loved. His father didn't love him. His mother didn't love him. He never found a wife to love him and the one he bought stopped faking it long ago. He used to look for it in the press. Then he substituted tv ratings for love. He thought becoming president would finally bring him universal love but it has only made him more reviled than he ever imagined. He only gets a simulacrum of love at rallies which is why he does so many. If we're lucky he'll be lucid enough when he dies to remember how miserable he is.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

so I watched the Tucker video, his solution to turning tides

Round up every antifa member, put them in shackles, make them crabwalk into a jail on live TV while Trump at White House declares them domestic terrorists

h3r0n
Dec 22, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNuVifA7DSU

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1276324780472442881

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

The campaign has just begun. Yes the one he's been holding rallies for since 10 minutes after his inauguration.

Just give him a chance. He's just getting started

Conskill
May 7, 2007

I got an 'F' in Geometry.

I'm always fascinated with the obsession the evangelicals have about Democratic presidents being the Antichrist, something I've heard for each one of them at least as far back as Clinton. Meanwhile in stout resolution against the motherfucking Antichrist they vote in exemplars of Christian virtue like *checks notes* Donald J. Trump?

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Trump watching the walls close in is EXTREMELY my poo poo

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Is it weird to do an afh request? Well there's a thread where people are talking about how boron deficiency causes covid in gbs (in jest) and it's veered into pages of talking about how eating borax might fix it and I wish I had an AFH bat signal but I don't so I'm just here prodding because a certain regarded president might think there's something to this borax thing.

Norton the First
Dec 4, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
OK what did Lowtax do. Do we all have to regret his replacement spine?

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Norton the First posted:

OK what did Lowtax do. Do we all have to regret his replacement spine?

His new girl tweeted that he hit her and I never heard of any abuse allegations against him before but I guess there has been a history of it and this is like the third time, and everyone seems to think it's pretty credible.

Also since I had to get goatsed in GBS like 100 times the last couple days by guys not getting probated is it cool if I point out that the president is extremely loving retarded?

e: I just clicked the new stickied thread at the top of this forum titled "moving forward" and got goatsed there I know I'm not owed a retard pass for a day or two but I do feel I deserve one I looked at assmeat on accident at work today no less than 8 times.

vaginite fucked around with this message at 03:30 on Jun 26, 2020

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope

In Trump's defense the country is beset by plague, riots, and economic collapse.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1276341601632206848

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
I fully endorse Doland's second term goal of "you don't have to kill people"

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

my brain ,,,,,,,, she is dead

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

bolton should have told trump that the entire population of iran had dirt on him. trump would start dropping huge bombs on them...

then he'd drop heavy ordinance.

the big ones.

poo poo.

now enjoy this!: https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1276325668607819776

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mob0ile.twitter.com/GOPChairwoman/status/1276228637235298304

This is just embarassing if you consider that proof PA supports Trump

Trollking
Sep 9, 2000

Pillbug

vaginite posted:

His new girl tweeted that he hit her and I never heard of any abuse allegations against him before but I guess there has been a history of it and this is like the third time, and everyone seems to think it's pretty credible.

Also since I had to get goatsed in GBS like 100 times the last couple days by guys not getting probated is it cool if I point out that the president is extremely loving retarded?

e: I just clicked the new stickied thread at the top of this forum titled "moving forward" and got goatsed there I know I'm not owed a retard pass for a day or two but I do feel I deserve one I looked at assmeat on accident at work today no less than 8 times.

Calm down, assmeat builds character

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Donald J. Trump, the President of the United States of America, is a retard.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

AKA Pseudonym posted:

In Trump's defense the country is beset by plague, riots, and economic collapse.

Made America Cool Again

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

That's quite a load you got in them diapers
https://twitter.com/DevinNunes/status/1275953965793005568

nunes scared off twitter by his own cow

https://twitter.com/politico/status/1276217364372168704

lol now teddy's going to gab-lite

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Some uncensored messages from Ted?

You've got my attention.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
are they aware parler is a french word, I thought they don't like the french

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

It got to the last 10 or so seconds and he started saying "by the way, before the China plague..." and I started rolling my eyes because I immediately knew he was going to say how great the economy was months ago. He's a broken record about that. No one gives a poo poo about what was, dude. No one voted for Hoover because of how great things were in 1929.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Johnny Walker posted:

It got to the last 10 or so seconds and he started saying "by the way, before the China plague..." and I started rolling my eyes because I immediately knew he was going to say how great the economy was months ago. He's a broken record about that. No one gives a poo poo about what was, dude. No one voted for Hoover because of how great things were in 1929.
If you don't all the months where the economy fell apart, I had the strongest economy ever!

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Did anybody think otherwise whether he supported stop and frisk? It never effected him, only the brown people he thinks he's genetically superior to.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

by the way, officer, my BAC was zero before I had all that rum

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Conskill posted:

I'm always fascinated with the obsession the evangelicals have about Democratic presidents being the Antichrist, something I've heard for each one of them at least as far back as Clinton. Meanwhile in stout resolution against the motherfucking Antichrist they vote in exemplars of Christian virtue like *checks notes* Donald J. Trump?

God works in mysterious ways, man cannot know Gods plan, blah blah blah. Because Dems aren't 100% on board with Evangelicals aim to turn in the US into a Racist Theocratic Fascist state.

Shanghaied posted:

Gotta say, even as a Trump-hater, I never expected him to gently caress up this badly.

The US South has plenty of cool stuff, it just happens that most of it is associated with African American culture.

I was honestly expecting more competent evil. Like having critics and political opponents killed level evil.

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

1:21 "All of this is very obvious now, after the pandemic..."

This loving guy.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

Is this generally evil enough?
https://twitter.com/brianschatz/status/1276362379111084035

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Johnny Walker posted:

Much of his schtick, which is highly effective on dumb people, stems from the fact that he is a broken record. When you say the same things and tell the same lies (veterans' choice) over and over, it becomes fact to an unsettlingly significant portion of human brains.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Forums saved? Cool, cool.

Now put this thread back in gbs where it belongs so we can get on with our holy duty of abusing the subhuman chuds who need to be abused.

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

really awesome phrasing. “some people dont love me” instead of “more than half the country reviles me.”

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Watching the Stand rn and goddamn, it's too real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:

this is EXTREMELY cool